Birdman Response To Forbes List "I'm Banking Waay More Than 100 Million Thats Too Low"

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
Birdman is a d!ck.
 7 years ago '05        #82
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2395 2395
dumb a.ss probably think mofos don't know the difference between gross net worth and disposable income
 04-16-2011, 06:57 AM         #83
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
That he makes more money then Jayz
whos been selling more nowadays, jay z or cash/young money?

cmon son, this aint whos lyrically better or smarter ya stan ;p
 04-16-2011, 07:00 AM         #84
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
Fixed
shut the fu*k up you have J cole in your avatar and your older than he is

04-16-2011, 07:00 AM         #85
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Let's be honest here... the fact that he ain't covering Lil Wayne's 5-6 mill tax bill is fu*ked up. How you gon even let that type of news hit the media? Unless it's strategic and you just tryna get Wayne's name more attention. Unless Baby on some sh*t like, that's not my responsibility which would be valid.

Anyways...

Only dumb n*ggas believe Baby. Read this thread... anyone who made a post in defense of Baby in this thread comes off as a really stupid n*gga. No actual facts or logic in their post other than, yeah ya'll hatin. I have not seen 1 person EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET intelligently dissect the numbers that he claims in his defense.

Someone also asked, why no one question Jay-Z... well because he fu*kin part owner of a sport teams, and has tangible businesses that we know of... businesses that he sold... he even got a damn book written by someone else dissecting his fortune... n*gga did a damn near hour interview WITH WARREN BUFFET.

Baby got cake. Nobody denying that sh*t.

He just don't as much cake as n*ggas think...

He playing his character right for his fans... I mean no sh*t he ain't gon do a interview saying, yeah nah I don't got 100 mill. WTF would be the point?

Any INTELLIGENT person can't sit here and believe this n*gga's mouth... if you do please understand that you just aren't very smart and it's 99.9% chance that you are broke (parents don't count little kids).

common sense and numbers show that birdman is worth WAY more than 100 mill. Wheres your proof that he aint? With the deal that he has and the artists he owns, how HASNT he got over 100? they buttraping him or something?
 04-16-2011, 07:02 AM         #86
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
its either he's lying or his income is being misreported which gonna have the, irs boys knocking at his door like they got at wayne....so dude should just shut up
Its misreported why? because he aint on forbes???

7 years ago '05        #87
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
manatee of the year
 7 years ago '06        #88
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
 Nyuzi said:
Fixed
 7 years ago '04        #89
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 PTC said:
Let's be honest here... the fact that he ain't covering Lil Wayne's 5-6 mill tax bill is fu*ked up. How you gon even let that type of news hit the media? Unless it's strategic and you just tryna get Wayne's name more attention. Unless Baby on some sh*t like, that's not my responsibility which would be valid.

Anyways...

Only dumb n*ggas believe Baby. Read this thread... anyone who made a post in defense of Baby in this thread comes off as a really stupid n*gga. No actual facts or logic in their post other than, yeah ya'll hatin. I have not seen 1 person EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET intelligently dissect the numbers that he claims in his defense.

Someone also asked, why no one question Jay-Z... well because he fu*kin part owner of a sport teams, and has tangible businesses that we know of... businesses that he sold... he even got a damn book written by someone else dissecting his fortune... n*gga did a damn near hour interview WITH WARREN BUFFET.

Baby got cake. Nobody denying that sh*t.

He just don't as much cake as n*ggas think...

He playing his character right for his fans... I mean no sh*t he ain't gon do a interview saying, yeah nah I don't got 100 mill. WTF would be the point?

Any INTELLIGENT person can't sit here and believe this n*gga's mouth... if you do please understand that you just aren't very smart and it's 99.9% chance that you are broke (parents don't count little kids).

Truth. I've said in a few other threads, Baby is a liar. Call me a hater, call me what you want but I never said Jay-Z or Puffy don't have the hundreds of millions they are claiming, why? Because there is tangible proof of their a.ssets...and by the way NONE of these guys have this in cash so people need to stop there first. It's all tied up in various businesses, investments, etc. It's not life Puffy can go withdraw 300 million cash. Baby does not have 100 million, and if he does most of it is in the worth of his label and artists touring, etc. He has no tangible business a.ssets that I know of...or anyone has reported...
 7 years ago '04        #90
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
Didn't Baby say he had a oil company got a tattoo of it on his head. Then he got exposed the he was lying and covered it up. If anyone remembers he just had a star on the top of his head first.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #91
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2639 2639
O REALLLLY PLEH BOI?

[pic - click to view]

04-16-2011, 08:45 AM         #92
eyerocket05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Man said:
Didn't Baby say he had a oil company got a tattoo of it on his head. Then he got exposed the he was lying and covered it up. If anyone remembers he just had a star on the top of his head first.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dat n*gga head look like a dragonball
 7 years ago '05        #93
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,381 | Props total: 658 658
 eyerocket05 said:
Dat n*gga head look like a dragonball
Damn your clever...

[pic - click to view]

04-16-2011, 09:23 AM         #94
bongt0ker420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i say this to my friends all the time whenever we're bumping music and birdman has a verse or wutever. he musta been the brokest fxckin nicca on his block as a kid, and now tht he has money, all he does is rap bout it cuz his dream is comin true!

04-16-2011, 09:26 AM         #95
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
U don't get paid for having ur song on the radio . All their sales don't equal eminem lol
With all due respect, thats actually incorrect-you do mechanical royalties(not much, cents on the dollar) for any time that your song is played on the radio, which is why in turn many radio stations will only play those same artists' songs, ie the Waynes, the drakes and so forth because playing them draws big advertising dollars from companies.
 04-16-2011, 10:01 AM         #96
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ yall n*ggas

this is a fu*king interview. How yall gone tell him to shut up like he just mysteriously went out talking sh*t? he as asked questions and he answers them.

i cant believe how concerned yall are with how much money another man has.
 7 years ago '10        #97
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
He's the #1 Stunn, this is his whole persona.

He's BEEN doing this sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #98
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Hold on didn't Birdman claim bankruptcy under the corporation "Cash Money Millionaires" at one point in time?

Correct me if I'm wrong.
 7 years ago '04        #99
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
Grown Men Sitting Around Calculating Another N*ggas Pockets... Obviously He Has More Money Then Everybody Commenting In This Wack a.ss Thread "ABOUT HIM!"
 7 years ago '07        #100
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 N.O.4Life said:
That's my point.How u know what Jay have?Jus cause a n*gga on the low wit it mean that it must be true?Not always fam.For all we know Jay could be the one that's lying.Not sayin that he is but its jus a thought
when do u hear jayz talk about what he has in interviews
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy