Is Wiz Khalifa the whitest black rapper alive??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-21-2011, 02:11 PM         #61
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wiz and kudi, kanye and drake, their sound and lyrics appeal to white suburbia... thats all

not saying you can't like them if youre black.. just sayin commercial "hip hop" has vastly expanded its target audience in the last several years, reaching white teenage girls and little emo kids who will buy this kind of pop-rap

i'd say there's more of a point in debating who's the sh*ttiest instead of who's the whitest but whatever
 7 years ago '11        #62
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
So because your friends quote Wiz, that equals Wiz trying to be white? Sounds to me like your friends are trying to be Wiz..if anything. Brilliant logic tho!
 7 years ago '10        #63
justakidd 63 heat pts63
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 149 149
Wiz has the same appeal Cudi has, :cool-smiley-009:weed thats a universal symbol that gets white people to like him i think.
 7 years ago '06        #64
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Kid Cudi
 7 years ago '07        #65
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 1109 1109
Thread failed
 04-21-2011, 03:28 PM         #66
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st off fu*k all this hood sh*t. I live in Chicago and wasn't raised in no projects but a good hood to my benefit. Just cause a n*gga grew up around better opportunities than most hood n*ggas wouldn't have a privelige to experience don't mean a n*gga ain't "real" or neccessarily some Uncle Tom.

It's the same sh*t with Tech N9ne for example. Some n*ggas don't fu*k with him because his image and music is on some other sh*t to them so of course some n*gga would a.ssume "Oh, his music is for the white folks cause his sh*t's weird" and I just be like The fu*k does it matter who he caters to? Bump whoever you want if you feelin' him instead of gettin on some segregation sh*t with this rap sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #67
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1138 1138
 Curtisimo said:
I also knew white kids who was quoting Ruff Ryders Anthem when I was 12

My dude any rapper who is in the mainstream who is selling records have white teenager following period.

You think white people weren't screaming "G unit" when 50 cent was going diamond?

You think Wiz is the first rapper to have a large white fanbase???

How old are you bro, your arguemnt is totally flawed.
Im 22, and i was one of those white kids bumping the Ruff Ryders Anthem and DMX back in the day. The difference is all my friends were bumping Blink 182 or The Onspring back then, they werent bumping other rappers (besides maybe eminem)

Mainstream hip hop has gone to mainstream hip pop...yes whatever hot is usually the current trend, but there have never been black rappers like Wiz, Wayne and Drake that are universally accepted by all white teens and college kids. Listen to his new CD, i swear to god 80 percent of that cd was crafted on what the current trend is right now in college frat f*g music.

I should prolly say WHITE GIRLS as well, but yeah it makes me shake my head when my DUDE friends are on facebook quoting "roll Up" and "No Sleep", these were the same dudes jamming rock until weezy came onto the scene.

Its not just the current trend, the corniness of these rappers goes hand in hand with are modern pop stars

[video - click to view]

you must not hang out with white people if you dont know that they are OBSESSED WITH wiz amd drake
 7 years ago '04        #68
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
so pitbull is the whitest hispanic rapper alive by this logic
 04-21-2011, 04:32 PM         #69
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres no such thing as being the whitest black _______ or blackest white _______ or any other race bs. Only ignorant f*ggots use stupid asinine terms like that.
 7 years ago '07        #70
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
You'd have to look deeper to figure out how Wiz has attracted so much attention from white people. His music has been structured to appeal to more than one demographic whether racially or socio-economically.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy