THE VIDEO IS OUT!! Wowzzrrss: Alley Boy & His Crew Giving Yung LA A Beat Down!

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #141
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,073 | Props total: 1120 1120
This is like my 5th post in this thread trying to preach sh*t but look

Here's the rules to squaring up and doing sucker sh*t

Squaring up:
#1 If you and the dude don't like each other and there's a chance y'all could earn each others respect and put it in the past after you duke it out then you approach him ready to f!ght, letting him know so he can square up to a fair one.

Sucker sh*t:
#1 If the guy you don't like has done some disrespectful sh*t that deserves as a.ss whoopin' (like in Yung LA's case) then you snuff him, jump him, beat his a.ss anyway you can because he deserves it.

Now if you break either of these rules (doing some sucker sh*t to someone who doesn't deserve it) then that makes you look like a coward or a pus*y and you deserve the same treatment. But as long as the person meets the requirements for either then you treat them with those requirements.

It's really that simple. Some people really do deserve to be treated like trash and beaten down by 3 people (people who steal from you or your family, dudes who beat your sister or mom, dudes who try to make you look like a fool in public).
 7 years ago '05        #142
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13780 13780
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ n*ggas Rather Fall On The Ground and Ball Up Instead of f!ghting Back. I Can Tell n*ggas Call The Police In Here After f!ghts. I'm Done....
Another sign you've never been outside for any duration longer than an hour. Why would you ball up? The point would be to escape the danger and minimize the damage on yourself, not become a sitting punching bag.
 7 years ago '04        #143
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,327 | Props total: 515 515
that was funny though but this internet gangster sh*t is getting out of hand fa real. how the hell can people from all over the country witness a damn n*ggary beef
 7 years ago '04        #144
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,589 | Props total: 13195 13195
Why did I watch this sh*t? This is video is exactly why I don't go to World Star. Look how much damage this site does to the hip hop community.

In review... by watching this video:

I lost.
 7 years ago '05        #145
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25182 25182
 younggangsta_s said:
Another sign you've never been outside for any duration longer than an hour. Why would you ball up? The point would be to escape the danger and minimize the damage on yourself, not become a sitting punching bag.
...Did He Get Anywhere Safe? NO
Did He Get Help? NO

So Whats The Point of Running? This What Makes Me Mad,Why Not Swing Back. When The Punch Came...He Ran,He Showed Fear. You Never Show Fear Cause Now n*ggas That Wasnt Going Jump In,Now Wants To Jump In Cause They Know You Aint Going Do sh*t.

How Do You Let Someone Grab You Like That and Just Throw You To The Ground? Then Just Stomp A Mudhole In You? I Mean Saying "I AINT DO ISH BRUH" Is Not Finna Stop These n*ggas.

If Yung Tried To f!ght Back....I Would Respect Him More Even Tho If He Fought Back and Was Still Getting fu*ked Up. The n*gga Has Heart To Have No Man Punk Him Out.
 7 years ago '05        #146
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 nkflier54 said:
tf did yall n*gga do? n*gga do you realize you just said 20? thats a fkin mini army. 20 fkin n*ggas? that mutha fu*kin 400 fists and 400 fkin feet

I would aired that entire blok the fk out the next night
all I could do was light up a Black when the n*ggas were blocking off the street and said 'ain't this bout a bi*ch!' and start swinging
 7 years ago '09        #147
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,714 | Props total: 13386 13386
they mobbed that n*gga hahhaa
 7 years ago '08        #148
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 nkflier54 said:
Alotta yall boxden n*ggas some sideline watchin joe budden a.ss n*ggas. Actin like n*ggas don't get jumped daily in the streets
talkin all that blah blah "omg i cant respect n*ggas that bank n*ggas" bullsht
Don't nobody give a fk bout no internet n*ggas respect
In the ACTUAL streets, n*ggas ride close together. If one n*gga got a problem wit somebody they rest of ya n*ggas do, if you losin in a f!ght they jump in and help you.
Yall n*ggas actin like they was in a ring and
[pic - click to view]

was in that bich tellin you wants good and wats aint.

and if yall soft a.ss n*ggas wanna be technical it was only two n*ggas on him yall actin like the entire house came down on that n*gga.

Bet LA wish he was still wit Grand Hustle now
This is true, people get jumped all the time. I dont understand why some dudes on Boxden act as if they've never jumped anyone before. All of us have jumped someone before in our lives. And when I was growing up here in Chicago back when I was younger, jumping people wasnt about being afraid of going 1 on 1. It was more about proving loyalty to your friends, gang, crew, or people you affiliated yourself with.
 7 years ago '10        #149
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Yung LA minds well just clip up & go out duck hunting
 7 years ago '04        #150
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
what is all this bafounery? whos youg la or all these n*ggaz? i must be geting old...

so nobody is going to jail?
 7 years ago '05        #151
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Chief Dee said:
This is true, people get jumped all the time. I dont understand why some dudes on Boxden act as if they've never jumped anyone before. All of us have jumped someone before in our lives. And when I was growing up here in Chicago back when I was younger, jumping people wasnt about being afraid of going 1 on 1. It was more about proving loyalty to your friends, gang, crew, or people you affiliated yourself with.
slow it down man this is boxden. most of these n*ggas never even been inna f!ght before. but i agree
 7 years ago '05        #152
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 djinferno said:
what is all this bafounery? whos youg la or all these n*ggaz? i must be geting old...

i don't know anyone in this video...
 7 years ago '10        #153
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
any n*gga that cosigns jumping somebody is a bi*ch that can't f!ght
 7 years ago '05        #154
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13780 13780
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Did He Get Anywhere Safe? NO
Did He Get Help? NO

So Whats The Point of Running? This What Makes Me Mad,Why Not Swing Back. When The Punch Came...He Ran,He Showed Fear. You Never Show Fear Cause Now n*ggas That Wasnt Going Jump In,Now Wants To Jump In Cause They Know You Aint Going Do sh*t.

How Do You Let Someone Grab You Like That and Just Throw You To The Ground? Then Just Stomp A Mudhole In You? I Mean Saying "I AINT DO ISH BRUH" Is Not Finna Stop These n*ggas.

If Yung Tried To f!ght Back....I Would Respect Him More Even Tho If He Fought Back and Was Still Getting fu*ked Up. The n*gga Has Heart To Have No Man Punk Him Out.
Dude, you can clearly see the first punch made him stumble back into the hallway. After that he tried to get to safe ground. Obviously he was in unfamiliar surroundings and trapped himself. At that point, once he was pushed onto the couch, it was a wrap. Leaving your feet is the worst thing you can do when being attacked by multiple people.

This is not Dragon Ball Z. He can't just shoot a blast of energy waves from his body and get n*ggas off him.
 04-14-2011, 10:16 PM         #155
ReasonableMatic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kontrast0 said:
they mobbed that n*gga hahhaa
GOONIEEEESSSSSSSSS
 04-14-2011, 10:17 PM         #156
blue251  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x7eflon said:
Alley boy & his crew is some hoes
I concur my dude, dey gne catch buddy off guard den jump him. That a no Real Nicca Sheet!
 7 years ago '09        #157
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,073 | Props total: 1120 1120
You would of thought Yung LA was Kirby the way he was eating them punches

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #158
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25182 25182
 younggangsta_s said:
Dude, you can clearly see the first punch made him stumble back into the hallway. After that he tried to get to safe ground. Obviously he was in unfamiliar surroundings and trapped himself. At that point, once he was pushed onto the couch, it was a wrap. Leaving your feet is the worst thing you can do when being attacked by multiple people.

This is not Dragon Ball Z. He can't just shoot a blast of energy waves from his body and get n*ggas off him.
...First Punch Hit Him and He Ran Homie....They Are Chasing After Him and You See Him Try To Jump On The Couch and One of The Dude Grabs Him.

Theres No Way Out....If I Was There and I'm Trapped,I Have To f!ght and Thats What He Should of Did But No...He Looking For A Place To Run Too Like A Scared Mouse Getting Chase By Cats and He Should of Prepared Himself & Said fu*k It and f!ght Back.....

Even If He Dropped To The Ground. He Could of Took The "Girly Route" and Started Kicking At The n*ggas While He On The Ground To Give Himself Space To Get Back To His Feet But Nooooo....He Wants To Talk It Out...."STOP...I AINT DO NOTHIN BRUH"...Talking During A f!ght Isnt Going Help You.
 7 years ago '08        #159
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23379 23379
LA got hit in the face as soon at he looked Alley Boy way in a house with about 5 or 6 n*ggas I'm a.ssuming he don't know. You gon square up against 3 n*ggas? what if you "win"? the fu*k you think them other n*ggas gonna do? watch you beat his homies up and slow clap for you as you smuggly walk out the house? Defend yourself enough to get out the damn house, hell go out the back door. Tell them n*ggas that was some ho sh*t they tried and go round to the front and ride off into the sunset.

They let up on the n*gga when it cut to black but if he was just Leland Austin and not Yung LA they might of seriously fu*ked that n*gga up.
 7 years ago '10        #160
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Fresh Whyte said:
...First Punch Hit Him and He Ran Homie....They Are Chasing After Him and You See Him Try To Jump On The Couch and One of The Dude Grabs Him.

Theres No Way Out....If I Was There and I'm Trapped,I Have To f!ght and Thats What He Should of Did But No...He Looking For A Place To Run Too Like A Scared Mouse Getting Chase By Cats and He Should of Prepared Himself & Said fu*k It and f!ght Back.....

Even If He Dropped To The Ground. He Could of Took The "Girly Route" and Started Kicking At The n*ggas While He On The Ground To Give Himself Space To Get Back To His Feet But Nooooo....He Wants To Talk It Out...."STOP...I AINT DO NOTHIN BRUH"...Talking During A f!ght Isnt Going Help You.
yeah u talkin like u woulda been in control of that situation. when u walk into somebody house and all of a sudden u get surprise attacked you woulda been shook too. so in other words mr. e-thug, we don't believe you.

nkflier54 said:
Right n*gga, change the subject. You just an internet n*gga wit no friends and real life, thats cool. Speculate from the internet like n*ggas like you do You ain't built for real life
aint u the same n*gga thats on lil wayne's tip 24/7? :hmm:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy