[Throwback] Biggie Dissin Craig Mack

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
diddy swagged on that n*gga lmao
 7 years ago '04        #22
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
:hmm: no hesitation to say Craig Mack's name...but when it came to Pac...
 7 years ago '04        #23
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 EscoNore said:
we still talkin about big and pac beef? damn... #WeOffThat
 04-15-2011, 10:31 AM         #24
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:

wuz Mack in magazines dry snitchin that Big wuz an accessory to attempted murder?? did Mack's interview brang police to Biggie door for questionin? naw

they had to handle da Pac sh*t differently young'n... he wuz a thug yet tellin errybody a n*gga tried to do him in insteada handlin it on some thug life street sh*t. aye u welcome for that game i jus gave u, much love to Pac legacy but these is facts
 7 years ago '04        #25
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,045 | Props total: 133 133
 Marvin Hagler said:
wuz Mack in magazines dry snitchin that Big wuz an accessory to attempted murder?? did Mack's interview brang police to Biggie door for questionin? naw

they had to handle da Pac sh*t differently young'n... he wuz a thug yet tellin errybody a n*gga tried to do him in insteada handlin it on some thug life street sh*t. aye u welcome for that game i jus gave u, much love to Pac legacy but these is facts
facts are when he did the VIBE interview he didn't dry snitched because he changed up all the names. he didnt start naming names until THEY came out in the VIBE and basically made a joke out of that man being shot up. thats the fact...and i don't even dislike BIG. facts are that the n*gga caught a gun charge for BIG too, so that n*gga...he didn't dry snitch on that...he took that case! and im not a teenie bopping a.ss n*gga that just started listening to Pac & Biggie after 2000. i remember all of this. but this thread shouldnt even turn into a Pac vs Biggie thread. yall gotta let that sh*t go at some point.
 7 years ago '04        #26
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Marvin Hagler said:

I know it escalated to more than just rap beef, but Biggie only rang out subliminals. I'm from the East Coast, but most (theres very few exceptions) of the n*ggas Pac dissed that was in NY, never said his name in a diss after he dissed them. Aint it aint got nothin to do with dry snitchin either.
 7 years ago '04        #27
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29520 29520
 Marvin Hagler said:
aye a pimp got da backstory on this from my dad:

back in 1994 for a scorchin hot minute Craig wuz hotter than Biggie. that n*gga Mack wuz awready a veteran in da game cuz he'd been signed to EPMD & wuz a roadie for them n*ggas so he felt like his time had finally come ya dig. then by da time da 2nd single Get Down dropped he wuz pretty much runnin BET wit them 3 videos (includin FIYA remix)

meanwhile tho da n*gga saw da younger Biggie as a threat so he started sendin shots at that n*gga in interviews bout his material. Craig aint really cuss like that & wuz on some ole school sh*t like we got a responsibility to da kids. he called Biggie a negative n*gga that wuz bad for da game on a NYC show called Video Music Box wit Ralph McDaniels. that n*gga Biggie wuz heated cuz he felt like he awready had enough n*ggas sendin shots at him (The Roots, Boot Camp Click, DMC from Run DMC, Cella Dwellaz) and this way before da Pac sh*t even popped off ya dig.

even worse this his label mate that he got cross promoted wit (Big Mack campaign) so he felt like they should be on some cool sh*t. da sheisty n*gga Puff aint never step in becuz in reality he wuznt that sure on Biggie potential at da time. Craig album wuz released only 1 week after Biggie sh*t & Big felt like Puff wuz givin Craig more push than his project. it made sh*t hellla competetive wit them 2 n*ggas. even worse he wuz dissin Biggie on da album wit 2 songs called "Makin Moves With Puff" and another sh*t more blatant bout Biggie negative material called "When God Comes". so Big looked at Craig as a ole school hatin a.ss n*gga while Craig looked at Big like a young knucklehead thug n*gga. Puff aint do sh*t but hop from side to side cuz it wuz all about money & launchin his new label. once Diddy saw that it wuz Biggie who da people love he said fu*k Craig and start ridin wit Biggie.

good read...i remember that makin moves with puff..lol your dad brought back memories on that
 7 years ago '10        #28
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13075 13075
mack should have did an album with flex called fix your face
 04-15-2011, 10:52 AM         #29
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:
I know it escalated to more than just rap beef, but Biggie only rang out subliminals. I'm from the East Coast, but most (theres very few exceptions) of the n*ggas Pac dissed that was in NY, never said his name in a diss after he dissed them. Aint it aint got nothin to do with dry snitchin either.
breh Pac's Vibe interview fingered Biggie & Puff as being ACCESSORIES TO ATTEMPTED murder. do u know how serious that is? IT LAUNCHED AN NYPD INVESTIGATION TO THEM CLAIMS. Pac interview basically said "yea officers go talk to them 2 n*ggas cuz they in on it"

a real thug move in silence & handle it on some street sh*t. that wuz dry snitchin
 7 years ago '04        #30
TrapBoi 
space
space
bruh i remember this sh*t. no hate but i remember it. this changed ALL the names to notimplicate n*ggas AND everytime he was asked in an interview "do u know who shot u?" he replied "naw i dont know who shot me". i still have those interviews. when they came out and said "he was acting like he was in a movie when he got shot...he shot himself...he was faking it" etc is when that n*gga went on that all out WAR sh*t. whats even more fu*ked up is that n*gga use to stop his shows and let biggie come on in the middle of his sh*t and perform. that whole situation should never have ended up going the way it did but u cant talk about his interview sending cops to question them and not talk about how them same n*ggas sat back BEFORE he did that interview and watch him go to trial on a fake r*pe case. come on now...no hate but WE BOTH remember the same things! and if u remember the n*gga pac tried to quit when he got shot in NY. in that same vibe interview where he CHANGED NAMES to NOT implicate n*ggas he was also like yall know what fu*k it yall can have this sh*t...im bowing out...thug life is dead"

Last edited by TrapBoi; 04-15-2011 at 11:06 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #31
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:
breh Pac's Vibe interview fingered Biggie & Puff as being ACCESSORIES TO ATTEMPTED murder. do u know how serious that is? IT LAUNCHED AN NYPD INVESTIGATION TO THEM CLAIMS. Pac interview basically said "yea officers go talk to them 2 n*ggas cuz they in on it"

a real thug move in silence & handle it on some street sh*t. that wuz dry snitchin
wow i thought i was the only guy with the balls to call pac a snitch. n*ggas need to not get rap and real life confused. if a real life situation happens to a "street" rapper, there aint nothing to make songs about or discuss in interviews. the police listen to hip hop just like everybody else, so if you get shot and name the people you hold responsible how is that not snitching? cam said he saw n*ggas throwing up the diamond when the shots was firing and everybody agreed that was a snitch move but nobody dares call pac out for the against all odds record where he blatantly dimes out haitian jack and jimmy henchman? i don't get it
 7 years ago '05        #32
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
Yall gotta let this Pac/Biggie thing go. Back in the day I hated Pac I rode with Biggie and I was pissed that Pac never shouted out BMore, but Im gorwn now and it doesnt matter anymore. n*ggas got the same mentality of 15 years ago.

Let them n*ggas legacy live on both made timeless music.
 04-15-2011, 11:21 AM         #33
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44Caliber said:
Yall gotta let this Pac/Biggie thing go.
my n*gga i feel u n/h but look at da thread flow, it started wit EscoNore is da 22nd post who wuz da FIRST n*gga to mention Pac name. i responded to dat fu*k wit me n/h

trill jackson said:
wow i thought i was the only guy with the balls to call pac a snitch. n*ggas need to not get rap and real life confused. if a real life situation happens to a "street" rapper, there aint nothing to make songs about or discuss in interviews. the police listen to hip hop just like everybody else, so if you get shot and name the people you hold responsible how is that not snitching? cam said he saw n*ggas throwing up the diamond when the shots was firing and everybody agreed that was a snitch move but nobody dares call pac out for the against all odds record where he blatantly dimes out haitian jack and jimmy henchman? i don't get it

:agreement6: exactly pimpin trilllest post out, thank u for that. Pac & Cam = dry snitchin plain and simple.

and a n*gga like me jokes around alot clownin rappers includin Pac but on some serious sh*t God bless dat brother memory. but when u got stanleys givin fiction fu*k i'm posed to do? a n*gga finna spit fact even if i like that rappers songs. fu*k a fairytale lets deal wit facts. but Pac stans be on some other sh*t so i let em know
 7 years ago '04        #34
TrapBoi 
space
space
 trill jackson said:
are u serious?! so he snitched on a SNITCH?! doesnt make since. i always took that song as him letting everybody know straight up that hatian jack aka jaq agnas was a government informant and to NOT fu*k with him or chill with him, because HE chilled with him and look where it got him...
 7 years ago '07        #35
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 1046 1046
 MegaTON said:

hahahhaa
 7 years ago '10        #36
space
space
 TrapBoi said:
are u serious?! so he snitched on a SNITCH?! doesnt make since. i always took that song as him letting everybody know straight up that hatian jack aka jaq agnas was a government informant and to NOT fu*k with him or chill with him, because HE chilled with him and look where it got him...
he accused him of being a snitch yes but he followed it up by saying he set me up and wet me up. what part of that is not cooperating with law enforcement? you call a guy a snitch, then follow it up by snitching yourself? even hit em up " u shot me but u punks didn't finish now you're about to feel the wrath of a menace" how is cam a snitch but pac aint? did they not both publicly blame n*ggas on record? i'm dead serious what's the difference?
 7 years ago '04        #37
TrapBoi 
space
space
 trill jackson said:
he accused him of being a snitch yes but he followed it up by saying he set me up and wet me up. what part of that is not cooperating with law enforcement? you call a guy a snitch, then follow it up by snitching yourself? even hit em up " u shot me but u punks didn't finish now you're about to feel the wrath of a menace" how is cam a snitch but pac aint? did they not both publicly blame n*ggas on record? i'm dead serious what's the difference?
its actually "who shot me? but ya punks didnt finish". cause he considered "who shot ya?" and the b side "i shot ya" a diss, remember.
 7 years ago '10        #38
space
space
 TrapBoi said:
its actually "who shot me? but ya punks didnt finish". cause he considered "who shot ya?" and the b side "i shot ya" a diss, remember.
that n*gga blamed bad boy for getting him shot don't play games with me we all know this sh*t. i aint saying nothing new
 7 years ago '07        #39
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
This was a question answer session Biggie did with the audience askin' questions. It was in a free magazine called Peace! This is how he rated the rappers:

Redman: The new Redman!?! Seven. I can't dis him cause I know he got skills. He get busy on the lyrics but i can't feel his new sh*t, his new cosmic crazy sh*t. I'm used to the clean cut blowout fly n*gga. When I met the n*gga he was a fly n*gga, you know what I'm sayin', now he on some different sh*t. I reallt don't like when a rapper come out and they blow up the way they are and they come out again on some changed up sh*t. To me, that's like getting some good coke from poppy and then getting some money and then be like,'fu*k that! I'm getting some more 45ths, some brown sh*t and then bag that up.' Why would you change your plan? That's what he
did to me.

E-40: No rating! Zero! I don't fu*k with duke at all. At all.

Too $hort: Ten. That's my dog right there. I love that n*gga. That's my man. The calibre of sh*t he got. c*cktails sh*t, i ain't got to see that sh*t yet. I know that sh*t it hot! I was with him in Atlanta and we were just kickin' it and sh*t. That's my dog. I love that man.

Spice 1: Zero. I don't like that guy at all.

Craig Mack: I don't really like him too much either, dog. I can't give him a zero though 'cause he got some hot sh*t but like five...four, since he on some different sh*t, some sh*t I can't relate to. I'm from the hood, he from the suburbs so it's completely different sh*t. I don't really like the music too much. I like the beats but that (scats) it's not rhymes for me, it's just some prety kid sh*t.

Eiht: I like Eiht's sh*t. I give Eiht like an eight. He got some hard sh*t, some real sh*t.

DJ Quick: I like the sh*t on the soundtrack. That's sh*t is hot. I give him a seven...six.

Snoop Doggy Dogg: Snoopy??? I like Snoop. I give him like an eight. I like his sh*t.

He sits and reflects on what we have asked and offers, "I'm into fly pimp, straight flat sh*t. I don't like no n*gga that I have to decipher but some n*gga that I don dicipher I give a ten...Nas, I give Jeru a ten, I give ummmmm?....

(Someone shouts out KRS-One.)

KRS-One: KRS-One?? Naahhh...I don't like KRS no more 'cause he just think he's too dope. He let his ego take over his sh*t and that's what brings him down. When he was like that (shouts "Blow it to yorself"), when he was like that, then he was a ten but now, 'I am Hip Hop'!!! Eat a d!ck n*gga. Eat a muthaphukkin' d!ck!

Guru: Premier??? Umm...who else I give a ten too? I like Keith. Keith's sh*t is hot.

Outkast: I like them too...six...seven.

Big Mike: Six...Seven

Scarface: Seven...eight. He got some hard sh*t. Face got some hard sh*t.

R.A. The Rugged One: The white boy??!! The one that I did the jam with??? That's who you talkin' about? Two...might be a three, I did the song, they paid me a lot of money, that's why I did it. The beat was knockin'.

Dr.Dre & Ed Lover: Those are my boys. I just like them n*gga, know what I'm sayin'. You don't rate n*ggas. I just like them n*ggas. They just friends.

Cypress Hill: I used to like them. The first, sh*t, that first "How i can just k!ll a man" joint, I was liking that but that new age smoke out sh*t...fu*k it!

New Kingdom: Who? Never heard of them.

Da Brat: I like Da Brat. I like her sh*t. I give her a nice six. She ain't the dopest female MC but I like her single. I like how she comin'.

The topic of females MC's arrives and Biggie Speaks. "The dopest female MC that has a record deal that's out right now is Rage, but my Mc that's coming out, Little Kim, is the dopest female MC that's coming out ever. Ever.

She gets busy like a n*gga that's why I like her style. Hard sh*t! She
speaks on suckin n*ggas...,shooting n*ggas, real sh*t that real bi*ches do that they are just scared to talk about, just how I came out, on some real sh*t."

Naughty By Nature: I like all of 'em. I got a relationship with Treach. I got a relationship with Vinnie and I got a relationship with K, but you know what I'm sayin', the music itself it seems that they just wanna make that one hit. Once they got that one hit everything else don't count. That's why I can't dig that. I want a n*gga that's gonna be like, 'Yo, I heard an album that's like nine joints I like three, I like maybe the single, the remix. I don't want no album like that.

Coolio: I like that new joint, "Mama I'm In love with a Gangsta". I like that joint. I just like them hard n*ggas, them n*ggas that just be leveled out.

Ice Cube: The old one or the new one? Kickiyaya???? It's not hte same sh*t. It's like n*ggas is changing too much for me and I can't keep the love. I respect the n*gga because I know back in the day he used to do his thing so I can't dis him but the new sh*t right now is...

The topic of quitting before the game gets up on you is put on the table.

"I quit before it get on me like that dog!! I know my n*ggas keep it real.
My n*ggas be like,'Big, you are sleeping. That sh*t right there ain't no
Ready to Die type sh*t'. I take my n*ggas word. If sh*t ain't right, it
ain't right. I ain't putting it out. I quit before a n*gga say Big was
wack. fu*k that!! I produce, get a label, do something. fu*k that!

Tupac: Pac get busy. People can't take nothing from him. On the lyrics he get busy, straight up. That n*gga got some hard sh*t dog for real, and it's like the sad thing about it. When he started working on his new album he's got now, Out on Bail, (retitled and released as Me Against The World)
he had so many raw east coast producers and sh*t. The sh*t was sounding real tight 'cause everybody always says Pac had lyrics but his beats was back. He was up in New York when he was working on Above the Rim sh*t and he was working on his album at the same time. I put him on to Mo Bee. I put him on to L.G. He has Action, Special Ed's DJ, he had some hard sh*t.
(HE) went back to the west and just started getting back into that other sh*t.

Dr. Dre: Beats? Incredible!

The topic of producers arrives and names are fired out for Biggie to rate.

"Who do I think every beat they make is just ridiculous??!!...

Ant Banks: I like Banks. I like that whole sh*t though. Ant BAnks sh*t, the whole Dangerous crew sh*t."

Who is a ten producer?

"Ain't nobody perfect dog. Everybody got their little faults and sh*t but the only one I seen that's been hitting hard with their sh*t is Premier.
Every joint that he be putting out right now is just ridiculous, from
Jeru's sh*t, to the new group he got, the Group Home sh*t, to the sh*t he did with me. The sh*t is hard, yo! The beats is crazy."

Sir Mix-a-lot: Nothing! I love his coats. I would love to be in the game like how that n*gga get in the game. I wanna be just as large as those fools but get busy, cut the bullsh*t. n*gga saying...I got millions but God damn that n*gga get on the mic it's just something terrible dog. I just wanna get busy on the mic more than anything. The little bi*ch game the n*ggas play with the girls, man! A n*gga just throw some bi*ches in they sh*t and they just sit there, like from the "Tootsie Roll" sh*t to the "Whoot! There it is!" sh*t. It's the same sh*t. You get trapped up with these hoes. That sh*t ain't got nothing to do with hip hop. Nothing!

The topic of wack lyrics arises and Biggie states:

"I don't wanna be a n*gga paying so much attention to the fu*king networking and all that other sh*t and I'm not paying' no attention to these rhymes. That's what made me get to where I'm at so I gotta make sure the lyrics is hard."

K-Dee: "The greatest MC in the world"?? I like that track. n*gga don't really be saying nothing to me, you know, like lyrically he don't be saying nothing to me. What make it so bad is when they come out with some sh*t that's like half a.ss and like you wonder like, "I wonder how the video will be." And then they got a video with this n*gga spinning this bottle and I'm like OK, what's gonna happen when the bottle stops and the bottle is spinning for like three fu*king minutes and then it stops and
everybody laughs like ha, and he spins again!!! Who directed this? Cube, it had to be. It's just that funny style sh*t that I can't fu*k with. I
like flat on the table sh*t, like my sh*t. They try to stick me for my sh*t I shot 'em. Period. There's no helicopter scenes with me talkin to
somebody like , 'Well, how's the record doing?' There's no sh*t on there that you could be like why is that sh*t in there. That's how I like the sh*t, just regular sh*t.

Easy-E: (before his untimely death)-I like Easy-E. Easy-E is a real illn*gga. He's sharp as a tack ontop but rhymin' even he knows. He took a group from the hood and just put them on and two million. Bing! He know how to do that sh*t. Same thing with Luke and all the rest of them n*ggas. Man, I just think they take another turn. I can let you hear some Easy-E sh*t on some old NWA sh*t and n*ggas would think Easy was nice, you know what I'm saying, so he know.

MC Breed: He ain't come out with nothing too wrong for me. I gotta hear some sh*t. I know once when I was in L.A. I saw Breed at Fattburger and that n*gga just took me into the room and just got me smoked out. He had me listening to some ill beats and sh*t that he work on production too and I didn't know that. That's a plus for MC's. If you can make your own beats you got props because producing is better than being an artist.

Warren G: That's my man. n*gga came to Brooklyn, he came to check me. He just came to hood and sh*t, pulled up in a little Crysler, jumped out and Warren G was on the ave. drinking Crazyhorse and sh*t, you know what I'm saying' 'cause I ain't gonna lie, I ain't going to his hood, staight up!

Wu-Tang Clan/Method Man: Wu-Tang is hot! I like their sh*t. I love that sh*t. I like their sh*t because they have a real I don't give a fu*k attitude. 'We in this game to blow the fu*k up! We don't give a fu*k what happens. All of us is gonna do our thing and we just gonna do it.' And they just did it. You can hear punches, you hear so much sh*t in that album you know damn these guys is not giving a fu*k. At the beginning of CREAM, when that sh*t start!! Voila! Oh my God, this is some rushed sh*t but I dig it.

The Roots: The Roots album. The Roots album is hot! On the strength, they rock the whole album for a whole hour. I was definetly in dibelief. I like the single, I really did but other people were like, 'Single was hot but I wasn't paying attention to the album at all.'

Bonus Questions:

Did you dis The Roots on the remix for "Flavour in your ear"?

"I stepped to them about that. They heard about it but they knew I said Gooch (a character on the Gary Coleman, Todd Bridges, Dano Plato series Different Strokes) so that's all they cared about. As long as they knew I wasn't trying to dis them. It's over."

Are you really the crew who will take it to that other level if someone steps to you?

"For real! For real! We be banging! We be banging! We're definitely the crew that just go out of the world. We take it to the extra extra limit. I mean that sh*t from the bottom of my fu*kin' heart. Cold blow your head off. fu*k the rap. fu*k Puff, fu*k Arista, Clive, BMG!!! I don't give a fu*k. It's over!!! Anything happen to me it's over!! They just throw the whole sh*t in the toilet. I don't give a fu*k, we banging now! Everything is switched over for real man. A n*gga ain't gonna dis me. n*gga's is not dissing me, man!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #40
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27

Tupac's original 1995 interview regarding the shooting

Vibe Magazine interview. This is the account of everybody who was there that night.

Vibe Article in 1995, explaining Tupac's life and the 1994 shooting (with Diagrams)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago