THE VIDEO IS OUT!! Wowzzrrss: Alley Boy & His Crew Giving Yung LA A Beat Down!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 Fresh Whyte said:
...No Point In Talking About This With n*ggas That Call The Police or Get Sucker Punch and Just Walk Off.

n*ggas In Here.....In Here Saying "oh yeah he should of ran....get to a safe place". You The fu*king Hood...You In Someone Area....If You Trapped,You Better f!ght Them Off. I Was Taught f!ght Back...But n*ggas In Here?

n*ggas Was Taught If A Dude Punch You....You Go Tell Someone....Wow
You're jumping all over the place with your argument.

There's a difference between f!ghting back and being stupid. And some people feel f!ghting 4 against 1, is enough of a reason to run. I understand that. Anyone who can't, is an idiot.

Some people think, f!ghting 1 against 4 is reason to not run and f!ght back. That's understandable too. I know people who were taught to f!ght no matter what. There's logic to that too.

I have a question for you: If 4, trained, MMA f!ghters are about to jump you--are you going to f!ght--or run? Cause I PROMISE--you're getting knocked out within 1 minute, if you decide to f!ght. And if you get knocked out--they could do anything they want to you--rape, rob, humiliate you, etc. What would you do?

Last edited by regularjoe; 04-14-2011 at 10:59 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #182
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
He got what he deserved. Straight up he deserved it. He on these interviews talking like he a goon well prepare to get treated like one. I aint know he said in a rhyme that "DuctTape on that fu*k sh*t" so he basically dissed that whole camp not just Alley Boy. That lil dude was talkin some tough sh*t but it was clear as day that n*gga was on drugs. He seriously needs help and gettin jumped is a step in the right direction

The whole situation was squashed until that dumbass opened his mouth so he got what was coming to him
 7 years ago '05        #183
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25076 25076
 regularjoe said:
I have a question for you: If 4, trained, MMA f!ghters are about to jump you--are you going to f!ght--or run? Cause I PROMISE--you're getting knocked out within 1 minute, if you decide to f!ght. And if you get knocked out--they could do anything they want to you. r*pe, rob, humiliate you, etc. What would you do?
...What I Look Like Getting Choked Out....Arm Snapped Dealing With Them k!lling Machines? That sh*t Remind of That Dude In Eddie's Gym That fu*ked Up. Who The fu*k Going f!ght 4 of Them? Finna Get My Dip On....
 7 years ago '08        #184
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
What if Mister Cee was holding the camera b? you wanna get knocked out while he in the same room?
 7 years ago '05        #185
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
 Zaosyn said:
This is like my 5th post in this thread trying to preach sh*t but look

Here's the rules to squaring up and doing sucker sh*t

Squaring up:
#1 If you and the dude don't like each other and there's a chance y'all could earn each others respect and put it in the past after you duke it out then you approach him ready to f!ght, letting him know so he can square up to a fair one.

Sucker sh*t:
#1 If the guy you don't like has done some disrespectful sh*t that deserves as a.ss whoopin' (like in Yung LA's case) then you snuff him, jump him, beat his a.ss anyway you can because he deserves it.

Now if you break either of these rules (doing some sucker sh*t to someone who doesn't deserve it) then that makes you look like a coward or a pus*y and you deserve the same treatment. But as long as the person meets the requirements for either then you treat them with those requirements.

It's really that simple. Some people really do deserve to be treated like trash and beaten down by 3 people (people who steal from you or your family, dudes who beat your sister or mom, dudes who try to make you look like a fool in public).

i can't even argue with that bruh ..... i guess more of the fact that the n*gga 65 pounds and they squaded up on em but dude did go out the way to violate they whole click.... dude need to take the ".A" out of his name...just Yung L
 7 years ago '10        #186
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
5 on 1
 7 years ago '04        #187
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 Fresh Whyte said:
...What I Look Like Getting Choked Out....Arm Snapped Dealing With Them k!lling Machines? That sh*t Remind of That Dude In Eddie's Gym That fu*ked Up. Who The fu*k Going f!ght 4 of Them? Finna Get My Dip On....
So... its ok to run from 4 people, is what you're saying?

But... even if it's not 4 MMA f!ghters--you could still get choked out, arm snapped, etc. Why is it not ok to run then?
 7 years ago '06        #188
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 justinjones said:
im sure he isn't the 1st dude in history with the dodger logo on his face

[pic - click to view]

And before that tat... It was a butterfly.

Sucks to see it 3 on 1, and Alley Boy getting mad about the whole situation. Ever since Yung LA changed his style up matching J. Futuristic.. It seems that he was running out of ideas.

So, I guess that it's going to be hunting season on J. Futuristic too for Alley Boy.
 7 years ago '05        #189
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
I have no idea who the hell any of these dudes are...
 7 years ago '05        #190
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 Fresh Whyte said:
So know you want to run, huh?

What happened to...

Fresh Whyte said:
I Was Taught f!ght Back...
 7 years ago '05        #191
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 regularjoe said:
So... its ok to run from 4 people, is what you're saying?

But... even if it's not 4 MMA f!ghters--you could still get choked out, arm snapped, etc. Why is it not ok to run then?
....I'm Look At Street n*ggas. These Are n*ggas That You Can Atleast f!ght Back & Have A Chance. These n*ggas Not Trained f!ghters....But If You Feel If You Cant Take Them On,Get Your Safely On.

But The sh*t Yung Was Talking On Videos....n*ggas Was Talking Like He Can Take Them On & Thats What They Thought Till He Showed Another Side & It Was Too Late.
 7 years ago '05        #192
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
So know you want to run, huh?

What happened to...

...Every n*ggas Have They Limits. Did I Say I Was Superman? Hells Naw...I Was Taught To f!ght Back But Against 4 MMA f!ghters? I'm Not No Fool...Thats A suicide Mission But Street n*ggas? These Are Just n*ggas Like Himself...

Could You Take Them On?
 7 years ago '05        #193
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
But If You Feel If You Cant Take Them On,Get Your Safely On.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #194
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:

[pic - click to view]

...Dumb n*ggas,I Said If YOU Feel Like You Cant f!ght Back,Get Your Safely On. I Didnt Say I Couldnt Take Them On But Someone Is Dodging My Question.

Could You Take Alley & His Boys On? Or Is This Yung LA Bullsh*tting On Boxden?
 7 years ago '05        #195
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Every n*ggas Have They Limits. Did I Say I Was Superman? Hells Naw...I Was Taught To f!ght Back But Against 4 MMA f!ghters? I'm Not No Fool...Thats A suicide Mission But Street n*ggas? These Are Just n*ggas Like Himself...

Could You Take Them On?
Not many people could take on 4 adult males, regardless of their martial arts skills. How stupid would you like if 4 regular lookin dudes ended up jumpin you and you later find out that they're all trained in some form of martial arts. Instead of gettin to a safe place, your logic would have you stuck in the middle of that a.ss whoopin and land you right in the E.R.
 7 years ago '05        #196
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Not many people could take on 4 adult males, regardless of their martial arts skills. How stupid would you like if 4 regular lookin dudes ended up jumpin you and you later find out that they're all trained in some form of martial arts. Instead of gettin to a safe place, your logic would have you stuck in the middle of that a.ss whoopin and land you right in the E.R.

7 years ago '05        #197
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Dumb n*ggas,I Said If YOU Feel Like You Cant f!ght Back,Get Your Safely On. I Didnt Say I Couldnt Take Them On But Someone Is Dodging My Question.

Could I take on dude and his people? 1 on one 1? I'd like my chances. I've been boxing since I was in middle school and I'm in my 20s now. Average dude doesn't know how to throw a correct punch so yea, I'd be pretty confident.

Could I take on all those dudes at once after being sucker punched? Probably not, depending on how the punch affected me and/or if it made me leave my feet. If any of that happened, I wouldn't have time to recover with 2 other dudes attacking me.
 7 years ago '07        #198
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,404 | Props total: 69925 69925
i aint do sh*t bruh
 7 years ago '05        #199
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Could I take on dude and his people? 1 on one 1? I'd like my chances. I've been boxing since I was in middle school and I'm in my 20s now. Average dude doesn't know how to throw a correct punch so yea, I'd be pretty confident.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #200
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago