Birdman Response To Forbes List "I'm Banking Waay More Than 100 Million Thats Too Low"

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Millerionaire87 said:
yeah they have no clue!!!

dem n*ggas done Achieved wayyyy more then The Roc...Ruff Ryders...death Row...G-unit...Bad Boy...Aftermath...Shady and etc

1st distribution deal was 30Mill 2nd 100Mill and he gave a hint in a interview a while back about him closing a deal a few months ago for 100Mill and im thinking that was a new distribution they signed also...and thats where forbes got that 100Mill sh*t from!!!

and CASHMONEY still fu*kin doing it!!..out all dem other labels i named who still making their run???...Shady with Slaughter Houes??? G-unit With Hot Rod??? Roc Nation With Willow??? Bad Boy With Dirty Money???....but anyways im done with this convo!!

i don't trust n*ggaz words...i trust that tax claim and baby isn't making 50-100 mill of UNDER THE TABLE money so it's all bullsh*t. 100 mill distribution deal DOESN'T mean he has 100 mill n*gga. i swear you dumb fu*ks need to take a standard business class.
 7 years ago '04        #22
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
 Millerionaire87 said:

dem n*ggas done Achieved wayyyy more then The Roc...Ruff Ryders...death Row...G-unit...Bad Boy...Aftermath...Shady and etc

1st distribution deal was 30Mill 2nd 100Mill and he gave a hint in a interview a while back about him closing a deal a few months ago for 100Mill and im thinking that was a new distribution they signed also...and thats where forbes got that 100Mill sh*t from!!!

and CASHMONEY still fu*kin doing it!!..out all dem other labels i named who still making their run???...Shady with Slaughter Houes??? G-unit With Hot Rod??? Roc Nation With Willow??? Bad Boy With Dirty Money???....but anyways im done with this convo!!

aint seeing no limit money yet.

and n*gga its a distro deal....even with drake, wayne and nicki...cmr aint breaking even yet on that 100M advance.
 7 years ago '10        #23
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11378 11378
 Millerionaire87 said:

n*gga your retarded you do realize Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit accounts for at least 200 million records sold right?

and if you wanna go solo labels aftermath alone is accounting for Eminem's 100 Million Albums sold plus 50 Cent's 40 Millon which crushes Cash Money

Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 04-15-2011 at 11:39 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #24
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
I hope I still be around whenever he go bankrupt. He talks way too much sh*t. I love NOLA just like anybody else that do, but DAMN! Do you ever hear Bill Gates and Donald Trump talkin bout how much money they have? and they got mo money than Birdman can EVER imagine.
 04-15-2011, 11:39 PM         #25
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DIDNT THEY JUS GO AFTA WEEZY? GUESS BIRDMAN IS NEXT :lipssealed:
 04-15-2011, 11:39 PM         #26
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

04-15-2011, 11:41 PM         #27
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #28
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 MajorD said:

n*gga your retarded you do realize Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit accounts for at least 200 million records sold right?

and if you wanna go solo labels aftermath alone is accounting for Eminem's 100 Million Albums sold plus 50 Cent's 40 Millon which crushes Cash Money
did I miss a few albums or did 50 go 4 times diamond, and eminem go 5 times double platinum?

edit i know em has 6 albums. the math was easier.

Last edited by YARKONE; 04-16-2011 at 12:23 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #29
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
50 is at 25 million worldwide, eminem is at 86.5 million worldwide, those are the actual numbers
 7 years ago '04        #30
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,047 | Props total: 233 233
some of yall n*ggas do need to take a business course and a coure on the music industry, when a record company ie geffen, universal, def jam n blah blah blah sign somebody to a 100 million dollar contrat its like a loan, YOU HAVE TO PAY IT BACK!!! when they signed drake for 2 million dollars, he had to pay it back its only ADVANCE MONEY which you have to pay back, yall believe anything a n*gga say i bet if birdman said he was worth a billi yalld believe that sh*t too
 7 years ago '09        #31
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 738 738
 Millerionaire87 said:
ok lets think good about this sh*t here...he owns CMB...Sold 80Million Records under his label...they own their masters...he eats off of everyone in cashmoney tours...rigntones...singles...album sales...he owns Cash Money Content aka book company!!...What is there to lie about???...

if brittney spears residual income in 07 was 750k monthly!!! how you think Birdman sh*t lookin?? seeing that he owns these companies???
?????? You mean albums or also counting singles? That seems kinda high.
 7 years ago '04        #32
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
 Millerionaire87 said:

you sir are a dumbass, the forbes list isnt based off just record sales its based off of there whole plethora of gettin money, n if baby sayin he worth more than that what you think these other n*ggas worth, puff been on that list for years never slipped out of the top 5 so imma say puff prolly closest to a billi, jay up next, 5 comin strong n birdman up there your also forgetting about percy miller at 1 point he was higher then puff
 7 years ago '10        #33
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11378 11378
 D.O.H. said:
50 is at 25 million worldwide, eminem is at 86.5 million worldwide, those are the actual numbers
depend on what you're counting. i'm count TOTAL UNITS MOVED AS In Sountracks, Solo Albums, Group Albums, etc)

50 & Eminem are at those number if you count every music project they've released to retail, also you can't account for the all those mixtape 50 sold on the black market back in the day.

the only "mixtape" we have number for is "Guess Who's Back" which went gold.

So they've put out

Guess Who's Back
Get Rich Or Die Trying
Beg For Mercy
The Masscre
Get Or Die Trying Soundtrack
Curtis
Before I Self Destruct
Terminate On Site
The Sim Shady LP
The Marshall Mathers LP
The Eminem Show
8 Mile Soundtrack
Encore
Eminem Presents: The Re UP
Relaspe
Recovery
Etc.
 7 years ago '05        #34
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I'd believe him if it was 10 years ago but nobody is making that kind of money in todays music industry. The only people making multi millions make their money outside of music sales. Movies, clothing, endorsements, song licensing.
 7 years ago '04        #35
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 2728 2728
i could be wrong but Cash money is a subsidary label of UMG ...i m not even sure birdman and them still own a 100%,sh*t i m not even sure They own anything
 7 years ago '04        #36
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,717 | Props total: 362 362
but doesnt he own a promotion company,secruity company,and a oil company and who knows what else he owns the oil company alone has to be banking
 7 years ago '04        #37
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
Look at the contrast in maturity. Birdman cryin about them shorting him a few mill and Puff admitting that they gave him too much credit.
 7 years ago '04        #38
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
^^i bet you puff worth more than they put on that paper, n*gga he been on that forbes list since no limit records was poppin and that was years ago my nig every year it says puff worth 300 something million u mean to tell mean you aint made at least 50 million a year ??? come on son between ciroc, bad boy, justins, making the band tv shows, enyce, unforgivable, a few world tours,

excerpts from

In 2002, he was featured on Fortune magazine's "40 Richest People Under 40" list[38] and was placed number one in the list of the top ten richest people in hip-hop. In 2010 his estimated worth was US $475 million, making him the richest person in the hip hop entertainment business.[39]

He is the designer of the green Dallas Mavericks alternate jersey

puff gettin it in dont sleep
 7 years ago '07        #39
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,639 | Props total: 10703 10703
You know what puzzles me,when a n*gga like Jay Z say he's worth this and that much n*ggas be quick to hop on his d!ck,but when a n*gga baby say it then its "oh he's lying" or "That ain't all profit".What the fu*k Baby got 2 lie for is my Question?Dude don't have 2 prove sh*t to nobody listening to that interview.I jus think n*ggas hate 2 see a n*gga from the south gettin it IMO.
 7 years ago '04        #40
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
about bronald oil birdmans oil company

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy