Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #61
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551
how did this become a Pac thread.
 7 years ago '10        #62
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
craig looked like what the fu*k is this n*gga talking about?
 04-15-2011, 05:51 PM         #63
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
honestly n*gga the act u puttin ons gettin a lil old. u go out and call Pac a snitch, a bi*ch, a loudmouth fake thug in every thread then u follow it wit a lil "RIP to the n*gga, bless his memory". its a lil too obvious u got somethin against Pac so stop tryin to cover it up wit this "bless his memory" sh*t. clearly u got no f*ckin respect for his memory wit all the sh*t u be talkin, u jus p!ss up that bless his memory sh*t so n*ggas will respect yo opinion.

and u said the n*gga Pac dry snitched BIG n Puff on attempted murder. lets get the REAL facts straight n*gga.

- pac said BIG n Puff knew bout the shootin before hand and didnt inform him about it. he never said those n*ggas put out the hit or shot him. get yo mothafu*kin facts straight, Pac said this at least 500 fu*kin times in interviews n*gga. that attempted murder sh*t u was yappin bouts bullsh*t

real talk, u jus told a fiction story bout Pac accusin n*ggas of attempted murder...nd proceed to talk bout how u always keep it real n sh*t. n*gga.....

1. knowledge of a potential murder & not informin proper authorities = co conspirators 2 attempted 187

2. tellin this to da media = dry snitchin

3. end result = NYPD investigation of Biggie & Puff

see n*gga difference tween pimpin and yo a.ss is that i'm an objective n*gga. i dont care what rapper it is or how dope they music is, cuz my love for they artistry dont cloud my judgment of they behavior & actions. u worship da n*gga i dont. my respect to his memory is as a black man and not no untouchable muhfu*kin hero.... so i can speak truth bout da n*gga wit no qualms. but naw u aint no worshippin n*gga is u now MakaveliToDon91?
 7 years ago '05        #64
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 Marvin Hagler said:
aye a pimp got da backstory on this from my dad:

back in 1994 for a scorchin hot minute Craig wuz hotter than Biggie. that n*gga Mack wuz awready a veteran in da game cuz he'd been signed to EPMD & wuz a roadie for them n*ggas so he felt like his time had finally come ya dig. then by da time da 2nd single Get Down dropped he wuz pretty much runnin BET wit them 3 videos (includin FIYA remix)

meanwhile tho da n*gga saw da younger Biggie as a threat so he started sendin shots at that n*gga in interviews bout his material. Craig aint really cuss like that & wuz on some ole school sh*t like we got a responsibility to da kids. he called Biggie a negative n*gga that wuz bad for da game on a NYC show called Video Music Box wit Ralph McDaniels. that n*gga Biggie wuz heated cuz he felt like he awready had enough n*ggas sendin shots at him (The Roots, Boot Camp Click, DMC from Run DMC, Cella Dwellaz) and this way before da Pac sh*t even popped off ya dig.

even worse this his label mate that he got cross promoted wit (Big Mack campaign) so he felt like they should be on some cool sh*t. da sheisty n*gga Puff aint never step in becuz in reality he wuznt that sure on Biggie potential at da time. Craig album wuz released only 1 week after Biggie sh*t & Big felt like Puff wuz givin Craig more push than his project. it made sh*t hellla competetive wit them 2 n*ggas. even worse he wuz dissin Biggie on da album wit 2 songs called "Makin Moves With Puff" and another sh*t more blatant bout Biggie negative material called "When God Comes". so Big looked at Craig as a ole school hatin a.ss n*gga while Craig looked at Big like a young knucklehead thug n*gga. Puff aint do sh*t but hop from side to side cuz it wuz all about money & launchin his new label. once Diddy saw that it wuz Biggie who da people love he said fu*k Craig and start ridin wit Biggie.
Damn good a.ss info Marv, I never knew this....

Making Moves with Puff was my cut too
 7 years ago '05        #65
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
The beef started when Craig Mack signed to death Row..He got introduced to Suge by Eric B from eric b and rakim fame(both from long island who got put on to craig by K solo who was also signed to deathrow east at the time and he signed with them a little bit before BIG died...Craig Mack and Puff had a huge falling out over money Puff kept stalling on paying Craig plus he signed his publishing away to Puff without knowing it and that caused a huge beef..that MTV video where Puff lies to Craig about the second album coming was the last straw because Craig was seeking his release and Puff tried to Punk him on MTV and force him into honoring his contract.By puff doing that he basically scared away the labels that would have signed Craig and that f*cked his money up...So craig got death row involved and that got BIG heated...that was the beef..it was more puff than BIG..they did promo tours together and they were always semi cool...but puff being the sheisty b8tch made dude he is caused that tension....

Last edited by GROUCHCARTEL; 04-15-2011 at 06:40 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #66
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Marvin Hagler said:
aye a pimp got da backstory on this from my dad:

back in 1994 for a scorchin hot minute Craig wuz hotter than Biggie. that n*gga Mack wuz awready a veteran in da game cuz he'd been signed to EPMD & wuz a roadie for them n*ggas so he felt like his time had finally come ya dig. then by da time da 2nd single Get Down dropped he wuz pretty much runnin BET wit them 3 videos (includin FIYA remix)

meanwhile tho da n*gga saw da younger Biggie as a threat so he started sendin shots at that n*gga in interviews bout his material. Craig aint really cuss like that & wuz on some ole school sh*t like we got a responsibility to da kids. he called Biggie a negative n*gga that wuz bad for da game on a NYC show called Video Music Box wit Ralph McDaniels. that n*gga Biggie wuz heated cuz he felt like he awready had enough n*ggas sendin shots at him (The Roots, Boot Camp Click, DMC from Run DMC, Cella Dwellaz) and this way before da Pac sh*t even popped off ya dig.

even worse this his label mate that he got cross promoted wit (Big Mack campaign) so he felt like they should be on some cool sh*t. da sheisty n*gga Puff aint never step in becuz in reality he wuznt that sure on Biggie potential at da time. Craig album wuz released only 1 week after Biggie sh*t & Big felt like Puff wuz givin Craig more push than his project. it made sh*t hellla competetive wit them 2 n*ggas. even worse he wuz dissin Biggie on da album wit 2 songs called "Makin Moves With Puff" and another sh*t more blatant bout Biggie negative material called "When God Comes". so Big looked at Craig as a ole school hatin a.ss n*gga while Craig looked at Big like a young knucklehead thug n*gga. Puff aint do sh*t but hop from side to side cuz it wuz all about money & launchin his new label. once Diddy saw that it wuz Biggie who da people love he said fu*k Craig and start ridin wit Biggie.

The beef started when Craig Mack signed to death Row..He got introduced to Suge by Eric B from eric b and rakim fame(both from long island who got put on to craig by K solo who was also signed to deathrow east at the time and he signed with them a little bit before BIG died...Craig Mack and Puff had a huge falling out over money Puff kept stalling on paying Craig plus he signed his publishing away to Puff without knowing it and that caused a huge beef..that MTV video where Puff lies to Craig about the second album coming was the last straw because Craig was seeking his release and Puff tried to Punk him on MTV and force him into honoring his contract.By puff doing that he basically scared away the labels that would have signed Craig and that f*cked his money up...So craig got death row involved and that got BIG heated...that was the beef..it was more puff than BIG..they did promo tours together and they were always semi cool...but puff being the sheisty b8tch made dude he is caused that tension....
the above stated is actual facts.....
 7 years ago '04        #67
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,109 | Props total: 894 894
 marcchrome said:
the above stated is actual facts.....
why did Craig Mack Returm to Bad Boy in 2002 he was on the first remix of Graig Mack
 7 years ago '04        #68
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,109 | Props total: 894 894
Craig Mack Coming Back With An Earful From The Streets
'Flava in Ya Ear' MC readying new album, working on reunion with Bad Boy.

By Shaheem Reid

* More »

Text Size Decrease Increase

Craig Mack says fans shouldn't look for him in any "Where Are They Now?" specials — he's right here. The first MC to release an album on Bad Boy Records is returning to his roots, and he claims he's close to finalizing a recording contract with P. Diddy.

"[I'm] back working with Puffy, making everything tight," Mack said Tuesday on the set of P. Diddy's video for the remix of "I Need a Girl." "I'm getting ready to go in the studio next week, making sure this album and everything is ready."

In 1994, Mack dropped the platinum classic "Flava in Ya Ear," and his debut album, Project: Funk Da World, went gold. Mack, however, didn't stick around long enough to see Bad Boy blossom — he bolted in 1995 reportedly over money issues with Diddy.

Mack found out that earning one platinum plaque didn't necessarily guarantee him permanent status among hip-hop's elite. Although he independently released another LP and a few white-label singles, Mack hasn't made much noise since "Flava." To eat, he started hustling.

"I've been doing a few different things," Mack said. "[Nothing] necessarily that you would be proud of. I don't want to be bragging or boasting about how I get down. Just to let everybody know, I've been safe, I've been secure, working hard, doing what I gotta do. Now it's time for us to get out here and rock with the rhymes again."

Mack, who's going to appear on Diddy's upcoming remix album via his contribution to G. Dep's "Special Delivery" with Ghostface k!llah and Keith Murray, said that although he left the label, he remained close with the Bad Boys.

"It's always been a thing where I've always been a part of the family, just me being more or less one of the distant relatives of the family," he said. "It was always there. Me and Puff see each other at clubs, and it just was a thing like 'Let's get it going again, let's get out here, let's rock these cats like we're supposed to.' We linked up, went down to the studio, he asked me if I wanted to get on the joint, and I was like, 'Yeah.' I went out there and spit it on [the remix]. Here we go again."

Looking back, he said, "I don't regret [leaving the label]. I'm just glad that I'm with my family. What happened in '94 and '95 happened in '94 and '95, and it must've happened for a reason. So to see everything come back together now, it's just a good thing and a blessing. Me and Puff both agree, we don't care what happened in the '90s. We're looking at it like this is the new millennium — new things is happening. I've got a new way to hit these cats. Let's get in here and let's bang it out."

Mack said his new LP will connect the dots of what he's been doing while he was out of the spotlight.

"Where I've been and what I've been up to, all those things will be addressed in the album. Me being in the streets, running around, surviving how I survived, it brings a lot of drama to the table. It brings a lot of situations to the table that the audience wants to hear. I'm sure they're tired of hearing rap cats talk about the streets. I'm in the streets. I don't see nobody that's running around talking crazy in the streets [who's actually in the streets like I am]. You're gonna hear the truth. It ain't about bragging and boasting, it's about letting these kids make the decision of what they wanna do in their life after hearing me."

Jennifer Lopez is one person who's heard and appreciated the Mack man. Her hit remix of "Ain't It Funny" uses the same Easy Mo Bee-produced track that powered "Flava in Ya Ear."

"I think that's beautiful, man," he said of J. Lo's track. "The 'Flava in Ya Ear' checks keep getting bigger and bigger. It's amazing to me how that record's legs have so much strength to them. The record has an endurance that's timeless. Like [MC Shan's] 'The Bridge,' you could play it at a party 30 years from now and people are still gonna get up and be like, 'Oh, man, remember that? I gotta get to the dance floor.' Anybody that wants to use 'Flava in Ya Ear,' please be my guest."
 7 years ago '10        #70
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Craig mack is wack.
 04-16-2011, 05:03 AM         #71
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at stretch aint he dead too now tho?

smh at trevor & tht groupie hoe 2 tho
 04-16-2011, 06:08 AM         #72
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The video of BIG goin in on Mac ws filmed in Amsterdam, dem n*ggas was out there on a lil mini tour

Cors pac dry snitched, you n*ggas need to get off his d!ck. People who dont even listen to rap knows big/puff were accessories to the shooting.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy