THE VIDEO IS OUT!! Wowzzrrss: Alley Boy & His Crew Giving Yung LA A Beat Down!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
i hope for pride sake young la swung back....i wish they showed what happened once they realized the f!ght was over
 7 years ago '05        #62
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 antoniob 321 said:
obviously it was more than just a "duck", you were comparing it to a word (jets) instead of a logo
words, images, symbols = Logo's regardless of what way you look at it or try and twist it.
 7 years ago '05        #63
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25095 25095
 iAmKingMook said:
Man i hate when n*ggas try to jump people..
...Its Life,Man.

People Got Understand That Logo Must Represent Alot n*ggas. Its Like A Red or Blue Bandana For Bloods & Crips and Yung Was Being Disrespectful When Saying He Wasnt Going Remove It.

So My Guess Is....The n*ggas That Jump In Was From "The Crew" As Well. If Not, Then I Can Say Uncall Move On There Part But It Is What It Is.

I Dont Feel Sorry For LA For Getting His a.ss Whooped. It Was Coming....
 7 years ago '05        #64
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4230 4230
 Fresh Whyte said:

...Say A Prayer For That n*gga If He Does That.

...The n*gga Came Out & Got Hit and Tried To Hit The Door. I Can Understand He Was Backing Up and Trying Get Some Room To f!ght Back But As The Camera Catches Up. That n*gga Look Like He Was Finna Run & Jump Out The Window.

I Mean...Even Tho You Finna Be Surrounded. Stand Your Ground...You Got Two Infront & One of The Side. You Know The Main n*gga Trying f!ght...Defend Yourself First From That n*gga Cause The n*gga From The Side Was Already Attacking Next. n*gga Behind Alley Took His Sweet Time...

You Seem Like The Type To Drop Down & Beg For Mercy....Would of Caught That n*gga's Griffey In Your Mouth

[/b]
n*gga, have you ever been jumped before?? all that extra pride could mean a fractured skull, brain trauma, etc. ur best bet is to defend yourself unless u floyd mayweather .... i dont know 1 n*gga with pooti tang reflections dodgin 8 fist
 7 years ago '05        #65
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 JimDinO77 said:
n*gga, have you ever been jumped before?? all that extra pride could mean a fractured skull, brain trauma, etc. ur best bet is to defend yourself unless u floyd mayweather .... i dont know 1 n*gga with pooti tang reflections dodgin 8 fist
true.
 7 years ago '05        #66
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25095 25095
 JimDinO77 said:
...Its Call Defend,Yourself. All That Running & Screaming Is Not Going Make Them Stop. f!ght The fu*k Back...I Didnt See One fu*king Swing By Yung....NOT ONE!!

n*gga Grab Him By The Shirt and He Went To The Ground and n*ggas Went To Stomping. Yung Should of Fought Back...Even If He Didnt Have A Chance. Atleast f!ght Back....

Pick Up A Chair...Grab Something...I Mean Gotdamn...Dont Scream & Run Like A Hoe. This n*gga Wanted To Talk It Out "PLEASE MAN...PLEASE"
 7 years ago '06        #67
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
I ain't do sh*t bruh
 7 years ago '04        #68
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 BasedSkins said:
HOLD UP hold up

that LA tat gotta come off his face

@ this and the fact the game got on a Cincy hat with a LA tat on his face....

bi*ch we was once division rivals....we aint sister cities.....
 7 years ago '06        #69
phatbat9 
space
space
$669 | Props total: 128 128
I dont know about yall but when you squaring up with a n*gga you aint f!ghting to settle no differences.... You f!ghting to whoop a n*gga a.ss.

That being said, they did sneak bra but what you expect. Them Duct Tape n*ggas dont play.... ask OJ the Juiceman lol
 7 years ago '04        #70
Alton85 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 31 31
Alley Boy lookin like the grand wizard for the KKK!
 7 years ago '04        #71
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
Sum pus*y a.ss sh*t bruh why make him think everything coo then jump him damn but I bet he was on them bars an kush so he aint feel dat sh*t but them ducktape n*ggas tryin to come up on this sh*t cuzz all dat n*gga yung la was doin was showin love to them an tryin to be down but la is a fu*kin dumbs a.ss sooooooooo fu*k it..............
 7 years ago '10        #72
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
Who are these people?

As usual, I didn't pay much attention to the buffoonery...I just wanna know why them n*ggas ain't got no furniture in that house???
 7 years ago '05        #73
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4230 4230
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Its Call Defend,Yourself. All That Running & Screaming Is Not Going Make Them Stop. f!ght The fu*k Back...I Didnt See One fu*king Swing By Yung....NOT ONE!!

n*gga Grab Him By The Shirt and He Went To The Ground and n*ggas Went To Stomping. Yung Should of Fought Back...Even If He Didnt Have A Chance. Atleast f!ght Back....

Pick Up A Chair...Grab Something...I Mean Gotdamn...Dont Scream & Run Like A Hoe. This n*gga Wanted To Talk It Out "PLEASE MAN...PLEASE"
he already felt about 9 punches and a couple kicks to the dome before he started crying but on the real, he deserved a beatdown for flexing, but i thought alley boy was realer than that...... it is what it is

i done seen alot n*ggas get they world fukked up cuz n*ggas want to squad up and prove they tough, and personally i think anybody that participated in jumping a n*gga that didn't do something extremely foul to deserve it should get they face blown off.... LA a clown, but if i was in his shoes i would be scheming
 7 years ago '04        #74
Alton85 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 31 31
 Zaosyn said:
Damn alot of you guys are sensitive and definitely not built for war if this little internet video gets you emotional.

Young L.A. was asking for it as soon as he said "I heard what he said on WorldStar the duck ain't coming off". It doesn't matter if the duck came off or not an a.ss whooping was in Young L.A.'s future for talking reckless, I mean Alley Boy would look like a fool if he didn't do sh*t and let Young LA disrespect him after telling him to remove the duck.

I suggest most of you suburban black and white kids on here man up or shut up
On some street sh*t yeah, but that n*gga Yung LA aint no street n*gga and he was high..he wasnt a threat. So why do it? Cause now we looking at Alley Boy lie he got femenine traits
 7 years ago '10        #75
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Mane dem boyz some hoe a.ss n*ggas str8 up the man already look dumb as fu*k let the dude live man he already then showed his true colors he aint built like that the lil n*gga got a big a.ss LA on his face lookin like a clown he on video apologizing and all but nooo u wanna crowd the dude like some bi*ches atleast go at him 1 on 1... Yung LA shuld hire sum n*ggas(since he wont do it) to shoot they a.ss up cause as a man if i was yung i would feel lesser than a man fu*k all dat street sh*t as a MAN u gotta do sumtin gone lay on da floor n saying please stop.. u gotta k!ll dem n*ggas

Last edited by 2TopFlite; 04-14-2011 at 07:21 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #76
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
I paused Toy Story 3 for a 10 second blurry a.ss f!ght then the screen blacks out
 7 years ago '09        #77
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
why did he come out that door screaming "you aint ordinary man...you aint ordinary"
 7 years ago '09        #78
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
 Alton85 said:
On some street sh*t yeah, but that n*gga Yung LA aint no street n*gga and he was high..he wasnt a threat. So why do it? Cause now we looking at Alley Boy lie he got femenine traits
It doesn't matter what state of mind Yung LA was in as long as Alley Boy and the rest of the dudes who represent that pink duck logo made a point: Don't disrespect us

This a.ss whooping wasn't about showing who's got the toughest hands 1 on 1 or anything it was about getting payback for Yung LA putting that duck on his face and refusing to take it off and making Alley Boy and his crew look like internet chumps until they did something. Again, I can't stress it enough this video was done to get their point across. Anyone who thinks that Alley Boy is scared to f!ght 1 on 1 or that Yung LA would of had a chance if it was just 1 on 1 is missing the point of the video.
 7 years ago '08        #79
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23323 23323
so basically they recreated that one video of the white girl who came to the house and got jumped?
 7 years ago '10        #80
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 Jacc Blacc said:
why did he come out that door screaming "you aint ordinary man...you aint ordinary"
I swear that was the best part of the video, had a n*gga

"You aint ordinary bruh" has "we don't fu*k with you musically" potential.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy