Lebron - 2 seasons shooting 50% or higher, Kobe - 0

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10808 10808
 hagen said:

Dude, just take the L and keep it moving.
It was lebron threes that tie the game and give em a lead at one point in the 4th I believe.
Lebron stat line that games shyts all over Mo, I dont know where you're getting your nonsense from. And for all the setting up you claim Kobe was doing, he had 2 fkin a.ssits the whole game
What L do I have to take?? You're the one with the retarded a.ss silly post trying to prove to me that Lebron's regular season MVPs are somehow better than Kobe's Finals MVPs

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '09        #142
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 ozWinston said:
Kobe- 2 seasons of nba titles
Lebron- 0

speak on it

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #143
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Hold That said:
What do numbers mean if you not getting any rings

Are we playing to fill up the stat sheet or are we playing to win the ball game and doing whatever it takes to get that W. I know I'm chosing Prime Kobe over a Prime LeBron 10 times out of 10. Atleast we know what happens when you build a decent team around Kobe..
You've been pimping Rose's 25/8 all season lol. Dudes just switch their stances when it matches what they want.

Prime LeBron blows prime Kobe out of the water...easily
 7 years ago '09        #144
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 WilliamET09 said:
we really goin to act like lebrons game isnt based on layups and dunks.
69% of LeBron's FGA were jumpshots...and he still was hyper efficient.
 7 years ago '09        #145
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
every team in the league damn near clears the lane for Bron. Jordan got his the hard way, and Id say his fadeaway is more remembered than his dunks
He didn't get that fadeaway until well into his prime. He's known for his great finishes and dunks. Don't just make stuff up.
 7 years ago '09        #146
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Wait LeBron is a perimeter player? Every game I watch is him lowering his shoulder and getting into the lane...

Thats not a bad thing but if your taking centers out if the equation because of the position they play, wouldn't it be better to look at where the majority of the shots a player take are coming from?
69% of his attempts are jumpshots....don't make stuff up.
 7 years ago '09        #147
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 hagen said:
If Kobe was the same built as lebron, he would be shooting 80% from the field.

We all know lebron get the bulk of his shots around the rim from bulldozing physically inferior defenders
69% of his attempts are jumpshots.

lol..like it's LeBron's fault Kobe is a physically inferior player.

If Monta had Kobe's build, he'd be the best player in the league
 7 years ago '09        #148
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
its easy when you have a line backers body that goes 2 the hole more then a shooting guard with kobes build.. smh!
69% of his attempts are jumpshots.
 7 years ago '09        #149
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Sivraj said:
What I find funny is that Lebron stans keep sayin sh*t about championships are team accomplishments and mvps are individual accomplishments, but finals MVPs are also individual championships as well.

Finals MVPs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Regular season MVPs
Chauncey Billups and Tony Parker are on the same level as Wade right? They all have 1 Finals MVP.
 7 years ago '07        #150
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Shooting?

7 years ago '09        #151
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 kuruption said:
I wouldn't called that a team full of scrubs. He never had another "star" but they played well together as a team. Not to mention outside of the big two, you have one good player and a bunch of guy's that really aren't better than Bron's supporting cast last year.
LeBron had no guy to create easy shots for him or others. Boston is the perfect mix of interior D and trapping perimeter players to trouble Bron.

LeBron vs Boston in the playoffs(6 games)
26.8 pts 7.6 ast 9.3 rebs 44.7% shooting 26.9% 3s 3.8 TO

Kobe vs Boston in the playoffs (7 games)
28.6 pts 5.5 ast 6 reb 45% shooting 37.4% 3s 3.4 TO

Extremely similar numbers against a great defensive team. The difference was the talent surrounding them. Ron Artest and Pau came up huge in that Finals. Besides a Mo Williams spurt in game 6..he had no one to take the pressure off him.
 04-17-2011, 10:30 AM         #152
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
69% of LeBron's FGA were jumpshots...and he still was hyper efficient.

[pic - click to view]

LeBron >>> Kobe = Fact

7 years ago '09        #153
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
eFG% gives more credit for making 3s

LeBron's eFG% 54.2
Kobe's eFG% 48.7

I think with better shot selection the efficiency between them would be much much closer, because Kobe is such a talented offensive player. He just is too confident in his shooting.
 7 years ago '09        #154
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
Oh yea, we need to end the "Shaq carried Kobe myth" Shaq got those Finals MVPs because he was absolutely trashing the Cs that came out of the East. Kobe was the closer and the 1st option during the Western Conf. playoffs because Shaq's FT problems. I think Shaq was clearly the better player(most dominant stretch I've ever seen), but their importance was very very close.
 7 years ago '09        #155
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 kuruption said:
I wouldn't called that a team full of scrubs. He never had another "star" but they played well together as a team. Not to mention outside of the big two, you have one good player and a bunch of guy's that really aren't better than Bron's supporting cast last year.
They weren't scrubs, obviously. They played great D and rebounded really well. The problem is that they couldn't take the pressure off LBJ. They couldn't set him or anyone else up with easy shots. Kobe has Pau(who can get his own shot and pass to others), Bynum( who you can dump it down to in the post and get an easy shot or a foul), and Odom who can create for himself or others.

Paul Pierce has Ray Allen(who can get his own shot, although not as well)..KG who you can dump it down to in the post, and Rondo who can create for himself and others.

Rose is going to have the same problem if Booz and Deng don't shot up, although that team is well beyond LeBron's supporting cast.
 7 years ago '06        #156
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 Bullseye said:
Kobe wouldn't even make a Finals appearance with that bum-@ss Cleveland squad.

Speak on it.
u want me to speak on this?

You are wrong and you know it. East was a.ss and that CLE played defense.

try again kind sir
 7 years ago '09        #157
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Gd_UP said:
u want me to speak on this?

You are wrong and you know it. East was a.ss and that CLE played defense.

try again kind sir
I see people only use the "East was weak" argument when downplaying LeBron's accomplishments.

What about Wade's 06 title?

He beat the baby Bulls and a 49 win Jersey team...the same team that Bron beat the very next season...then beat a Pistons team(very good win). Lebron beat the Wiz,Nets, and those same Pistons...People need to stop with these LeBron specific hate agendas.
 7 years ago '07        #158
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,378 | Props total: 13033 13033
 xRapHeadx said:
I see people only use the "East was weak" argument when downplaying LeBron's accomplishments.

What about Wade's 06 title?

He beat the baby Bulls and a 49 win Jersey team...the same team that Bron beat the very next season...then beat a Pistons team(very good win). Lebron beat the Wiz,Nets, and those same Pistons...People need to stop with these LeBron specific hate agendas.
dude's talking about kobe and u mention wade . why don't u talk about performance in the finals then, since it was so similar?

u sound bitter. i wasn't gonna stick my head into this stan bullsh*t, but while i'm here, it's a copout any time someone mentions rings or finals MVPs to pretend that's the sole basis of their argument and bring up horry or billups. ur allowed to look at their entire resume and add that to it.
 7 years ago '09        #159
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
dude's talking about kobe and u mention wade . why don't u talk about performance in the finals then, since it was so similar?

u sound bitter. i wasn't gonna stick my head into this stan bullsh*t, but while i'm here, it's a copout any time someone mentions rings or finals MVPs to pretend that's the sole basis of their argument and bring up horry or billups. ur allowed to look at their entire resume and add that to it.
No, because Wade went through that same weak East, but you never hear about that..only when Bron's Finals run is brought up. Wade got the Dallas Mavericks..a team that couldn't stop any elite perimeter player all year long. Parker and Ginobli were k!lling em all series long. Kobe had 62 points through 3 Quarters. They could not stop an elite scorer and Wade made them pay.

LeBron got a team built to beat him. San Antonio had a top perimeter defender and the interior D to stop when he got inside. He had no one to set him up or to set anyone else up to take the pressure off.
 7 years ago '07        #160
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,378 | Props total: 13033 13033
 xRapHeadx said:
No, because Wade went through that same weak East, but you never hear about that..only when Bron's Finals run is brought up. Wade got the Dallas Mavericks..a team that couldn't stop any elite perimeter player all year long. Parker and Ginobli were k!lling em all series long. Kobe had 62 points through 3 Quarters. They could not stop an elite scorer and Wade made them pay.

LeBron got a team built to beat him. San Antonio had a top perimeter defender and the interior D to stop when he got inside. He had no one to set him up or to set anyone else up to take the pressure off.
that has nothing to do with anything in this thread though, u brought it up just to say it. stay on the subject. not even going to address the rest of what u said because i refuse to be pulled into a stan war.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy