THE VIDEO IS OUT!! Wowzzrrss: Alley Boy & His Crew Giving Yung LA A Beat Down!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25100 25100
...This n*gga Said Buzz

I'm Done....
 7 years ago '10        #82
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
 phatbat9 said:
I dont know about yall but when you squaring up with a n*gga you aint f!ghting to settle no differences.... You f!ghting to whoop a n*gga a.ss.

That being said, they did sneak bra but what you expect. Them Duct Tape n*ggas dont play.... ask OJ the Juiceman lol
do explain
 7 years ago '04        #83
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Lame. if u real u square up f!ght one on one, or at least let him know u bout to whoop his a.ss, they caught coming through the door, not that he woulda won anyway but why sneek a n*gga though?
 04-14-2011, 07:41 PM         #84
mdoggslim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:ducktales:
 04-14-2011, 07:46 PM         #85
mdoggslim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unless people like you disappear off the planet, humanity's in for one hell of a sh*tstorm
 7 years ago '08        #86
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
no wonder they aint put that bullsh*t out, they jumped this n*gga for 10 seconds. Clearly the "beating" was over and n*ggas was basically on some kick a n*gga here punch him there sh*t during the part that's just audio. He probably got his car cryin like DJ Pooh and left not even a minute after the video faded to black.
 7 years ago '04        #87
#1nasfan 
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
Disrespect to what? A pink fu*king duck? Is that what this is all about or did I miss something? Is that duck apart of their religion? Sure it's disrespect to these guys but these guys are simple-minded ignorant "real n*ggas". That doesn't mean its right or okay. Don't support this sh*t. They are grown a.ss men it's time to act like it already.
Exactly, if it was me (duct/duck tape) I would've clowned that n*gga, if he wants to run around with a duck on his face for the rest of his life just let be known we started this sh*t and that clown a.ss dude isn't even down with us. Could've made him look just as lame without a.ssaulting him on camera.
 7 years ago '04        #88
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$872 | Props total: 1063 1063
 #1nasfan said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Lame. if u real u square up f!ght one on one, or at least let him know u bout to whoop his a.ss, they caught coming through the door, not that he woulda won anyway but why sneek a n*gga though?
C'mon SON! Have you ever jumped anybody? What Yung had a knife or anything that could cause potential damage? They supposed to say?

Alley Boy- Hey Yung L.A. come over around 4pm so me and the my boys can jump you.

Yung L.A.- Alrighty I'll be there

This is not an organized refereed event. Its a f!ght and the goal is to woop they his a.ss, not to be nice about it. Furthermore Yung L.A. deserved what he got soon as the words "Duck still on my face, fu*k what they said on worldstar" Yall boys on this site make me laugh wit all that tough talk and soon as somebody actually gets hands put on them yall crying that it shouldnt have went that far.
 7 years ago '06        #89
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,673 | Props total: 8623 8623
 Zaosyn said:
It doesn't matter what state of mind Yung LA was in as long as Alley Boy and the rest of the dudes who represent that pink duck logo made a point: Don't disrespect us

This a.ss whooping wasn't about showing who's got the toughest hands 1 on 1 or anything it was about getting payback for Yung LA putting that duck on his face and refusing to take it off and making Alley Boy and his crew look like internet chumps until they did something. Again, I can't stress it enough this video was done to get their point across. Anyone who thinks that Alley Boy is scared to f!ght 1 on 1 or that Yung LA would of had a chance if it was just 1 on 1 is missing the point of the video.
you honesty believe they made a point to real street n*ggaz who bout that action by jumping a skinny crackhead we not to be fu*ked with the only people who think they made a point is non-street n*ggaz and internet nerds.

like a said before if it was some real street sh*t it wouldnt be no footage.
 7 years ago '08        #90
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
 #1nasfan said:
Exactly, if it was me (duct/duck tape) I would've clowned that n*gga, if he wants to run around with a duck on his face for the rest of his life just let be known we started this sh*t and that clown a.ss dude isn't even down with us. Could've made him look just as lame without a.ssaulting him on camera.
nnnnnaaaawwwww folk, real n*gga do real n*gga sh*t folk.

/dumbfu*k
 7 years ago '09        #91
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7956 7956
to the people dont are calling this dumb it basically comes down to 1 thing

if you talk sh*t on the net, you might face real life consequences offline

i dont think these guys are wanna be thugs i think these are kids from the street that dont take kindly to dudes like LA talking shot on the web as if there some sort of industry rappers thats gonna respond back with a diss track
 7 years ago '10        #92
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,500 | Props total: 9792 9792
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Its Call Defend,Yourself. All That Running & Screaming Is Not Going Make Them Stop. f!ght The fu*k Back...I Didnt See One fu*king Swing By Yung....NOT ONE!!

n*gga Grab Him By The Shirt and He Went To The Ground and n*ggas Went To Stomping. Yung Should of Fought Back...Even If He Didnt Have A Chance. Atleast f!ght Back....

Pick Up A Chair...Grab Something...I Mean Gotdamn...Dont Scream & Run Like A Hoe. This n*gga Wanted To Talk It Out "PLEASE MAN...PLEASE"

He got stomped like a sucka
 7 years ago '10        #93
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Jacc Blacc said:
to the people dont are calling this dumb it basically comes down to 1 thing

if you talk sh*t on the net, you might face real life consequences offline

i dont think these guys are wanna be thugs i think these are kids from the street that dont take kindly to dudes like LA talking shot on the web as if there some sort of industry rappers thats gonna respond back with a diss track

its just a sucker move, jumping someone is fu*king gay to begin with cause if you have a problem man up and go one on one.

as far as some street sh*t, yeah i guess sometimes you gotta jump a man but do it in the streets, or in the club or outside anywhere really.

i gotta imagine, they asked him to come over to squash the sh*t, and thats why he went over, theres gotta be a code to some of this sh*t, a man is as only as good as his word.

if they found him out and did this, id feel diffrent, but to have someone come over to squash it then attack is lame, hes one dude was just stiting on the sofa like wtf, and why is that house mad empty
 7 years ago '04        #94
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 463 463
haha that what he gets .....But is not the fact it was 3 on 1 i sure that fool could take him 1 on 1 but it like young la fu*k up..how you going to get a tat and your from there....

that how you get sh*t done.lol
 7 years ago '04        #95
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
After watching the first few times I was DYING but after it set in, I felt kinda bad for LA.

Even tho Alley Boy's my n*gga, LA was dolo ..... BUT n*ggas should be held accountable for talkin crazy man.
 7 years ago '05        #96
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 7657 7657
these n*ggas goin to jail...
 7 years ago '04        #97
#1nasfan 
space
space
 GreatJ23 said:
C'mon SON! Have you ever jumped anybody? What Yung had a knife or anything that could cause potential damage? They supposed to say?

Alley Boy- Hey Yung L.A. come over around 4pm so me and the my boys can jump you.

Yung L.A.- Alrighty I'll be there

This is not an organized refereed event. Its a f!ght and the goal is to woop they his a.ss, not to be nice about it. Furthermore Yung L.A. deserved what he got soon as the words "Duck still on my face, fu*k what they said on worldstar" Yall boys on this site make me laugh wit all that tough talk and soon as somebody actually gets hands put on them yall crying that it shouldnt have went that far.
No, never had to.
 7 years ago '05        #98
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25100 25100
I Had To Watch The Video One More Time......

(Yung LA Voice) I AINT DO ISH BRUH!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Something That Alleyboy Retweeted
I think @alleyboydte should Let that fu*k n*gga keep promoting D.T.E on his face- Nall we got n*ggaz dead & in jail bout dis.
If The Logo Is On That Level. I Still Dont Feel Bad For Yung....Cause He Knew What It Was.
 7 years ago '10        #99
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 MR. ZONE 6 said:
"but i ain't do sh1t bruh"

what a bi*ch a.ss n*gga

PU$$Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gucci would of let off some shots..

7 years ago '05        #100
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
see i would even went alone n*ggas woulda got popped if it was me tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy