Lebron - 2 seasons shooting 50% or higher, Kobe - 0

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #161
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
I brought it up because it was relevant to the post...The thread has gone way off topic sine the OP..You caught feelings on me calling out Wade's title with the same criteria...
 7 years ago '07        #162
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13087 13087
 xRapHeadx said:
I brought it up because it was relevant to the post...The thread has gone way off topic sine the OP..You caught feelings on me calling out Wade's title with the same criteria...
u caught feeling by even bringing it up

nobody crowns wade or the heat for winning the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, that sh*t is beyond irrelevant to any argument any human has ever made. we all know those of u who passionately love lebron will always feel a certain way about wade, it's ok for u to admit that.
 7 years ago '09        #163
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
What certain way? In every "top 5 discussion" He always gets props from me. I've said he's the best SG in the world. I said he's better than King Monta lol...I like LeBron, but my fandom doesn't make me biased.
 7 years ago '06        #164
daffysm 
space
space
$14,056 | Props total: 2057 2057
 xRapHeadx said:
69% of LeBron's FGA were jumpshots...and he still was hyper efficient.

look at the difference

and when we talk JUMPSHOTS, we talkin actual JUMPSHOTS, not 4ft hook shots or post shots, so your stats are skewed

I would minus the close % from the jumpshot %.....so it would look like this

Lebron shoots 44% JUMPSHOTS
Kobe shoots 71% JUMPSHOTS

there you go stat boy
 7 years ago '05        #165
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
lbj ALWAYS try to make these 50 percent threads but try to clown when lakers fans come back with title thread its just this easy.

who would u rather be kobe shooting 45-47 percent(like that so much worst then LBJ) and 5 rings

or u wanna be LBJ shoot 50 percent and be scottie pippen to Wade

bottom line if bron shoots 99 percent from the field and never win a ring ppl are gonna talk at end of the day no one rmr what your percent was no one cares

its bout wins big shots and impact on big games and rite now kobe is Miles and Miles ahead of bron in that and there no discussion in that Thread/
 7 years ago '04        #166
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,560 | Props total: 6286 6286
 Sivraj said:
What I find funny is that Lebron stans keep sayin sh*t about championships are team accomplishments and mvps are individual accomplishments, but finals MVPs are also individual championships as well.

Finals MVPs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Regular season MVPs

Only champions get finals mvps. Think about it what do you think Lebron would rather have, 2 back to back season MVPs??? Or 2 back to back Finals MVPs??

As a matter of fact, n*ggas wanna talk about MVPs, what about all-star MVPs?? I like how Lebron stans ignore this credential as well. Kobe has more All-star MVPs than Lebron. Kobe has 4 all-star MVPs and Lebron has 2 all-star MVPs.

So if you add a whole entire catalogue total of MVPs that Kobe has from 1 regular season MVP, 2 finals MVPs, and 4 all-star MVPs which will=7

Then Lebron with 2 regular season MVPs and 2 all-star MVPs which will=4.

So Kobe's individual accomplishments>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron's.
Yea and when u Kobe stans argue who's better between Kobe and MJ make sure to use dis same logic
 7 years ago '04        #167
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
Yea dats pretty bad even i admit but i love how everybody likes to rank on Lebron as not bein clutch and say the true "Batman" (Dwayne Wade) should be the closer on the Heat but oh let's look at the so much more clutch Dwayne Wade

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and oh yea that's pretty clutch as well huh? again
 7 years ago '06        #168
daffysm 
space
space
 Young Fab said:

[pic - click to view]

and oh yea that's pretty clutch as well huh? again
you obviously have not watched many laker games....its ok
 7 years ago '04        #169
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
if LBJ is not side kick how can kobe be do u relize kobe had the ball in the 4tH closing
games for us at 21 he made big FT for us he closed games when shaq was on the bench

how da fu*k is that sidekick yea he was the 2nd opition if tha what u saying but by no means was he a sidekick he just as much for lakers as Bron does for Heat now

so i dont see how u LBJ loves always try to down grade kobe by calling him 2nd fiddle to shaq WHO IS PROB THE BEST CENTER IVE EVER SEEN PLAY anyone at that time would of been 2nd to shaq and when u look at the numbers see how close they are it k!lls any of this sidekick bs u talk but u guys dont care bout facts.

GUNIT-FINEST said:
lbj ALWAYS try to make these 50 percent threads but try to clown when lakers fans come back with title thread its just this easy.

who would u rather be kobe shooting 45-47 percent(like that so much worst then LBJ) and 5 rings

or u wanna be LBJ shoot 50 percent and be scottie pippen to Wade

bottom line if bron shoots 99 percent from the field and never win a ring ppl are gonna talk at end of the day no one rmr what your percent was no one cares

its bout wins big shots and impact on big games and rite now kobe is Miles and Miles ahead of bron in that and there no discussion in that Thread/
@ dis human contradiction. So u gon get all sensative about me sayin Kobe was Shaq's sidekick and yo comeback was (the bolded part of yo quote) but Lebron averages MORE points, MORE rebounds, MORE a.ssists AND guards da other team's best player at da end of games but yet somehow Lebron is Wade's sidekick......off yourself homie, 4real
 7 years ago '04        #170
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
 daffysm said:
you obviously have not watched many laker games....its ok
n*gga i watch alot of Laker games and i see Kobe is da most overrated so-called "clutch" player in NBA HISTORY!!!! Dis n*gga hits alot of shots cause he takes alot and trust me dat n*gga misses WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than he makes in da clutch. And damn near all of his made clutch shots come in da regular season and hardly ever come in da playoffs(thought i'd throw dat in there since n*ggas say Lebron only shows up 4 da regular season which is the dumbest statement ive ever heard) so exactly how "clutch" is dat n*gga???

PS: and naw im not "mad" cause i know u lame a.ss n*ggas is gon say i am
 7 years ago '05        #171
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10887 10887
 hagen said:
you seriously going to compare an award that takes into account 82 games vs an award based on 7 games?

Finals mvp is useless, its given to the best player on the best team. FACT.
God damn you're so fu*kin dumb it's not even fu*kin funny. And you don't think that the regular season MVP is given to the best player on their team either?? I'm convinced that you're an idiot. Finals MVP is CHAMPIONSHIP which matters the most. If Cleveland would've beaten SA in the finals in 07 then he would've been Finals MVP and you're saying that's useless?!?!

You're a dumbass.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '06        #172
daffysm 
space
space
 Young Fab said:
n*gga i watch alot of Laker games and i see Kobe is da most overrated so-called "clutch" player in NBA HISTORY!!!! Dis n*gga hits alot of shots cause he takes alot and trust me dat n*gga misses WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than he makes in da clutch. And damn near all of his made clutch shots come in da regular season and hardly ever come in da playoffs(thought i'd throw dat in there since n*ggas say Lebron only shows up 4 da regular season which is the dumbest statement ive ever heard) so exactly how "clutch" is dat n*gga???

PS: and naw im not "mad" cause i know u lame a.ss n*ggas is gon say i am
go to youtube, type kobe playoff game winner, and watch videos

and you definitely sound mad

btw simply look up kobe game winners and you wont be dissatisfied

Last edited by daffysm; 04-17-2011 at 01:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #173
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
 daffysm said:
go to youtube, type kobe playoff game winner, and watch videos

and you definitely sound mad

btw simply look up kobe game winners and you wont be dissatisfied
go to youtube is your comeback? go to youtube was your comeback? r u serious? wow, u Kobe bi*ches never cease to amaze me
 7 years ago '06        #174
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
Stop it....5
 7 years ago '06        #175
daffysm 
space
space
 Young Fab said:
go to youtube is your comeback? go to youtube was your comeback? r u serious? wow, u Kobe bi*ches never cease to amaze me
oh and im a LAKER fan, not a kobe fan
 7 years ago '05        #176
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 P. Dedos said:
:agreement6:

and 85% of kobes shots are jumpers

04-17-2011, 02:17 PM         #177
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Point Guards/Forwards are going to be more efficient just due to their roll. They are given the option to take good shots and not have to force as many up because the offense is ran through them but not for them. I'm not defending Kobe being a low % shooter, he always has been and always will be. I am just saying its kind of stupid to compare the two. Compare Wade and Kobe not LeBron and Kobe...
 7 years ago '09        #178
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5104 5104
 ozWinston said:
Kobe- 2 seasons of nba titles
Lebron- 0

speak on it
damn ether with the first post
 7 years ago '09        #179
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 daffysm said:

look at the difference

and when we talk JUMPSHOTS, we talkin actual JUMPSHOTS, not 4ft hook shots or post shots, so your stats are skewed

I would minus the close % from the jumpshot %.....so it would look like this

Lebron shoots 44% JUMPSHOTS
Kobe shoots 71% JUMPSHOTS

there you go stat boy
So you just arbitrarily make up your own stat? GTFO
 7 years ago '09        #180
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Point Guards/Forwards are going to be more efficient just due to their roll. They are given the option to take good shots and not have to force as many up because the offense is ran through them but not for them. I'm not defending Kobe being a low % shooter, he always has been and always will be. I am just saying its kind of stupid to compare the two. Compare Wade and Kobe not LeBron and Kobe...
Kobe has the option to take good shots instead of contested fadeaway jumpers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy