NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,554 | Props total: 6284 6284
 lboog1423 said:
answer me this, do u look at Bron or Wade as being a sidekick?
Actually no i don't but i see people(mostly Kobe stans) say Lebron is Wade's sidekick and i have NO IDEA how. But when u tell dem same people Kobe was Shaq's sidekick they get all defensive and pull up stats Kobe had next to Shaq but when Lebron's stats are mentioned it's like they never happened. it's all hypocritical to try to big up one man and downplay the other
 04-16-2011, 11:39 AM         #102
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait LeBron is a perimeter player? Every game I watch is him lowering his shoulder and getting into the lane...

Thats not a bad thing but if your taking centers out if the equation because of the position they play, wouldn't it be better to look at where the majority of the shots a player take are coming from?
 7 years ago '07        #103
curry_boi04 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 2 2
 JNyiri77 said:
only valid yr is this yr cause he's shooting way more jump shots

so its really 1-0 i guess
are u serious last yr was the lebron pullin from anywhere year
 7 years ago '05        #104
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Lowkey18 said:
both are not better players than Derrick Rose tho.

Both are without a doubt better.
 7 years ago '05        #105
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Young Fab said:
Actually no i don't but i see people(mostly Kobe stans) say Lebron is Wade's sidekick and i have NO IDEA how. But when u tell dem same people Kobe was Shaq's sidekick they get all defensive and pull up stats Kobe had next to Shaq but when Lebron's stats are mentioned it's like they never happened. it's all hypocritical to try to big up one man and downplay the other
if LBJ is not side kick how can kobe be do u relize kobe had the ball in the 4tH closing
games for us at 21 he made big FT for us he closed games when shaq was on the bench

how da fu*k is that sidekick yea he was the 2nd opition if tha what u saying but by no means was he a sidekick he just as much for lakers as Bron does for Heat now

so i dont see how u LBJ loves always try to down grade kobe by calling him 2nd fiddle to shaq WHO IS PROB THE BEST CENTER IVE EVER SEEN PLAY anyone at that time would of been 2nd to shaq and when u look at the numbers see how close they are it k!lls any of this sidekick bs u talk but u guys dont care bout facts.
 7 years ago '07        #106
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 lboog1423 said:
answer me this, do u look at Bron or Wade as being a sidekick?
OT to answering your ? but I think that sidekick sh*t is so stupid .
 7 years ago '05        #107
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Yo P.DEDOS why haven't you answered post #103 though?

thats all i want to know......

Don't act like you didn't read it now.......
 7 years ago '05        #108
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
This kid young fab is starting to get on unhealthy levels of anger
 04-16-2011, 05:37 PM         #109
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Fab said:
@ dis stupid muh'fu*ka. Of course Kobe is gonna average more points than Scottie Pippen he's way more talented as a scorer besides u expect every sidekick to average the same amount of points??? fu*kin retard.......but anyways to ignore the fact that he was 2nd fiddle(which is undeniable) is a testament to your and all other Kobe d!ck-slobbers d!ck-slobbish ways
If you call Kobe a sidekick when he was averaging 1-2 points less than Shaq in the offs than Wade or Bron is a sidekick
 7 years ago '10        #110
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 Young Fab said:
Well like I said Ive never called LBJ a side kick or D-Wade. They r both 2 franchise players on the same team. Just as Kobe and Shaq. U cant build a franchise around a side kick, thats y i hate when people bring that s**t up. Pippen is a great example if u are gonna bring up a sidekick, Jordan aint win nuthin til he came either. Shaq and Kobe r 2 franchise superstars just like Bron and Wade. So if u dont refer to them as side kicks aint no way u can call Kobe a sidekick when he was avg 3 pts less and was the go to man in closing moments.
 7 years ago '08        #111
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Youngin19 said:
Rings don't get you into the Hall Of Fame.....If they had to choose between a ring and the Hall Of Fame, I bet they would choose the Hall of Fame
a replica of yo face in a room or money wrapped around yo fingers
:hmm:
 04-16-2011, 06:13 PM         #112
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
Pippen isnt a franchise player imo, thats y it was easy for him to accept the sidekick role. Kobe and Shaq r 2 diff superstar franchise players.
How is Pippen not a franchise player? When the year he played without Jordan his team still won 50+ games.. Cut it out slime.. And getting it done without a center just like Jordan. Pippen wasnt a stat wh0ore its a difference.
 7 years ago '07        #113
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 akademiks said:
Lebron's NBA finals winning percentage is 0.000%

Speak on it.

Not even a single game?
Kobe wouldn't even make a Finals appearance with that bum-@ss Cleveland squad.

Speak on it.
 7 years ago '05        #114
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Bullseye said:
Kobe wouldn't even make a Finals appearance with that bum-@ss Cleveland squad.

Speak on it.
If Kobe was in the pathetically weak east, he would get just as far as lebron did. Without getting swept in the finals
 04-16-2011, 09:43 PM         #117
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thas cuz lebrons alot better than kobe mah dude. at all the salty kobe fans.
 7 years ago '04        #118
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
n*ggas jus mad at kobe cuz he gettin all the rings n wont let nebody else shine when it matters.. dont worry people as long as kobe in the league he gonna b doin what jordan was doin when he was playin.......Stoppin all ur favorite players from winning the title.
 7 years ago '05        #119
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 TheGame4705 said:
n*ggas jus mad at kobe cuz he gettin all the rings n wont let nebody else shine when it matters.. dont worry people as long as kobe in the league he gonna b doin what jordan was doin when he was playin.......Stoppin all ur favorite players from winning the title.
Preach my man Preach!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #120
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
if bron played with the Yankees of the NBA I'm sure he could win some rings too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
99 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy