THE VIDEO IS OUT!! Wowzzrrss: Alley Boy & His Crew Giving Yung LA A Beat Down!

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 697 697
 Fresh Whyte said:
...After Seeing The Video For The 2nd Time. I Like To Ask Yung LA....To Remove The "Los Angeles" Tattoo From His Face Before n*ggas Get It Twisted and Think He A L.A. n*gga,That Is All.
You mean to tell me his name is LA...he got a tatoo on his face with LA and he's not from LA!!

I mean the voice sort of gave it away but this guy has to be the largest walking L on earth right now.
 7 years ago '07        #22
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 10700 10700
When it became cool for n*gga to jump one n*gga.n*ggas don't get points from me
 04-14-2011, 06:11 PM         #23
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As soon as i would've been alley, i would've ran for that door. There's no way in hell you're f!ghting your way out of that.
 7 years ago '10        #24
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9898 9898
 7 years ago '09        #25
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
I wanna know what he was saying at the end though. It kind of sounded like he was pleading his case but I can't hear what he was saying specifically.
 7 years ago '05        #26
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
damn thats foul, if Alley Boy had legitimate problems with Yung La why not just man up and toe-to-toe 1 on 1?

I do think Yung La was foolish for going into a trap like that, thinking everything was good. but ANYONE can fall victim to a false level of security or friendship.

Alley Boy looking cold twat like in that video, gangster or no gangster. if you a real man you f!ght your own battles, you don't jump a n*gga.
 7 years ago '05        #27
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 745 745
They some bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz I mean so is Yung LA, I mean he got the tattoo covered. On his face he got a big a.ss LA cos those n*ggaz told him too. He fu*ked up his face more than what he did already, and then 3 n*ggaz jump him after setting him up? bi*ch boys
 7 years ago '07        #28
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,715 | Props total: 38568 38568
 karr153 said:
You mean to tell me his name is LA...he got a tatoo on his face with LA and he's not from LA!!
his government name is Leland Austin
 7 years ago '05        #29
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 digitalboy said:
I wanna know what he was saying at the end though. It kind of sounded like he was pleading his case but I can't hear what he was saying specifically.
he was saying "but bruh I aint even do nothing bruh" which was fu*ked up, Alley and his "goons" did some snake sh*t and sneak attacked him.

but truth be told, if Yung La presses charges Alley Boy going to be in a world of hurt.
 7 years ago '10        #30
eashawty 
space
space
space
$801 | Props total: 736 736
they aint even really jump him. he ran after alley boy hit him & he tried to ball up like a bi*ch. la always looked like a n*gga that wont f!ght back anyway
 7 years ago '05        #31
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
Matter fact,

Im surprised a certain BX member isn't on the phone with APD right now....
 7 years ago '09        #32
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
BX snitch needs to report this.
 7 years ago '09        #33
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Damn alot of you guys are sensitive and definitely not built for war if this little internet video gets you emotional.

Young L.A. was asking for it as soon as he said "I heard what he said on WorldStar the duck ain't coming off". It doesn't matter if the duck came off or not an a.ss whooping was in Young L.A.'s future for talking reckless, I mean Alley Boy would look like a fool if he didn't do sh*t and let Young LA disrespect him after telling him to remove the duck.

I suggest most of you suburban black and white kids on here man up or shut up
 7 years ago '05        #34
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
la prolly got too much foolish pride to get the money for that sh*t in a lawsuit

alley boy officially got his "real n*gga" license revoked

he might as well be a pedophile and set homeless people on fire

and at this internet gangsta above me..... yung la suffered enough punishment by embarrassing himself to the world...... no way is it justified for a n*gga that got 50 pounds over a n*gga to jump a n*gga that he got beef with... n*gga deserves to get shot up for pullin' a soft move

Last edited by JimDinO77; 04-14-2011 at 06:26 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #35
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Kingdarrell said:
all that sh*t that fu*k n*gga alleyboy was talking about and it was a crappy wide angle lens camera that made everyone seem fat and it was only 35 seconds of f!ghting but yung la got knocked into the next room but the guy in red was blocking the view of the entire f!ght.....

but still...yung la...you took a huge lost...even bigger than nas
Yung La did fu*k up by sly talking on video about "fu*k what they say on worldstar" but no way in hell does this jumping counts as a "L" towards him.

By show of hands, how many n*ggas in this thread wouldn't break for the door if 1 n*gga snuffed you and then 2 other's begin putting hands to you, with 3 other n*ggas in side the house.

1 vs. 5 = only n*gga winning a uneven match of this caliber is chuck norris.
 7 years ago '05        #36
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 theFREAK said:
his government name is Leland Austin
....I Dont Give A DAMN....He Could of Got A Different LA Design. That n*gga Got A Los Angeles Dodgers Logo On His Face...That n*gga Aint From Los Angeles.

Yung LA Getting His LA Whooped Part 2: Los Angeles Edition.
 7 years ago '09        #37
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Young LA wasn't just disrespecting Alley Boy but he was disrespecting everyone who represents that ugly a.ss ducktales tattoo when he said he wasn't gonna remove it. So yes, L.A. did deserve to get his a.ss jumped for disrespecting a whole label
 7 years ago '10        #38
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,782 | Props total: 980 980
What a bunch of coons
 7 years ago '05        #39
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Damn alot of you guys are sensitive and definitely not built for war if this little internet video gets you emotional.

Young L.A. was asking for it as soon as he said "I heard what he said on WorldStar the duck ain't coming off". It doesn't matter if the duck came off or not an a.ss whooping was in Young L.A.'s future for talking reckless, I mean Alley Boy would look like a fool if he didn't do sh*t and let Young LA disrespect him after telling him to remove the duck.

I suggest most of you suburban black and white kids on here man up or shut up
I agree he bought this upon himself, but when has jumping 1 man been kool? Yung La look like he 130lb, Alley Boy out weighed the dude and could've easily 1-on-1'd him. but instead of being a man and saying "Yung La, we IS going to f!ght. no ducking out of it, so let's go 1-on-1 and get this over with." I wonder what the phone convo sounded like, cuz Alley is a shiety n*gga from the video.
 7 years ago '10        #40
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
wow that's sad.....
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy