Apr 15 - Donald Trump “I have a great relationship with the blacks"

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #61
Pakchoy 830 heat pts830
space
space
$6,643 | Props total: 40645 40645
 Gho5t said:
U seriously want Obama back again?
Hell yes. You got to give the man some credit. He was given a plate of sh*t to work with. It's gonna take some time for him to turn it into food. Could you imagine if another "bush" like leader came into office?
 7 years ago '07        #62
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 OB2 said:
What do you want the guy to say? Colored folks? n*ggas? I bet if he said African Americans you would be in here typing the same dumb sh*t. He said black folks because we black folks.

Trump has been spitting knowledge about how screwed up America is and how we are being used up. The media continues to try and discredit him as he gains in the polls. Judging from the above comments the media is doing a good job. If you actually pay attention to what Trump says instead of reading the media takeout headlines you might learn a thing or two.

America is headed in the wrong direction we all know it. When you wake up one day and go to the grocery store and the last loaf of bread is $20 maybe then you goons will finally wake up and demand real change. But by then it will be to late and you folks will be the idiots looting, raping and k!lling your own.

my 2 cents. not checking back into this thread so flame away
n*gga please. STFU!!!!!! What is Trump going to do? There are plenty of people out there that can get the job done, and he's not one of them.
 7 years ago '11        #63
Pakchoy 830 heat pts830
space
space
$6,643 | Props total: 40645 40645
Trump already filed bankruptcy, he gonna come in office and file national bankruptcy

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #64
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
 OB2 said:
What do you want the guy to say? Colored folks? n*ggas? I bet if he said African Americans you would be in here typing the same dumb sh*t. He said black folks because we black folks.

Trump has been spitting knowledge about how screwed up America is and how we are being used up. The media continues to try and discredit him as he gains in the polls. Judging from the above comments the media is doing a good job. If you actually pay attention to what Trump says instead of reading the media takeout headlines you might learn a thing or two.

America is headed in the wrong direction we all know it. When you wake up one day and go to the grocery store and the last loaf of bread is $20 maybe then you goons will finally wake up and demand real change. But by then it will be to late and you folks will be the idiots looting, raping and k!lling your own.

my 2 cents. not checking back into this thread so flame away
what a dumbass you are..donald trump should know better than to say the blacks...i mean really wdf? you don't see individuals saying the whites, the chinese and what not.

Last edited by Deniro732; 04-15-2011 at 06:44 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #65
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$923 | Props total: 236 236
 HHS said:
Having to say something like that to begin with is a red flag, but if he has to, "people who are African-American" or even "people who are black" is less dehumanizing than saying "the blacks."
Saying black people isn't offensive, but saying "the" before naming a race or people is not a good way to phrase anything... Just like if I say "the whites" vs "white people" there is a huge difference in context. We are people, not things/objects and we and everyone one for that matter should be addressed as such...
 04-15-2011, 06:49 PM         #66
mrtwotwofive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone knock the toupee off this clown
 04-15-2011, 07:00 PM         #67
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea trumps been cool with the black community for a while now...

P. Diddy and other rappers have learned a lot from Simmons. But whom did Simmons study under?

Well, it might surprise you that his mentor is “The Donald,” as in Donald Trump. But Simmons has a very strange way of showing Trump respect. In a recent print interview, he complimented “The Donald” by referring to him as his “n*gga.”

“I read it in the newspapers, with an ‘a’ at the end. And I called him and I said, ‘That's the worst thing anybody has ever said,’" recalls Trump. “’Why would you say a thing like that?’ He couldn’t understand what I was saying. He said, ‘That’s the greatest thing I could ever say about anybody.’”

Despite the occasional misunderstanding, they’ve been friends for more than 10 years. And Trump has taught Simmons a lot about business -- maybe too much.

“If Russell ended up more successful than me in 10 years, I would be extremely upset, and I'd probably sue his a.ss off to get a piece of it,” says Trump.

7 years ago '07        #68
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
i agree w/ one of the posters in this thread. we should all just be American people. Racism should die.
just like religion has all these different rules and customs when they all serve the same god. Its just a divide and conquer thing bc if all people got along and put the bs aside the public would not b able to get fu*ked over
 7 years ago '04        #69
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
I love the whites. Me and the whites get along fine.
 7 years ago '04        #70
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
The blacks????

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #71
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136

Trump saying "the Blacks" speaks for itself. Ignorant rich white MF!
 04-15-2011, 07:28 PM         #72
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Republicans are screwed...they have no clear leadership at ALL. thank God for the Tea Party, Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney, they have fragmented the old GOP and leave are clearing the path for Obama in 2012
how with everything Obama's done thus far & plans to do could you still want that man back in office?& even die hard liberals like Louis Farrahkhan & John Stewart see through his bullsh*t..

Thurs. April 14th 2011
4:39 he ethers him

and Minister Farrahkhan further exposing him...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #73
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6102 6102
he must be talking about crayons
 04-15-2011, 07:39 PM         #74
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Because nobama is bush*t on steroids and it doesn't matter.

:agreement6:

been saying this before & after Obama got in.....republicans and democrats=ONE PARTY they just manipulate the public into thinking they have a choice in who to vote for by pitting their candidates against one another..but you fu*kin idiots don't hear me though..

heads really thought Obama was gonna come & bring change everything Bush started Obama's accellerated....
 7 years ago '06        #75
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
 CadillacVyse said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #76
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
hahahahahahahaha "the blacks"

omg
 04-15-2011, 08:05 PM         #77
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as if he is referring to a unidentified species.........
 7 years ago '08        #78
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17142 17142
that wig of his is running for president
 7 years ago '09        #79
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,398 | Props total: 10498 10498
 wtr1906 said:
"the blacks"

Man fu*k this rich a.ss cracka

And recent polls show him as a leading republican candidate just shows how much of a joke this politician sh!t really is
Yeah because your rich a.ss n*gga is doin such a good job. Stop being an idiot.
 7 years ago '08        #80
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
At the end of the day I guess Racism will NEVER die in America, it's the thing that tears us apart at times, but in a fu*ked up way it's what makes America "America" it's woven into the fabric of the country.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago