Josh Smith has issues with Jameer Nelson

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12559 12559
I actually have the Hawks winning that series Magic just aren't all that good honestly.. I mean everyone was saying how Dwight has to carry these scrubs but now somehow they good all of a sudden.. Funny how that works..

Hawks are 3-1 against them this year.. They match up well with every single player the Magic have except for Howard(but who matches up with Howard?)..

Hinrich is a good defender against Nelson.. JJ gonna eat up Jrich.. Marvin is a wash/Josh gonna shut down Hedo/ and Horford and Howard gonna battle..

With Crawford off the bench and ZaZa another big body against Howard.. I really like the Hawks.

I got the Hawks winning in 6.. But I think whoever gets to 2-1 in the series first will win it all.. It can go either way

Last edited by Hold That; 04-15-2011 at 07:33 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #62
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 TheKidHypno' said:
just like you when the lakers start losing
 7 years ago '05        #63
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12559 12559
 Maroon_Tiger said:
what was off the wall about what I said
 7 years ago '06        #64
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Hold That said:
I actually have the Hawks winning that series Magic just aren't all that good honestly.. I mean everyone was saying how Dwight has to carry these scrubs but now somehow they good all of a sudden.. Funny how that works..

Hawks are 3-1 against them this year.. They match up well with every single player the Magic have except for Howard(but who matches up with Howard?)..

Hinrich is a good defender against Nelson.. JJ gonna eat up Jrich.. Marvin is a wash/Josh gonna shut down Hedo/ and Horford and Howard gonna battle..

With Crawford off the bench and ZaZa another big body against Howard.. I really like the Hawks.

I got the Hawks winning in 6.. But I think whoever gets to 2-1 in the series first will win it all.. It can go either way
u pulling for the magic to fall apart a bit though to make rose look better though

good point with kirk though, he should be able to do a better job stopping penetration then bibby last postseason...

magic have question marks as well.... Is turk gonna resemble at least some form of his old playmaking self? can orlando have long term post season succsess with bass starting at PF?
he gives them a little more size, but hurts thier ball movement and spreading the court out... orlando had most of thier succsess even with a frail lewis..... some pressure on ryan anderson to be able to deliver on the big stage...

the public consensous is ATL is mentaly soft and lacks drive.. hence the inflated spreads.... If that becomes somewhat of a non issue in this series, could be more interesting then anticipated...still banking on a lot to go right for ATL, to win the series anyway
 7 years ago '06        #65
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
Lets go boys. We are going to make a freaking statement this year in the playoffs. If Smoove plays the paint he is unstoppable. COllins gonna p!ss off d12, Kirk gonna give Jameer the biz. Horf..lets get it. JJ lets get it.

Lets go Hawks
 7 years ago '11        #66
ThaPro 
space
space
space
$882 | Props total: 20 20
 stxbreed said:
damn rose sound retarded lol cant stop his retarded a.ss tho
 7 years ago '07        #67
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69964 69964
Watch joe johnson tuck his tail in the playoffs as usual
 7 years ago '09        #68
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12354 12354
 Kadroan said:
Atlanta will be lucky to win one game. I'm glad they moved Horford to PF finally but old a.ss Jason Collins from Jason Kidd finals days is not going to take them past the 1st rd
They just need him to be physical and make shots difficult for Howard and when he cant use one of his 6 fouls on him and make Dwight earn it from the line. Then, Zaza comes in and does the exact same. Thats it, anything more than that Collins head might explode.
 7 years ago '06        #69
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
why cats still say sh*t like this to media is beyond me...almost always backfires....
 7 years ago '05        #70
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
some of yall in here bad mouthing the hawks are looking like idiots right about now as the magic have only scored 54 points and its the 3rd quarter.... they are also down 14..

lol!
 04-16-2011, 10:53 PM         #71
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
tell Josh to stfu and play some fu*king ball.......gotdamn disappointing a.ss bi*ches.......Hawks fans feel like you n*ggaz is out in the 1st round too so wtf.
Josh just said what everyone would think.If you were about to get on court and someone was talking bout oh after these bi*ches we gotta play those dudes who go down...youd get a little disrespected and play harder right?Give him credit for actually saying something.Hawks got a bum coach and no leader on the court,thats why i think Heinrich trade could make a difference in first round this year,hes a legit team player who d's up and has heart.He sat down in the third quarter today and Crawford let Jameer score like 17 points in like nine minutes.Oh and am i the only person who wonders why the hawks play so low tempo with so many good athletes?
 7 years ago '04        #72
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2466 2466
Hmmmm.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy