THE VIDEO IS OUT!! Wowzzrrss: Alley Boy & His Crew Giving Yung LA A Beat Down!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #161
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 BasedSkins said:
dont a.ssume just cause you was with that fu*k sh*t that everyone else was. All the old heads made sure us young n*ggas knew growing up that jumpin was for girls. If my dude getting jumped then I'll help if not thats his business aint nothing loyal about handling someones elses business
What place do you live at that jumping is for girls? People been jumping eachother for generations here. How do you think these street gangs started here in Chicago? They started from groups of people mobbing up together and f!ghting. There is a gang mentality here that says that you have to be prepared to help in f!ghts and sometimes get your hands dirty for others. It's called aid and a.ssist, people in your own gang/click/hood will punish you for running off or not aiding someone from that same gang/click/hood. Some gangs here have rules that you must aid or a.ssist or get violated/punished.
 04-14-2011, 10:26 PM         #162
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obviously it was a set up... La win for having that much affect over biitch azz niccas emotions.. it's a tattoo get over it. but karma is a biitch... what happen to la will eventually happen to alley boy if not 10x worst. Trust.

It shouldn't take 4 niccas to gang up on 1..i don't care how disrespectful they thought la been...they all should of took turns and fought him 1 on 1 if they all had a problem.
 7 years ago '05        #163
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25182 25182
 ondatpurple said:
yeah u talkin like u woulda been in control of that situation. when u walk into somebody house and all of a sudden u get surprise attacked you woulda been shook too. so in other words mr. e-thug, we don't believe you.
...If I'm In Someone House That I Know That Know Alley Boy. My Guard Going Be Up Anyway.....Why Would I Be Relax? Knowing These n*ggas Play Dirty.

What Would You Do? The Way You Talking...You Cool With Laying On The Ground Saying "I AINT DO ISH BRUH"....

I Forgot This Boxden....Home of The Super Heros & Gun Poppers.
 7 years ago '05        #164
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13780 13780
 Fresh Whyte said:
...First Punch Hit Him and He Ran Homie....They Are Chasing After Him and You See Him Try To Jump On The Couch and One of The Dude Grabs Him.

Theres No Way Out....If I Was There and I'm Trapped,I Have To f!ght and Thats What He Should of Did But No...He Looking For A Place To Run Too Like A Scared Mouse Getting Chase By Cats and He Should of Prepared Himself & Said fu*k It and f!ght Back.....

Even If He Dropped To The Ground. He Could of Took The "Girly Route" and Started Kicking At The n*ggas While He On The Ground To Give Himself Space To Get Back To His Feet But Nooooo....He Wants To Talk It Out...."STOP...I AINT DO NOTHIN BRUH"...Talking During A f!ght Isnt Going Help You.
Dude, you can clearly see him stumble after the first punch. And why would you open up your body to more attacks just to get in some weak leg kicks? Breh, it's obvious you have never been in a f!ght in your life. If somebody would take your advice on sh*t like this, they would be in somebody's ICU.

ondatpurple said:
yeah u talkin like u woulda been in control of that situation. when u walk into somebody house and all of a sudden u get surprise attacked you woulda been shook too. so in other words mr. e-thug, we don't believe you.
Dude is talkin like he's Stone Cold Steve Austin or something. n*gga is just gon go in the ring with 30 n*ggas and clear that bi*ch, no problems.
 7 years ago '05        #165
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
That's exactly how you're actin now.
 7 years ago '08        #166
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23379 23379
 Chief Dee said:
What place do you live at that jumping is for girls? People been jumping eachother for generations here. How do you think these street gangs started here in Chicago? They started from groups of people mobbing up together and f!ghting. There is a gang mentality here that says that you have to be prepared to help in f!ghts and sometimes get your hands dirty for others. It's called aid and a.ssist, people in your own gang/click/hood will punish you for running off or not aiding someone from that same gang/click/hood. Some gangs here have rules that you must aid or a.ssist or get violated/punished.
I blame fatherless homes for this line of thinking. *watches Pops' Friday speech on youtube*
 7 years ago '05        #167
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
bow bow
 7 years ago '10        #168
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Fresh Whyte said:
...If I'm In Someone House That I Know That Know Alley Boy. My Guard Going Be Up Anyway.....Why Would I Be Relax? Knowing These n*ggas Play Dirty.

What Would You Do? The Way You Talking...You Cool With Laying On The Ground Saying "I AINT DO ISH BRUH"....

n*gga please. I bet you don't even have dem hands to lock a.ss with one n*gga, let alone 4 or 5 rushing at you. talk is cheap. you can sit there and say "I woulda did this" and "I woulda did that" but you just talkin out ya a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #169
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
...No Point In Talking About This With n*ggas That Call The Police or Get Sucker Punch and Just Walk Off.

n*ggas In Here.....In Here Saying "oh yeah he should of ran....get to a safe place". You The fu*king Hood...You In Someone Area....If You Trapped,You Better f!ght Them Off. I Was Taught f!ght Back...But n*ggas In Here?

n*ggas Was Taught If A Dude Punch You....You Go Tell Someone....Wow
 04-14-2011, 10:33 PM         #170
CHOPPAS ON DECK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I MEAN REALISTICALLY YUNG LA OFFENDED A WHOLE GROUP OF n*ggaS

SO THE WHOLE GROUP RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BANG ON HIM

SIMPLE AND PLAIN

AINT NO pus*y sh*t...YALL ACTIN LIKE IT STILL WOULDA BEEN A FAIR ONE IF IT WAS JUST ALLEY BOY SOLO DOLO GOONIN ON HIM
 7 years ago '06        #171
fallguy 
space
space
$4,882 | Props total: 1642 1642
 04-14-2011, 10:38 PM         #172
CHOPPAS ON DECK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And how does a n*gga stumble all the way from one room to another they were clearly chasing after him into that next room
 7 years ago '06        #173
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18995 18995
y'all lil' n*ggas seem to have ya definitions mixed up....there's a difference between gettin ya a.ss whipped and gettin jumped....
 7 years ago '09        #174
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,074 | Props total: 1121 1121
Yung LA hasn't tweeted sh*t all day
 7 years ago '09        #175
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
That video needs SUBTITLES. They need some f!ghting lessons and throw in some english lessons. Is that a trap house? That is an empty a.ss house.
 7 years ago '05        #176
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
I Was Taught f!ght Back...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #177
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23379 23379
 Fresh Whyte said:
...No Point In Talking About This With n*ggas That Call The Police or Get Sucker Punch and Just Walk Off.

n*ggas In Here.....In Here Saying "oh yeah he should of ran....get to a safe place". You The fu*king Hood...You In Someone Area....If You Trapped,You Better f!ght Them Off. I Was Taught f!ght Back...But n*ggas In Here?

n*ggas Was Taught If A Dude Punch You....You Go Tell Someone....Wow
the fu*k you gonna do in a house with 5 other n*ggas? you gon f!ght everybody in the bi*ch on some Taken sh*t?

3 n*ggas in the streetor a open space you might be able to handle because you got room to move around in. LA in a house, by himself. In a situation like that, with just some regular n*ggas, no cameras or not having a known face to save you. You'd e a idiot to ty to f!ght your way out. Cuz you either gonna have to KO at least 3 ofthem n*ggas or get beat unconscious...In a house of n*ggas you don't know
 7 years ago '05        #178
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:

[pic - click to view]

...Thats It? Just A Picture....:applause:
 7 years ago '09        #179
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,074 | Props total: 1121 1121
Q from WSHH is waiting on Yung LA to Paypal him that $500 to remove the video
 7 years ago '07        #180
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,903 | Props total: 1323 1323
Who are these ******s?
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago