THE VIDEO IS OUT!! Wowzzrrss: Alley Boy & His Crew Giving Yung LA A Beat Down!

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #241
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
AK fully loaded 50 rounds dont do no holster but i slang it like a whopper any time i got some problems they gone send the choppa while ya bi*ch a.ss at the doctor, but i just beat the charge whole house is filled with marble.....
 04-15-2011, 08:39 AM         #242
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You ain't ordinary, bro.
 7 years ago '06        #243
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Deez n*ggas is wack shoot dat n*gga a head up he already little what dem f*gs need to jump him for. Soft n*ggas these days.
 04-15-2011, 10:12 AM         #244
Chosen Few DS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yung La tried to

[video - click to view]

But on the real. This sh*t was corny. But it is codes & rules to the streets and when you talk out the side of your neck, there are consequences.
 7 years ago '06        #245
cracktracks 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 0 0
these fools need to grow up, that aint hood ishhhh
that aint gangsta,,,,by far !

i would have respected it more if alley boy stepped up to him and bi*chslapped yungla
one on one,,,,,without those other fools backing you up like some groupies !
 7 years ago '04        #246
Superstar 
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 120 120
 codered910 said:
after reading all these post i think 70% of yall havent been n a f!ght nor got jumped nor jumped some1.last time me and my squad jumped some1 was n middle school.by the time i reached high school half of my team were locked up, dropped out, dead, or over that sh*t..then i went to anotha school..(some rivalry type sh*tty "lean on me" school compared 2 my last school).I started hustlin countin money n da classroom didnt give a f*ck and i got my a.ss jumped n da bathroom cause n*ggaz was hating but also thought i was disrespecting they territory.my point being is that there were six n*ggaz.i didnt know what was going down..But i did knock one n*gga out.my point is to me personally is that LA had time to react to at least one of em and get a hit in..who talks while gettin jumped? :tuckerwtf: dat n*gga talk bout flexin and he aint even got reflexes...my moms taught me that a f!ght is a f!ght.u win anyway u can..hell i seen my moms n a f!ght.aint proud of it but it is what it is.

is these n*ggaz wrong for jumping him??naw...sh*t like this happens all the time.u disrespect some1 4rm a streetfam and their name they live by u dis em all.thats the way things go.if u aint read my bad for talkin,im high..the mind stay talking.
 04-15-2011, 11:08 AM         #247
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 codered910 said:
after reading all these post i think 70% of yall havent been n a f!ght nor got jumped nor jumped some1.last time me and my squad jumped some1 was n middle school.by the time i reached high school half of my team were locked up, dropped out, dead, or over that sh*t..then i went to anotha school..(some rivalry type sh*tty "lean on me" school compared 2 my last school).I started hustlin countin money n da classroom didnt give a f*ck and i got my a.ss jumped n da bathroom cause n*ggaz was hating but also thought i was disrespecting they territory.my point being is that there were six n*ggaz.i didnt know what was going down..But i did knock one n*gga out.my point is to me personally is that LA had time to react to at least one of em and get a hit in..who talks while gettin jumped? :tuckerwtf: dat n*gga talk bout flexin and he aint even got reflexes...my moms taught me that a f!ght is a f!ght.u win anyway u can..hell i seen my moms n a f!ght.aint proud of it but it is what it is.

is these n*ggaz wrong for jumping him??naw...sh*t like this happens all the time.u disrespect some1 4rm a streetfam and their name they live by u dis em all.thats the way things go.if u aint read my bad for talkin,im high..the mind stay talking.

Man all you gay a.ss n*ggas with your wack a.ss opinions.

SHUT THE fu*k UP AN JUST WATCH THE VIDEO. LAUGH n*gga,
 04-15-2011, 11:23 AM         #248
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off them n*ggaz do take a L for sucka punchin the n*gga and jumping him
instead of just gettin one of their goons to shoot the fair one

but @ the same time after all that tough talk Young Lala was doin that n*gga
shouldv atleast tried to get some hits in instead of cryin and askin n*ggaz
what he did to them

How u claimin to be a G and yet u negotiating in the middle of a
asswhoopinfu*kouttahere

that video was just full of L's all across the board if u ask me...
 7 years ago '04        #249
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
 Fresh Whyte said:

You Seem Like The Type To Drop Down & Beg For Mercy....Would of Caught That n*gga's Griffey In Your Mouth [/b]
nah n*gga it wont even go down like that. If n*ggas trying to jump me (and they tried ) i'm f!ghtin n*gga..i'm not running from noone win or loss n*gga...them n*ggas gonna respect me even if i lose ...my pops taught me if you f!ght a n*gga f!ght that n*gga to the point where he is really scared of you even if you losing LOL So next time that n*gga try something he knows that you crazy as fu*k.

Anytime you go gotta get yo n*ggas to jump ONE person just shows you weak as fu*k. Plus i blame LA for his dumbass thinking sh*t cool when n*ggas said they gonna get you...

Last edited by sideshow20; 04-15-2011 at 11:34 AM..
 04-15-2011, 12:51 PM         #250
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know who any of the people are, thank God, but I since I fast fowarded thru most of it, I have no idea what happened. Pretty much, I saw some n*ggas jump another n*gga in a house. A house that should hopefully have a grenade throw into it very soon.
 7 years ago '05        #251
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Zaosyn said:
This is like my 5th post in this thread trying to preach sh*t but look

Here's the rules to squaring up and doing sucker sh*t

Squaring up:
#1 If you and the dude don't like each other and there's a chance y'all could earn each others respect and put it in the past after you duke it out then you approach him ready to f!ght, letting him know so he can square up to a fair one.

Sucker sh*t:
#1 If the guy you don't like has done some disrespectful sh*t that deserves as a.ss whoopin' (like in Yung LA's case) then you snuff him, jump him, beat his a.ss anyway you can because he deserves it.

Now if you break either of these rules (doing some sucker sh*t to someone who doesn't deserve it) then that makes you look like a coward or a pus*y and you deserve the same treatment. But as long as the person meets the requirements for either then you treat them with those requirements.

It's really that simple. Some people really do deserve to be treated like trash and beaten down by 3 people (people who steal from you or your family, dudes who beat your sister or mom, dudes who try to make you look like a fool in public).
#1 Youre a kid in a tiger mask.. Shut the fu*k up
 7 years ago '07        #252
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Chuck Hustle said:
he act like we give a fu*k what he say
 7 years ago '05        #253
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 mastahkillah said:
he act like we give a fu*k what he say
I'm sayin though he's talking like he's the Henry Kissinger of hood relations sh*t...

My dude, that mask just solidifies how soft you are kid...
 7 years ago '07        #254
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Chuck Hustle said:
 7 years ago '06        #255
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
damn that n*gga sounded like he was pleadin and cryin his way out of that beating. as a real n*gga i dunno the extent of the situation.. I dunno if he was talkin bout ALL them boys (why he got jumped)...if that aint the case them that was a real real pus*y a.ss move for n*ggas to go in on him. I dunno bout these so called goons today. n*ggas know me if I'm jumpin in its either cuz other n*ggas is tryin to team up on my n*gga, or dude tryin to play dirty. that n*gga small...he coulda easily addressed him. But like I said I dunno they situation but regardless that jumping shouldve went down period.. both sides took a L tho.

Last edited by Da Realness; 04-15-2011 at 01:31 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #256
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,607 | Props total: 348 348
Damn I thought the sh*t was over once he got the duck covered up????? Once he did that he basically tapped out. I don't really see the need to whoop his a.ss if he did what they said and covered it up. ANd that's probably y LA thought sh*t was cool bcuz he basically gave up. That's why he was like "I didn't do nothing bruh". He had no chance. He had no clue it was about to go down. The n*gga sounded like he was joking with somebody when he came thru the door.
 7 years ago '06        #257
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,607 | Props total: 348 348
I wonder how bad they beat him?
 04-15-2011, 02:24 PM         #258
1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people who set other people up are cowards!
 7 years ago '07        #259
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
real pus*y sh*t.....outside of atlanta, these clowns aint known......sh*t young L.A. basically put these n*ggas on a world wide level...he made DUCT TAPE a known name by his former celeberity status....now yall dumb pus*y a.ss n*ggas, have comitted a crime and you caught it on tape...that the world can see...THESE STREET rappers aint to damn bright...cant spend show money , when u locked up over petty sh*t.......

and another thang....look at yalls value...big fancy chains...and fresh kicks...and yall sittin in a house that is empty n*ggas sittin on futons and sh*t...get the fu*k outta here...like yelawolf said.....

"i dont wanna get caught up in that diamond novelity, buy my momma a house and some property"
 7 years ago '07        #260
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
and where is the tattoo and jewlery mixtape young beatdown....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy