I dare a nigga to say to my face that Bricksquad Mafia don't have the deepest crew in rap

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
Bricksquad Mafia don't have the deepest crew in rap
 7 years ago '05        #162
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 Chourico2123 said:
LOL!!!! potentially most pathetic post ever. Dude didn't name 1 good rapper. Lets be real if Gucci the "Boss" and Waka the "Underboss" that sh*t is destined to just fail. Dudes only listen to Gucci because they "THINK" he is such a true thug.

Waka underboss
and you are the most "pathetic" person ever to take this post seriously

geez people use the word "pathetic" to describe everything nowadays....
 04-16-2011, 07:27 AM         #163
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OOps said:
You lost when you compared WU to Bricksquad /thread

We all know Jeezy >>>>> Gucci.
Whoever compared sh*t Squad to Wu needs their as*hole shut then to be fed til they burst.
 04-16-2011, 07:53 AM         #164
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
I been here since this shop opened. Just cause you post over 1800 times in 3 months--doesn't make you a vet. In addition to you and the other Bricksquad short bus members, slobbing other men who don't know you, doesn't constitute "platinum threads". There are PLENTY of posters on here, without "starting platinum threads", who would deserve to be "vet status" before you.

Secondly--I'll link to the thread where I roasted the fu*k outta you. Third--I'm not going back and forth, with a guy, who will openly give a hand job to another man, in order to be apart of a whack a.ss rap gang.
If you're a vet, how come you don't know my pedigree? You just exposed yourself without even knowing it.
 7 years ago '04        #165
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,038 | Props total: 1270 1270
gucci's scrub a.ss cant even post bail
 04-16-2011, 08:45 AM         #166
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShaDoW1 said:
gucci's scrub a.ss cant even post bail
, Wacka failing as his job as Capo ( really ???? )
 7 years ago '04        #167
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

idk how people respect these bums.. who gets famous and still "traps" these guys are bums.. they get punked everytime they really go to the hood, wacka every single one of his chains snatched by that dude with tats all over his face, that one cte dude chumped the fu*k outta wacka and gucci at the video shoot, while he was talking mad sh*t.. all they did was stand there looking scared

[video - click to view]

where's those guns at here you wanna talk about, brick squad stans?

p.s. idk how u even show love to rappers with zero lyrical content, hip hop is based on lyrical content, not about a street image. 40 years old r not.. wu tang are better artists and go much harder than these brick squad bums.. talk sh*t get beat the fu*k up.. look what happen to joe budden for talkin sh*t. i dare gucci mane or wacka to talk sh*t about somebody in wu.. they'll get their a.ss handed to them. if u want a real steet dude odb was the realest cat out.. realer than any these bum a.ss f*gs

all i gotta say is..

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #168
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 dajerzeerat said:

idk how people respect these bums.. who gets famous and still "traps" these guys are bums.. they get punked everytime they really go to the hood, wacka every single one of his chains snatched by that dude with tats all over his face, that one cte dude chumped the fu*k outta wacka and gucci at the video shoot, while he was talking mad sh*t.. all they did was stand there looking scared

where's those guns at here you wanna talk about, brick squad stans?

p.s. idk how u even show love to rappers with zero lyrical content, hip hop is based on lyrical content, not about a street image. 40 years old r not.. wu tang are better artists and go much harder than these brick squad bums.. talk sh*t get beat the fu*k up.. look what happen to joe budden for talkin sh*t. i dare gucci mane or wacka to talk sh*t about somebody in wu.. they'll get their a.ss handed to them. if u want a real steet dude odb was the realest cat out.. realer than any these bum a.ss f*gs

all i gotta say is..
1. the dude with the tats on his face is a bricksquad weed carrier, get ur gossip straight

2. the bum n*gga from cte didn't chump them n*ggas, they was looking @ em like, "go home roger, we're shooting a video, we don't have time for the monkey sh*t"

3. method man already apologized to flocka for talking reckless so thats out the window
 7 years ago '04        #169
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,332 | Props total: 11230 11230
 MR. ZONE 6 said:
BRICKSQUAD is a fu*king army man

bricksquad should be on gangland
 7 years ago '08        #170
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 19909 19909
i mean, me living in the ATL for 3 years i think that any n*gga from down here is on the DL, so with that a.ssumption wakka and gucci are butt buddies
 7 years ago '10        #171
Siccnexss 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
OK might i remind the public....that in this so called circumstance gucci is considered a "boss" yet got locked up for pushing a girl out of his car after being offered cash for s3x?

I mean come on guys since when do real Bosses ever pay for s3x? :bigok:
 04-16-2011, 10:44 AM         #172
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Siccnexss said:
OK might i remind the public....that in this so called circumstance gucci is considered a "boss" yet got locked up for pushing a girl out of his car after being offered cash for s3x?

I mean come on guys since when do real Bosses ever pay for s3x? :bigok:
he was being generous, he's a gangsta and a gentleman
 04-16-2011, 10:58 AM         #173
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JosephDoom said:
wakka and gucci are butt buddies

[pic - click to view]

Guess this title rings true ! :fryingpan: is a representation of how they get down .
 7 years ago '09        #174
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 Slickems said:
If you're a vet, how come you don't know my pedigree? You just exposed yourself without even knowing it.
 7 years ago '04        #175
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
 MR. ZONE 6 said:
ether
do you hold their c*cks while their pissing too? i thought i was an eminem stan when i was like 11 but y'all some grown a.ss men keeping up on their lives and every single move these wack a.ss rappers make it's not an ether when your favorite rappers have zero lyrical content and are making a mockery of hip hop.. these clowns are by far the worst rappers ever.. next to lil b.
 7 years ago '04        #176
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
also.. idgaf if mef apologized.. he's 10x better being washed up, than wacka is in his prime. point. blank. period. also, he said "i aint gonna knock an mc, WHETHER I LIKE THEIR MUSIC OR NOT" aka... wacka's trash.. get over it, your favorite rapper is a fu*kin bum.
 7 years ago '10        #177
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
Along with legendary groups like Wu-Tang,

Black Hippy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bricksquad

Bricksquad doesn't have any rappers than can hold a candle to K. Lamar, Ab Soul, Schoolboy Q, or Jay Rock
 04-16-2011, 12:41 PM         #178
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeysniper said:

Bricksquad doesn't have any rappers than can hold a candle to K. Lamar, Ab Soul, Schoolboy Q, or Jay Rock
, BH are st8 lyrical spitta's while anybody in sh*t Squad could be replaced and no one would notice.
 7 years ago '08        #179
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17223 17223
 MR. ZONE 6 said:

[pic - click to view]

we don't discriminate

shout out to all my Bricksquad Skin heads

04-16-2011, 12:42 PM         #180
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeysniper said:

The fu*k is a black hippy?? I dont fu*k with soundclick rappers, and I especially dont fu*k with nerd soundclick rappers

EDIT: just looked up this Kendrick n*gga on Wikipedia: "Unlike most Compton-based rappers Kendrick Lamar was never in a gang"

that says all I need to ether your entire post

Last edited by Slickems; 04-16-2011 at 12:46 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago