I dare a nigga to say to my face that Bricksquad Mafia don't have the deepest crew in rap

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2011, 04:54 PM         #261
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
You two fu*k each other, dont you?
you and Michael Moore always thinking about men having s3x
 7 years ago '04        #262
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,309 | Props total: 12995 12995
 Slickems said:
you and Michael Moore always thinking about men having s3x
I ask Mr Zone 6, and you rush to his aid...

You dont answer the question...

You wouldnt get these questions if you didnt act gay.

No one asks these questions to other people....just you two. Wonder why..?

7 years ago '05        #263
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,203 | Props total: 28615 28615
this might literally be the dumbest post i have seen on here in awhile, and we all know we get some HORRIBLE posts in here.... if this true ignorant no talent rap crew is the hardest and deepest out then i praise the lord that he gave me a fully functional brain and the power to not follow sheep... if u can sit back and listen to this and honestly tell yourself these guys are talented the haha my fellow BXer u either failed your GED or u convinced yourself it was just too hard to pass... u cant be a smart human being or someone that claims to use their brain if u truly feel that this is good music... there is literally NO TALENT involved, infact the the guys who make the beats should be the ones who get all the credit.... people dont listen to this sh*t for the lyrics (if u do then like i said, your a GED member) they listen for the beat and the hook.... whoever is responsible for those 2 things deserves ALL the credit... lol, my god BX members, i thought it was bad when Soulja Boy had a bunch of d!ckriders, im convinced that all the ppl who rode his jock are the same dorks that are following Gucci and them jokes now... what happened??? guys finally found out it wasnt cool to rock your sisters jeans, so u decided to rep a ninja turtle and his sewer looking friends??? THANK GOD REAL HIP HOP STILL LIVES!!!!
 04-17-2011, 06:13 PM         #264
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clutch City Kid said:
this might literally be the dumbest post i have seen on here in awhile, and we all know we get some HORRIBLE posts in here.... if this true ignorant no talent rap crew is the hardest and deepest out then i praise the lord that he gave me a fully functional brain and the power to not follow sheep... if u can sit back and listen to this and honestly tell yourself these guys are talented the haha my fellow BXer u either failed your GED or u convinced yourself it was just too hard to pass... u cant be a smart human being or someone that claims to use their brain if u truly feel that this is good music... there is literally NO TALENT involved, infact the the guys who make the beats should be the ones who get all the credit.... people dont listen to this sh*t for the lyrics (if u do then like i said, your a GED member) they listen for the beat and the hook.... whoever is responsible for those 2 things deserves ALL the credit... lol, my god BX members, i thought it was bad when Soulja Boy had a bunch of d!ckriders, im convinced that all the ppl who rode his jock are the same dorks that are following Gucci and them jokes now... what happened??? guys finally found out it wasnt cool to rock your sisters jeans, so u decided to rep a ninja turtle and his sewer looking friends??? THANK GOD REAL HIP HOP STILL LIVES!!!!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #265
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
I can't take this n*gga serious for having slick em off pretty ricky as his avatar
 04-17-2011, 06:36 PM         #266
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 morrow05 said:
I can't take this n*gga serious for having slick em off pretty ricky as his avatar
n*gga that was a period of my life thats over now

but i made some hit records, stacked some paper, and fu*ked a gang of video bi*ches

what have u done in the music industry again?
 7 years ago '07        #267
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 EDEEZY77 said:
I thought I told :jacked:

agallah is slept on heavy!!
 7 years ago '07        #268
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Slickems said:

but i made some hit records, stacked some paper, and fu*ked a gang of video bi*ches

this clown really thinks he's slickem from pretty ricky buhahahaahhahaa

7 years ago '06        #269
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
 cankstoochie said:

this clown really thinks he's slickem from pretty ricky buhahahaahhahaa

^So i guess sniffin crack is what he still do huh...
 7 years ago '05        #270
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Slickems said:

They don't believe you, I think you should post the pic of you in the bathroom again
 7 years ago '05        #271
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,086 | Props total: 4220 4220
 Clutch City Kid said:
n*gga, i was in all types of AP classes, university honors society, stupid high gpa, yada yada yah.... and i can say with a straight face that "them brick squad n*ggas, go ham"

[pic - click to view]

.... what they lack in lyrics they make up for it in character and charisma .... if u don't fukk with the squad, then u are likely that n*gga rocking yah sister jeans rubbin yah n*pples listening to drake
 7 years ago '04        #272
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 MR. ZONE 6 said:

Slick >>>>> Chris brown (no homo)

its not even close
If Gucci told you to knock out Slickems, and you'd be in bricksquad--would you do it?
 04-17-2011, 07:49 PM         #273
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
If Gucci told you to knock out Slickems, and you'd be in bricksquad--would you do it?
he damn well better do it if its an order from the bossman
 04-17-2011, 08:01 PM         #274
1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meet me on jamaica ave in NY....Ill tell u to ur face
 7 years ago '04        #275
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Slickems said:
he damn well better do it if its an order from the bossman
Ill admit, i always thought you and mr zone 6 were just an internet schtick. For a little bit, i thought maybe yall were seriously that retarded. Its good to know now for sure--its schtick. I hope ronnie pays yall to get people riled up. Im sure i will occasionally, but im not feeding your troll posts anymore.
 04-17-2011, 08:44 PM         #276
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LankanLatino said:
i remember when i was in high school people were debating if dipset or d-block was harder...

then we grew up

cool story gramps

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #277
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,086 | Props total: 4220 4220
 LankanLatino said:
i remember when i was in high school people were debating if dipset or d-block was harder...

then we grew up
and now u listen to bluegrass and easy listening.... wtf does that have to do with anything
 7 years ago '10        #278
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164

[video - click to view]

:guns:
 7 years ago '10        #279
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
I hope the TS is really down with Bricksquad....If not, he got a lotta c*ck n his mouth
 7 years ago '07        #280
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
I was smoking wit Waka nem last week. That mufu*kin crew run deep. They be on BX, too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy