HTC Sensation 4G (Officially on T-Mobile, Gingerbread, Sense 3.0)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 Explicit said:
So how is the phone? Worth the buy or would you change your mind based on what youve experienced with it
For me, I would say hell yeah it's worth it, if I could get 4G speeds. It works great on Wifi, but that's not good enough for me on a 4G phone. It's pullin Edge speeds
 7 years ago '04        #82
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Kazel said:
For me, I would say hell yeah it's worth it, if I could get 4G speeds. It works great on Wifi, but that's not good enough for me on a 4G phone. It's pullin Edge speeds
Did you try that "hack" that Firestarr said to try?
 7 years ago '04        #83
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
 Explicit said:
Did you try that "hack" that Firestarr said to try?
Yup, several times. Still nothing. I been on Chat with Tmo almost all day, lol. They sent me back to exchange the phone, twice. I got a new SIM card, and still the same. Now they want me to wait for the new SIM to provision. So come 2 am, if my speeds are still a.sscheeks, me and Tmobile are gonna have some words
 7 years ago '04        #84
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
For those that :pick it up. try the Dice player in the Market it plays .MKV files my 720p movies look and Sound Amazing on this Sensation.
 7 years ago '10        #85
5K Studios 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
My boy that works at T-Mobile, said stores are getting less than 10 phones on Wednesday.
He don't know when they will restock, but that there's gonna be a Fathers Day sale so they might get more by then.

Anyone here can confirm?
 7 years ago '04        #86
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
Damn I just realised you can connect to your Xbox and play music,movies,etc off your sdcard.
 06-12-2011, 09:00 AM         #87
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
Damn I just realised you can connect to your Xbox and play music,movies,etc off your sdcard.
NIce feature, i hope they release this for att this year.
 7 years ago '10        #88
5K Studios 4 heat pts OP
space
space
Nevermind. Looks like they'll have about 40 handsets per store, at least in this market, so I'm good.
 7 years ago '05        #89
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 legendisdope said:
@ home ive gotten only around 2.5-3.5.. ran the test twice.. i got sh*tty coverage in my house tho because i always used to get only 1 bar and sh*t on other phones..

i hope it aint the phone, if it is new radio updates will come out and fix these problems.. sometimes my connection on 4g does lag or hang..

yeah its def worth it.. phone is nice as hell, screen is dope.. battery life seems coo.. once we can root and custom rom its boutta be 10xs better..

imma be pissed if the phone is next to free or buy one get on free on fathers day.. i paid 160 for mine and if its free or some sh*t im returning it lol.

But yeah i havent had any problems with the phone yet, its moving quick as fu*k.. camera quality is simply amazin on the phone too..the back cover is soft so it feels good in your hand, it feels like an actual 600 dollar device not a plasticky toy like phone [vibrant kind of and other phones]..
So did you get a case and screen protector for the phone? i cant wait till Wednesday to scoop this up
 7 years ago '06        #90
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
i had the inspire 4g which has gorillas glass. never dropped it and one day i pulled it out my pocket and found that it had a scratch on the top. im like WTF
so yea dont take a chance on it lol.
 7 years ago '05        #91
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
This phone is waaaaaay betta than my blackberry 9700. Been playing with it and trying to get used to the android software since i'm so used to blackberrys. So how do i close the internet browser all the way? I don't see that option and when i re-open the browser its on the website i left it last. Also how do you set a password on your phone in case its lost or stolen? I haven't figured that yet either. Whats some good apps?
 7 years ago '04        #92
n2civicsi 
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 4 4
if u can wait up for sat here a special promo tmobile running
 7 years ago '05        #93
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
This phone is waaaaaay betta than my blackberry 9700. Been playing with it and trying to get used to the android software since i'm so used to blackberrys. So how do i close the internet browser all the way? I don't see that option and when i re-open the browser its on the website i left it last. Also how do you set a password on your phone in case its lost or stolen? I haven't figured that yet either. Whats some good apps?
why do you want to close the browser? you can have up to 8 windows up which is nice that will be where you left off. but to answer your question, on my phone..when im in the browser, hit the menu button, then windows..should be able to hit the "X" to close the window
 7 years ago '08        #94
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
Cant wait to get this joint. I already started my master plan for TMO to switch out my G2 for it hahaha.
 7 years ago '04        #95
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
I can't deal with these slow a.ss speeds. I'ma sell it on eBay, and get the Evo 3D on the 24th
 7 years ago '05        #96
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
 Kazel said:
I can't deal with these slow a.ss speeds. I'ma sell it on eBay, and get the Evo 3D on the 24th
dang, is it because of your area or is the phone faulty?
 7 years ago '05        #97
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10810 10810
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Cant wait to get this joint. I already started my master plan for TMO to switch out my G2 for it hahaha.
How we gon do this?
 7 years ago '10        #98
5K Studios 4 heat pts OP
space
space
 n2civicsi said:
if u can wait up for sat here a special promo tmobile running
Free Data for a year? :dancingcool:

I wonder if I can use that, if I'm doing an early upgrade.
 7 years ago '05        #99
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 legendisdope said:
you can use task manager in the apps to k!ll [exit] some apps or all apps. or do what other dude said but thats not really closin the browser its just closin the page.

password on your phone.. iono you can set lock screen passwords tho [settings and then security..]

good apps, i dont have much cuz i dnt fu*k wit apps like that..got speedtest to test speeds...words wit friends to k!ll time.. angry birds.. nova..basketball shots 3d lol, imdb..

sh*t im not rooted yet tho thats why i dnt got many apps..
Props even tho u be hatin on my state and my saints lol
 7 years ago '05        #100
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
I was watching a movie earlier in class and the sound keep goin out but when I moved fast forwarded or rewinded the sound would come back. Do i need to play my movies with a difft app?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy