Apr 15 - Donald Trump I have a great relationship with the blacks"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
8936 pageviews
145 comments

jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Apr 15 - Donald Trump I have a great relationship with the blacks"

[pic - click to view]

Potential New York Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump touted his relationship with a number of prominent African Americans Thursday, saying it may help him defeat President Obama in the 2012 presidential election.

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks,” Mr. Trump said on Talk 1300 AM radio in Albany, N.Y.

The New York real estate mogul made the remark in reference to a recent Quinnipiac Poll showing Obama enjoys strong support from African Americans in New York state. Mr. Obama received strong support from African Americans during the 2008 election and a number of recent poll show Mr. Obama receiving the support of nearly 80 percent. A number of political strategist see strong African American support as essential to Mr. Obama’s re-election.

Mr. Trump has said he will decide by June whether to enter the 2012 Republican presidential election. A number of recent polls show Mr. Trump as one of the leading potential Republican presidential candidates. A recent Harris poll found Mr. Trump tied with former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney.

“Unfortunately, it seems the numbers that you cite are very, very frightening numbers,” Mr. Trump said in reference to polls showing strong support for Mr. Obama in African American community.

The real estate mogul has spent the past weeks questioning Mr. Obama’s birth certificate and citizenship. Mr. Trump says he has hired private investigators in order to examine the issue, adding that he expects to uncover information.

Mr. Obama seemed to take a political jab at Mr. Trump Thursday, saying Mr. Trump’s questioning of his birth certificate is “politically expedient in the short term for Republicans.” “But creates I think a problem for them when they want to actually run in the general election,” Mr. Obama added.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Donald Trump and “the blacks” | The State Column

145 comments for "Apr 15 - Donald Trump I have a great relationship with the blacks""

7 years ago '04        #2
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
Donald Trump: I have a great relationship with the blacks"....not after making this coment you dont

but seriously, RUN OR STFU!

:cash:
 7 years ago '05        #3
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
"the blacks"
 7 years ago '07        #4
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,670 | Props total: 16931 16931

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #5
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
"the blacks"

Man fu*k this rich a.ss cracka

And recent polls show him as a leading republican candidate just shows how much of a joke this politician sh!t really is

Last edited by wtr1906; 04-15-2011 at 07:18 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #6
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
I wonder if he even knows how bad that sounds? smh
 7 years ago '10        #7
OB2 4 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 114 114

Last edited by OB2; 06-06-2013 at 09:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #8
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 OB2 said:
What do you want the guy to say? Colored folks? n*ggas? I bet if he said African Americans you would be in here typing the same dumb sh*t. He said black folks because we black folks.

Trump has been spitting knowledge about how screwed up America is and how we are being used up. The media continues to try and discredit him as he gains in the polls. Judging from the above comments the media is doing a good job. If you actually pay attention to what Trump says instead of reading the media takeout headlines you might learn a thing or two.

America is headed in the wrong direction we all know it. When you wake up one day and go to the grocery store and the last loaf of bread is $20 maybe then you goons will finally wake up and demand real change. But by then it will be to late and you folks will be the idiots looting, raping and k!lling your own.

my 2 cents. not checking back into this thread so flame away
Having to say something like that to begin with is a red flag, but if he has to, "people who are African-American" or even "people who are black" is less dehumanizing than saying "the blacks."
 7 years ago '10        #9
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
black and milds?!?!?
 7 years ago '10        #10
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
The Blacks are probably some rich family in Dubai who own an oil company

7 years ago '04        #11
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545 OP
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 OB2 said:
What do you want the guy to say? Colored folks? n*ggas? I bet if he said African Americans you would be in here typing the same dumb sh*t. He said black folks because we black folks.

Trump has been spitting knowledge about how screwed up America is and how we are being used up. The media continues to try and discredit him as he gains in the polls. Judging from the above comments the media is doing a good job. If you actually pay attention to what Trump says instead of reading the media takeout headlines you might learn a thing or two.

America is headed in the wrong direction we all know it. When you wake up one day and go to the grocery store and the last loaf of bread is $20 maybe then you goons will finally wake up and demand real change. But by then it will be to late and you folks will be the idiots looting, raping and k!lling your own.

my 2 cents. not checking back into this thread so flame away
Yet again we have a guy who is a Billionaire telling the poor people that the country is messed up. Im sure things are so bad for him. All the stuff he railing about and talking about benefits him......and his rich friends
 04-15-2011, 08:22 AM         #12
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wants fame more than anything, he doesn't give a f*ck about the economy. he had/has a reality tv show.

still questioning the birth certificate? come on, we got bigger problems than that.
 7 years ago '08        #13
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1155 1155
saying african american or black isn't racist, saying "the blacks" is like saying "you people", its not demeaning, its just ignorant and something I wouldn't expect a real politician to say! And fu*k him, I don't like the Trumps!
 7 years ago '05        #14
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
lot of my friends would rather be called black than african american... because not all of them ARE african american.
 7 years ago '05        #15
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2403 2403
it's a publicity stunt..Trump knows there is no way in hell he will win president...this is all a ploy to becoming richer and get his name higher up on the Forbes list...self indulgent a.ss
 04-15-2011, 09:02 AM         #16
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '06        #17
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
"the black (community)"
 7 years ago '04        #18
cizzle504 
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
or he could have said " with black people".
 7 years ago '04        #19
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
 SpittN4Cash said:
but seriously, RUN OR STFU!
 7 years ago '05        #20
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,641 | Props total: 13718 13718
 Athavan 789 said:
The Blacks are probably some rich family in Dubai who own an oil company
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy