Birdman Response To Forbes List "I'm Banking Waay More Than 100 Million Thats Too Low"

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,028 | Props total: 160 160
 fame614 said:
but doesnt he own a promotion company,secruity company,and a oil company and who knows what else he owns the oil company alone has to be banking
the oil company was a massive flop and a scam that has been exposed. google it. he even covered up the oil company logo that he had tatted on him
 04-16-2011, 12:58 AM         #42
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Point being is... anybody who's stupid enough to believe birdman is most likely stupid enough to believe that pigs fly or that there is a 3 dollar bill or that the Jews were behind 9/11. Why the fu*k would Forbes lied about his sh*t? They've been doing this sh*t for years, so why would they all of the sudden lied about the numbers of a hip hop ceo that they don't give 2 sh*ts about? Come on now... the d!ck riding around here is turning n*ggas retarded.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-16-2011 at 01:03 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #43
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
 N.O.4Life said:
You know what puzzles me,when a n*gga like Jay Z say he's worth this and that much n*ggas be quick to hop on his d!ck,but when a n*gga baby say it then its "oh he's lying" or "That ain't all profit".What the fu*k Baby got 2 lie for is my Question?Dude don't have 2 prove sh*t to nobody listening to that interview.I jus think n*ggas hate 2 see a n*gga from the south gettin it IMO.
i respect jay cuz he dont tour that much, rarely does interviews and publicity but has amassed more wealth than all these other music heads who are constantly in the public.
 7 years ago '04        #44
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 BigL139 said:
The IRS is a PRIVATE collection agency extorting property (income) from all US citizens for a PRIVATE central bank aka Federal Reserve which has wholly replaced the US Treasury in 1913, HAND SELECTS each political candidate for presidency (Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan sound familiar at all) and has instigated/Financed every war of the twentieth century in order to perpetually enslave all US citizens with inextinguishable debt.....These criminals will not be stopped unless we all unite and crush its octopus like grasp on us all.....This is the actual world you live in.............AND YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD PROBLEMS BEFORE READING THIS ????
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #45
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,048 | Props total: 233 233
 N.O.4Life said:
You know what puzzles me,when a n*gga like Jay Z say he's worth this and that much n*ggas be quick to hop on his d!ck,but when a n*gga baby say it then its "oh he's lying" or "That ain't all profit".What the fu*k Baby got 2 lie for is my Question?Dude don't have 2 prove sh*t to nobody listening to that interview.I jus think n*ggas hate 2 see a n*gga from the south gettin it IMO.
not me im all for gettin money but hes bringing it on himself dogg, ok we know u got money cool but theres no reason to brag about it, just keep it real is all we gettin at, jay-zs power moves shows hes gettin money no need to talk about it but birdman says hes gettin more but the moves aint showing it, they aint selling that many records now a days, i mean if i was gettin all types of money i would take the puff, jay-z, even when russell simmons was on there and master p, they just shut the fu*k up n kept it to theyself or downplayed it, you think baby the only 1 with a bugatti, or a maybach, or jewls n*ggas is building portfolios n this n*gga buyin cars, you aint goin never pass nobody buying a bunch of bullsh*t, if he gettin so much money y his son "lil wayne" havin tax issues and this aint the 1st time, as a father if im strait u straight especially if im makin this money off yo blk a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #46
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
 breakdowny2j said:
"let me use my money to buy more ignorant **** sh*t"
what is a ****?
u see people on here using the word so you start 2 use it............
 7 years ago '04        #47
DunKDunKGoo$e 
space
space
space
$547 | Props total: 19 19
Lets not forget Baby filed bankruptcy not too long ago.
 7 years ago '06        #48
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
is this what hiphop came to keeping up with n*ggaz bank accounts.
 7 years ago '07        #49
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 10723 10723
 2totimes said:
i respect jay cuz he dont tour that much, rarely does interviews and publicity but has amassed more wealth than all these other music heads who are constantly in the public.
That's my point.How u know what Jay have?Jus cause a n*gga on the low wit it mean that it must be true?Not always fam.For all we know Jay could be the one that's lying.Not sayin that he is but its jus a thought
 7 years ago '10        #50
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I'm flippin hunnids plehbwoi. once joonyuh drop the album I'ma cop that new platinum lottajet. belee dat.
 7 years ago '04        #51
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Anybody got any info on that 8 million Maybach he talkin bout?
 7 years ago '06        #52
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
 DunKDunKGoo$e said:
when was this dogs?
 7 years ago '10        #53
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 millerionaire87 said:
yeah they have no clue!!!

Dem n*ggas done achieved wayyyy more then the roc...ruff ryders...death row...g-unit...bad boy...aftermath...shady and etc

1st distribution deal was 30mill 2nd 100mill and he gave a hint in a interview a while back about him closing a deal a few months ago for 100mill and im thinking that was a new distribution they signed also...and thats where forbes got that 100mill sh*t from!!!

And cashmoney still fu*kin doing it!!..out all dem other labels i named who still making their run???...shady with slaughter houes??? G-unit with hot rod??? Roc nation with willow??? Bad boy with dirty money???....but anyways im done with this convo!!

* jumps in casket*
 7 years ago '04        #54
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400

[pic - click to view]

"ymcmb stuntn on more den hunned miyen wen joonya drop da alm we finna be ymcmt bele dat plehboi"

Last edited by GollyI'mGully; 04-16-2011 at 01:24 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #55
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 BobTheBuilder said:
not me im all for gettin money but hes bringing it on himself dogg, ok we know u got money cool but theres no reason to brag about it, just keep it real is all we gettin at, jay-zs power moves shows hes gettin money no need to talk about it but birdman says hes gettin more but the moves aint showing it, they aint selling that many records now a days, i mean if i was gettin all types of money i would take the puff, jay-z, even when russell simmons was on there and master p, they just shut the fu*k up n kept it to theyself or downplayed it, you think baby the only 1 with a bugatti, or a maybach, or jewls n*ggas is building portfolios n this n*gga buyin cars, you aint goin never pass nobody buying a bunch of bullsh*t, if he gettin so much money y his son "lil wayne" havin tax issues and this aint the 1st time, as a father if im strait u straight especially if im makin this money off yo blk a.ss
Jus cause a n*gga like 2 brag mean he ain't gettin it?If that's his style than that's his thing.Like my n*gga Soulja slim say"Its yours,you made it,spend it how you spend it".Ever since I can remember he been stuntin so I jus figured that n*gga was born like that or some sh*t.And do have made plenty of power moves.They have one of the best if not the best deal in Hip Hop history.I don't know what else a n*gga gotta do.Plus dude could have all kind of side hustles that we don't know about.Like I said dude don't have sh*t to prove to me,you or any other motherfu*ker.Whatever he have is still more than what most people will ever see.
 04-16-2011, 01:27 AM         #56
ant187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Millerionaire87 said:
And Say's He Wants To Buy A 8 Million Dollar Maybach!!! DAMN!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

stop hating hes the man no doubt
 7 years ago '04        #57
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
An he can't break a n*gga off...

7 years ago '04        #58
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,717 | Props total: 362 362
 thisisgame said:
Anybody got any info on that 8 million Maybach he talkin bout?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #59
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 DunKDunKGoo$e said:
You do relize that Donald Trump and a whole lot of Billionairs have filed for Bankruptcy as well.Plus I ain't heard of that sh*t you could be right tho.But that's jus a slick way for people not 2 pay taxes for a few years
 04-16-2011, 01:40 AM         #60
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IF BIRDMAN FILED FOR BANKRUPTCY THA ONLY REASON WAS CUZ OF WAT HAPP WIT KATRINA HE HAD TONS OF MONEY TIED UP IN PROPERTY AN CARS AN WHEN KATRINA HIT IT fu*kD UP HIS a.ssETS...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy