Apr 15 - Donald Trump I have a great relationship with the blacks"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tays family is coaching her to say the N word.
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 KFrizzle said:
"the black (community)"
/ thread
 04-15-2011, 07:21 PM         #82
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really... first of all the quote was probably taken outta context...

second of alll whats the big deal with calling people blacks, when black people is ok...

sh*t cANt even pluralize black anymore or its deemed offensive...

7 years ago '06        #83
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,985 | Props total: 1764 1764
 Fresh Whyte said:
For Real.....

This n*gga Said "Blacks"....What The fu*k You Mean "Blacks"
What do you mean what does he mean...hes talking about black people...you know the ones that rob banks and shoot people and are in gangs aka the blacks.
 7 years ago '04        #84
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
space
$20,884 | Props total: 17267 17267
Sorry but I don't get racisum out of this. Ppl are most definitely reaching on this one. In fact I never came across more races ppl than "black ppl".
 04-15-2011, 08:13 PM         #85
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this was any other white candidate than Donald Trump I'd say he's racist...but i've seen his interactions with African-Americans...so I can't jump the gun & call dude a bigot...I need audio/video of this sh*t....

but if this catches fire it'll be a wrap for him....
 7 years ago '06        #86
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,325 | Props total: 902 902
Nevermind the statement. If he honestly believes that he can compete with Obama for the black vote (regardless of whether or not it is warranted) he is delusional.
 7 years ago '07        #88
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,031 | Props total: 23820 23820
 Michael_Moore said:
yea trumps been cool with the black community for a while now...

they take L's for fu*king with his clown a.ss.
 7 years ago '06        #89
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,701 | Props total: 1250 1250
 OB2 said:
What do you want the guy to say? Colored folks? n*ggas? I bet if he said African Americans you would be in here typing the same dumb sh*t. He said black folks because we black folks.

Trump has been spitting knowledge about how screwed up America is and how we are being used up. The media continues to try and discredit him as he gains in the polls. Judging from the above comments the media is doing a good job. If you actually pay attention to what Trump says instead of reading the media takeout headlines you might learn a thing or two.

America is headed in the wrong direction we all know it. When you wake up one day and go to the grocery store and the last loaf of bread is $20 maybe then you goons will finally wake up and demand real change. But by then it will be to late and you folks will be the idiots looting, raping and k!lling your own.

my 2 cents. not checking back into this thread so flame away

regardless of how he said it. he doesn't care about black ppl either way so it doesn't matter. he's just trying get the black voters....people he never.............NEVER appealed to before and now i see a picture of him n al sharpton n my face is cause thats all you can do at trump...... SPITTING KNOWLEDGE?!? i hear random drunks on the streets drop more sh*t than trump. trump the past couple of months has been doin nothin but trying to make himself look good to win the election....mentioned no real topics....gave no real solutions.... he's the kat stacks of politicians.

and please tell me what trump is saying............enlighten me. What is his master plan that other people seem to fail at. america is heading in the wrong direction because people like you have your brain in ur a.ss and sh*tted it out a long time ago.

i hope ur trollin
 7 years ago '07        #90
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,031 | Props total: 23820 23820
Obama plays the center a little too much, but thats cause he has to get along with them or sh*t wont get done. I will be voting for him again, unless something crazy happens. He has to deal with these TEa Party idiots all the time, I feel bad for him lol. Especially trying to give factual information with outlets like Fox just saying and putting out w/e with no actual fact checking. Trump is just trying to capitalize on this birther bullsh*t. It was recently reported that 51 percent of the Republican party are birthers. As soon as that came out hes been pounding that hard. I mean dude said hes gonna announce if he is running for president or not on the finale of his show, how much more of a fu*king joke could this guy be? And last i heard hes like tied for the GOP. What a sad, sad day for the US it would be if this idiot even makes a ballot. Shame on anyone who would defend or vote for him

Last edited by Ham Rove; 04-15-2011 at 08:49 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #91
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,609 | Props total: 275 275
Thought black was a color
 04-15-2011, 09:17 PM         #92
dmarks2274 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trump is a good businessman, I'm not so sure he would be the best politician. Also, his statement of "the blacks" does sound very demeaning, but I don't think Trump is a racist. He only like green.
 7 years ago '04        #93
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
The Blacks ... LOL this guy is talking real slick anyway if America elects him I would question the state of minds of the citizens. Although people are criticising him people should also judge those who voted for Obama just because he was black and not for his politics that was a real stupid move and dangerous. Politics is not for the people its an oppressive system which is selfish and blood thirsty.
 7 years ago '04        #94
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,657 | Props total: 6263 6263
He's out of his rabid a.ss mind if he thinks black people will vote for him over Obama. Bill Clinton might be the only white guy who could make us even consider not voting for the brotha.
 7 years ago '04        #95
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,176 | Props total: 141 141
 peeyump said:
black and milds?!?!?
SAME THANG I WAS THINKING
 7 years ago '11        #96
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Chest Rockwell said:
luol deng = african american, or black
arnold scwarzenegger = european american, or white

2pac= american, or black
bush= american, or white

let me know if you can wrap your head around this logic
Is this n*gga serious?

Black and white are just colors. 2pac is AFRICAN AMERICAN, you don't got to be BORN in Africa to be AFRICAN AMERICAN.

Damn n*ggaS AKA BLACK PEOPLE are fu*kin stupid as fu*k.

How I know? Only a dumb ni99er would come with some post like this.

Last edited by PTC; 04-16-2011 at 03:13 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #97
Avon_Barksdale 4468 heat pts4468
space
space
$45,142 | Props total: 68827 68827
 GST said:
it's a publicity stunt..Trump knows there is no way in hell he will win president...this is all a ploy to becoming richer and get his name higher up on the Forbes list...self indulgent a.ss
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #98
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,540 | Props total: 353 353
I have a so so relationship with the whites, but the greens and those browns, it's a little better than the blues...I ultimately wish to become one of the blacks so I can meet Donald, one of the trumps

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 04-16-2011 at 07:36 AM..
 04-16-2011, 08:59 AM         #99
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ "with the blacks"

sometimes, I dont really think who the president is really matters...cause corporations and their lobbyist still control everything...along with congress. But then I remember what Bush did....and I wonder, would have Obama NOT have done the same thing? I'm not so sure.
 7 years ago '10        #100
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 MysticKJ said:
"the blacks"
:iough: the blacks
Home      

most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
108 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
12 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
569 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
99 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj! FERG! Gucci! Migos!
34 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
97 comments
19 hours ago