Josh Smith has issues with Jameer Nelson

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,578 | Props total: 30785 30785
 Chief Dee said:
Bulls defeated the Magic twice in Orlando and will have HCA in that series. They are the best home team in the league. So if the Bulls can go down to Orl and handle business like they did this season then Orlando has no chance. The Bulls have owned the whole state of Florida, no losses in Florida all year. Just because Dwight Howard is the precious messiah for Rose haters doesnt mean that the Magic can beat the Bulls.
just like ya bear s too right!! nicca them bulls are hogwash
 7 years ago '06        #42
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 blaxblog said:
[IMG]file:///Users/Blax/Desktop/image.png[/IMG]
 7 years ago '04        #43
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
Ghetto ville usa aint got sh*t on Orlando
 7 years ago '06        #44
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Ain't nothing new with the Hawks. A lot of yapping, with no results. Shut the fu*k up and play ball. I guarantee there will be a couple of scuffles in this series because Horford's a hacker, Smith likes to stare at ppl after he scores, and Gortat is just a dirty player with his elbows.
 7 years ago '06        #45
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 dc3003 said:
jameer speakin the truth!! get ready we been hurt all year , bump all yall doubters this is are year
Grammar is not your strong point but seriously you have no chance of making it past the 2nd round if you even make it that far. Last year they were lucky to make it to the east finals and Celtics bodied them EASILY.
 7 years ago '09        #46
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12359 12359
I dont think the Hawks will win but its crazy how n*ggas are dismissing them like they didnt give Orlando problems this year. They have a philosophy that works for how to beat Orlando. That philosophy hasnt been proven by them yet in the playoffs which is what we will get to see.

They have bigs that can bang/frustrate Dwight which lets guys guard the perimeter better. Also we havent seen this Magic team yet in crunch time playoffs situations. There's no Rashard Lewis to take a big man out the paint and have a mismatch. They dont play Hedo at the 4 so Ryan Anderson is expected to do that?

I cant wait for this series. I think it will be closer than people wanna believe.
 7 years ago '06        #47
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
hawks think theyre really gonna go to the 2nd round????
 7 years ago '06        #48
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 489 489
Hawks have no chance of beating the Magic. If they steal a game or 2 I'll be shocked.
 7 years ago '06        #49
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 489 489
 beantown said:
Ain't nothing new with the Hawks. A lot of yapping, with no results. Shut the fu*k up and play ball. I guarantee there will be a couple of scuffles in this series because Horford's a hacker, Smith likes to stare at ppl after he scores, and Gortat is just a dirty player with his elbows.

Riiight cuz Gortat's still on the team

beantown said:
seriously you have no chance of making it past the 2nd round if you even make it that far. Last year they were lucky to make it to the east finals and Celtics bodied them EASILY.

Soooo lets no act like the Magic were a second late in that game tying 3 that would've sent it to overtime without Dwight Howard
 04-15-2011, 03:29 PM         #50
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only way the hawks would be going to the 2nd round is if they faced the pacers or 76ers...and thats still no gurantee
 7 years ago '07        #51
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I dont think the Hawks will win but its crazy how n*ggas are dismissing them like they didnt give Orlando problems this year. They have a philosophy that works for how to beat Orlando. That philosophy hasnt been proven by them yet in the playoffs which is what we will get to see.

They have bigs that can bang/frustrate Dwight which lets guys guard the perimeter better. Also we havent seen this Magic team yet in crunch time playoffs situations. There's no Rashard Lewis to take a big man out the paint and have a mismatch. They dont play Hedo at the 4 so Ryan Anderson is expected to do that?

I cant wait for this series. I think it will be closer than people wanna believe.
This

i swear bx is the 8 ball of playoffs they always know whats going to happen and when sh*t hit the fan they aint no where to be found
 7 years ago '04        #52
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,578 | Props total: 30785 30785
 beantown said:
Grammar is not your strong point but seriously you have no chance of making it past the 2nd round if you even make it that far. Last year they were lucky to make it to the east finals and Celtics bodied them EASILY.
yayaya whatever u say i havent gotten into any beef with ya for a year and im not gonna start, however thanks for taking crawford homie lol sam fuld gonna be better anyways
 04-15-2011, 04:26 PM         #53
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as funny as it would be if Atlanta won that series..

it aint happenin
Orlando prolly gonna get it in 5, prolly 6 max

Respect for Josh Smith though, not just sitting there and taking gettin
disrespected like that.
 04-15-2011, 04:36 PM         #54
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fuk about the 2nd round, nyga win the title...............
 7 years ago '09        #55
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
magic beatin hawks in 5
 7 years ago '04        #56
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 244 244
 Chief Dee said:
Bulls defeated the Magic twice in Orlando and will have HCA in that series. They are the best home team in the league. So if the Bulls can go down to Orl and handle business like they did this season then Orlando has no chance. The Bulls have owned the whole state of Florida, no losses in Florida all year. Just because Dwight Howard is the precious messiah for Rose haters doesnt mean that the Magic can beat the Bulls.
damn u salty already
 7 years ago '06        #57
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
lol josh prolly shouldn't be talking much now, and concentrate on not quitting 3 years in a row in the postseason... cat made an a.ss out of himself in the cavs series two years ago and then the embarassment in the magic series..... personaly think a lot of players on this team lack heart and focus to do any seriouz damage

playing devils advoacte though.... U would think as a team labeled as underachivers, qutters, low iq players, etc etc, that they would if anything play with a bit more of a chip on thier shoulder... Game 1 will tell a lot.... even if they loose, a lot will be found out by thier effort... actualy like them to cover the 8.5 points the first game

hawks need to somehow frustrate dwight.... pachula will be key in if anything roughing up and standing his ground a bit with him... horford is gonna have to be able to knock down the mid range shot on a consistant basis to drawl dwight out of the lane....

atl has the personal to make things interesting... besides having a weak bench and the 5 spot, they match up kinda well with orlando... but unless ATL's core players show some heart, they are what they are
 04-15-2011, 06:31 PM         #58
mckart30 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHAHA josh smith better get pumped the hawks are garbage. they went 0-4 against the magic in last year playoffs straight bums

Last edited by mckart30; 04-15-2011 at 06:34 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #59
breadfoxx 
space
space
$529 | Props total: 239 239
hawk players are why too dumb to beat anyone as good or better in the playoffs, and the cats got no heart at all hate to say it but its the true
 7 years ago '04        #60
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,491 | Props total: 6433 6433
Atlanta will be lucky to win one game. I'm glad they moved Horford to PF finally but old a.ss Jason Collins from Jason Kidd finals days is not going to take them past the 1st rd
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy