Birdman Response To Forbes List "I'm Banking Waay More Than 100 Million Thats Too Low"

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 BobTheBuilder said:
you sir are a dumbass, the forbes list isnt based off just record sales its based off of there whole plethora of gettin money, n if baby sayin he worth more than that what you think these other n*ggas worth, puff been on that list for years never slipped out of the top 5 so imma say puff prolly closest to a billi, jay up next, 5 comin strong n birdman up there your also forgetting about percy miller at 1 point he was higher then puff
Wrong. Jay is closer than Diddy to that billionaire status. and If you add Beyonce & Hov money together it's a lil over a billion net worth.

You guys fail to realize that Forbes only do Net Worth. So stop acting like its what in their bank accounts, when its not.

and no one will ever know exactly how much Baby have. He use to move major weight back in the day, and wouldn't be shock if he still does. Plus he has the best disturb. deal in the industry.

I dont know why Forbes finally added him to the list when a few years back UNIVERSAL gave him $100 mill. Last year was NOT the first time they gave him that $100 mill.

Also, another producer was recently in the media claiming he haven't received his money from tha carter 3 (6 million copies + singles sold )royalties in which that album generated a revenue of $70 million.... and thats just ONE ALBUM

Slim & Baby is E A T I N G good !
 7 years ago '06        #62
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 102 102
 SteveMachine said:

[pic - click to view]

"ymcmb stuntn on more den hunned miyen wen joonya drop da alm we finna be ymcmt bele dat plehboi"
BX be going in on this n*gga...
 7 years ago '10        #63
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 badboy600 said:
Look at the contrast in maturity. Birdman cryin about them shorting him a few mill and Puff admitting that they gave him too much credit.
He sold that oil company a while back. thats why he got that big star on his head to cover that oil well he had before.
 7 years ago '04        #64
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
 Blacknitro said:
I guess you don't know anything about all the touring Jay did from 96-2004 including a tour with a fu*king Rock and Roll band.
i sed jayz dont tour much.
 04-16-2011, 01:52 AM         #65
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, he has a big mouth
 04-16-2011, 02:00 AM         #66
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
You do relize that Donald Trump and a whole lot of Billionairs have filed for Bankruptcy as well.Plus I ain't heard of that sh*t you could be right tho.But that's jus a slick way for people not 2 pay taxes for a few years
 04-16-2011, 02:00 AM         #67
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know you only live once but this n*gga lived enough for 12 coons

i have a feeling Soulja Boy is going to grow up and be this n*gga
 04-16-2011, 02:01 AM         #68
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveMachine said:

[pic - click to view]

"ymcmb stuntn on more den hunned miyen wen joonya drop da alm we finna be ymcmt bele dat plehboi"
@ joonya
 7 years ago '07        #69
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 577 577

[video - click to view]

If the n*gga can go broke from acting so fly, continue to stunt on n*ggas, and then come back and make a hunnid millie within a decade?

You can't knock that HUSTLE.
 7 years ago '07        #70
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
its either he's lying or his income is being misreported which gonna have the, irs boys knocking at his door like they got at wayne....so dude should just shut up
 7 years ago '11        #71
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3069 3069
Wow there is so much misinformation in this thread I don't know where to begin ugh ok lets start at the top

#1 when you sign a deal with a record label it is a advance you don't get it all at once and you have to pay it back all of it even the money you don't get to keep from lawyers and taxes which is substantial almost 40%. So if Cash Money signed a 100 million dollar deal they have to pay taxes on it and he doesn't get it all in his hand at once they do it in sections like a front end or back end.

#2 in make believe land when a rapper sells a cd for 8.99 in tower records he keeps 7.99 in the real world manufacturing, recording, producing, music videos, shipping, promotion etc... come out of that bi*ch first and the record company only profits from 4 or 5 dollars out of the CD the rest is mark up from the store. So you split the 4 dollars with the labels after you pay them back first. CashMoney is part of Motown which is part of Universal each one of these companies take a cut of a cd sales. When everything is said and done artist might make 1 or 2 dollars a cd if they signed the greatest deal with Jesus Christ as your lawyer but you don't get to see a dime until you pay back the record label your initial loan. Nobody is making 70 million dollars from a 3x platinum album in this universe or any other.

#3 Tours while highly profitable for musicians and really their main source of income are f#cking expensive to produce with a insane amout of overhead rap tours simply don't make the money that pop singers can genenerate and even if you cut corners and put on a terrible show the odds of you selling out every city in this economy are low so there will be some L's taken on a 20 city show.

#4 Baby the oil man is False it was a scam he was investigated and lost his sh*t in the process google it.

#5 while it is possible to make a sh*t load of money from rap music you will never make Bill Gates money people like Jay Z and Puff didn't make their fortunes from "rap" they made it from outside ventures like liquor clothes sports teams etc... It is f#cking impossible to become a billionaire from rap money it will never ever happen the numbers don't add up.

#6 If you believe everything you hear from rap songs you should have your head examined.

#7 I keep hearing people talk about owning masters but they don't know what it means, owning your masters doesn't mean sh#t if nobody licenses your songs. For most rappers owning your masters means that you can now leverage their worth on a future publishing deal but again if you can't get your songs in movies or commercials owning your sh#t is like owning the rights to a mixtape. And again publishing deals are another type of loan which you have to recoup first before you see a dime. I have heard Sir Mix A lot's Baby Got back and MC Hammer's Can't Touch this in more commercials and movies than the entire cash money catalog combined their masters are practically worthless after the initial album release ain't nobody paying to put #1 stunners in a movie or burger King commercial.

I'm not trying to kick salt in the game but the reality and how the music business really works is nowhere near what rappers pretend it does.
 7 years ago '10        #72
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
^^^

Stopped reading after you put "ugh"
 04-16-2011, 03:37 AM         #73
lilbigbrother  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why does he have to be lyin?? I agree, the n*gga does talk toooooo much but so does 50, Puffy, and even Jayz, but nobody says sh*t about them though??

Come on with the hatin. The n*gga is country as fu*k.Southern born, bred, and raised and he outsmarting these city n*ggas EASILY!!

LMAO...step ya game up and stop hatin

04-16-2011, 03:40 AM         #74
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fame614 said:
but doesnt he own a promotion company,secruity company,and a oil company and who knows what else he owns the oil company alone has to be banking
my parents own a business and its funny because people always think they know what they are talking about when talking about your money. 99% of the time they are completely clueless.

point being nobody thinks any of his business are failing. sucking money from something else. how much do his cars depreciate every year how much did his houses depreciate with the housing market crash. dude was probably worth more 10 years ago then he is now. sure he got drake and sh*t but sales arent what they were.

Last edited by Ni2; 04-16-2011 at 03:45 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #75
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
you can say anthing bad about puff but he never talk to mutch how mutch money he has
 7 years ago '11        #76
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Let's be honest here... the fact that he ain't covering Lil Wayne's 5-6 mill tax bill is fu*ked up. How you gon even let that type of news hit the media? Unless it's strategic and you just tryna get Wayne's name more attention. Unless Baby on some sh*t like, that's not my responsibility which would be valid.

Anyways...

Only dumb n*ggas believe Baby. Read this thread... anyone who made a post in defense of Baby in this thread comes off as a really stupid n*gga. No actual facts or logic in their post other than, yeah ya'll hatin. I have not seen 1 person EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET intelligently dissect the numbers that he claims in his defense.

Someone also asked, why no one question Jay-Z... well because he fu*kin part owner of a sport teams, and has tangible businesses that we know of... businesses that he sold... he even got a damn book written by someone else dissecting his fortune... n*gga did a damn near hour interview WITH WARREN BUFFET.

Baby got cake. Nobody denying that sh*t.

He just don't as much cake as n*ggas think...

He playing his character right for his fans... I mean no sh*t he ain't gon do a interview saying, yeah nah I don't got 100 mill. WTF would be the point?

Any INTELLIGENT person can't sit here and believe this n*gga's mouth... if you do please understand that you just aren't very smart and it's 99.9% chance that you are broke (parents don't count little kids).

Last edited by PTC; 04-16-2011 at 03:57 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #77
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,669 | Props total: 4203 4203
its weird for some reason birdman is like the only rapper i believe when it comes to how much money he has.

the history is there.

ill say it again the first rapper to take a camera into their bank and have the banker show their checking/savings account total on the screen is the realest rapper alive
 7 years ago '11        #78
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 gshag33 said:
its weird for some reason birdman is like the only rapper i believe when it comes to how much money he has.

the history is there.

ill say it again the first rapper to take a camera into their bank and have the banker show their checking/savings account total on the screen is the realest rapper alive
n*gga, if you gotta brain you don't gotta rely on "believe" you can think that sh*t out.

Then again we got these super religious people walk around "believing"
 7 years ago '07        #79
Seb.201 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 12 12
He also makes cash for doing appearances say he charges 10k per appearance cash for a nightclub he can do it 3 times a night 3 times a week thats 90k a week CASH for showing up to a club poppin some bottles and chillin with the locals for a bit. When you're in that position theres hundreds of ways to market yourself to be a cashcow.
 7 years ago '04        #80
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Smooth Brother said:
It's funny because he doesn't know Cash Money has one of the best deals in Hip-Hop history.

[pic - click to view]

In music actually. i read somewhere that they got a better deal than the beatles did with sony entertainment or something like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy