New Nintendo Console Debuting At E3 This June, Launching In 2012, More Powerful Than XBOX 360 & PS3

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-14-2011, 10:30 PM         #61
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:

[pic - click to view]

Unfortunately people on here do not understand this so I have to state the obvious. People on here still claim that something compressed is the same quality as something that is not.
 04-14-2011, 10:47 PM         #62
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace2125 said:
wow a new console just to play mario tennis and mario galaxy whoopie doo
There is no reason why Nintendo cannot release a system next year that can do 1080p graphics at 60fps with 4x AA. That alone would have third party developers drooling over the new system. Nintendo has the advantage right now. They made a ridiculously large amount of money off of the Wii. They can be first out of the gate with a new system. Sony and MS will be forced to release their new systems sooner if Nintendo can pull some of the third party developers their way.
 04-14-2011, 10:55 PM         #63
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only used the wii for drunken bowling...
 7 years ago '10        #64
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 ChaosBeats said:
Super Smash Bros Hd

Words and gifs cant express it
Lolol
 7 years ago '06        #65
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
well it depends on how much better.....like when the N64 came out and yea it was better than Playstation 1, but it wasn't close to PS2, so this could be another thing where they drop a new system in between the life cycle of PS3 and 360 but get crushed once they both have new systems
 04-14-2011, 11:11 PM         #66
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.O.H. said:
well it depends on how much better.....like when the N64 came out and yea it was better than Playstation 1, but it wasn't close to PS2, so this could be another thing where they drop a new system in between the life cycle of PS3 and 360 but get crushed once they both have new systems
If Sony and MS still plan on waiting until 2014, Nintendo will have plenty of time to get developers on board. If Nintendo plans on selling the system for around $400-$450, they should be able to produce a system that is at least five to six times more powerful. If they are going for a lower price, around $300, I can see them releasing a system that is three to four times more powerful.

This will not be like the N64 versus PS1. N64 was released one year after the PS1. This system by Nintendo will be released 7 years after the Xbox360 and 6 years after the PS3. This new system should be way more advanced.
 7 years ago '05        #67
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 593 593
 rashad0715 said:
Nintendo ain't the type of company you just write off. People forget Nintendo was Sony before Sony was Sony. They can be just as ruthless if they want. lol
So true.
 04-14-2011, 11:14 PM         #68
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me begin by saying that I LOVE the Nintendo Wii. DKCR, NSMB, Lost In Shadow, and many more that I'm blanking on right now due to some personal sh*t i'm dealing with but I do LOVE a whole lot of the games available for the Wii.

With all that being said,

with tears of joy!!
 7 years ago '04        #69
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I thought people learned about coming out too early with their console when the Dreamcast...devs ain't going to jump on board when they know Sony and MS got something better right around the corner

Nintendo isn't in the position to be pushing the envelope anymore, they're a 3rd wheel like sega was

they through their hat into the ring as a gimmick with the wii and should stay in their lane

MS has already proven they can throw a console out the door early, get devs on board, get it to sell and then fix it later on
 04-14-2011, 11:16 PM         #70
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From IGN - "
Game Informer first reported the details, saying the console is capable of running games at "HD resolutions." Our sources have said the the console is significantly more powerful than the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and that Nintendo's intent is to recapture the hardcore market. Another source said it is capable of 1080p resolutions.

Nintendo is reportedly showing the console to publishers to garner interest for a late 2012 launch.

Additional sources tell IGN that Nintendo will release a pre-announcement this month with a full reveal expected at E3 and that the console will be backwards compatible with current Wii software.

A report from CVG states the new Nintendo console will use an all-new controller - not an updated Wii controller - with sources saying it will have a built-in screen. Additional sources informed IGN the screen has touch capability.
"
 04-14-2011, 11:18 PM         #71
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
From IGN - "
Game Informer first reported the details, saying the console is capable of running games at "HD resolutions." Our sources have said the the console is significantly more powerful than the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and that Nintendo's intent is to recapture the hardcore market. Another source said it is capable of 1080p resolutions.

Nintendo is reportedly showing the console to publishers to garner interest for a late 2012 launch.

Additional sources tell IGN that Nintendo will release a pre-announcement this month with a full reveal expected at E3 and that the console will be backwards compatible with current Wii software.

A report from CVG states the new Nintendo console will use an all-new controller - not an updated Wii controller - with sources saying it will have a built-in screen. Additional sources informed IGN the screen has touch capability.
"
Great, controllers are about to cost $75 now. Touch screens on the controller.
 04-14-2011, 11:19 PM         #72
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ehhhhhhh, the next playstation is going to be a problem point, blank, PERIOD.......but we'll see
 04-14-2011, 11:22 PM         #73
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
I thought people learned about coming out too early with their console when the Dreamcast...devs ain't going to jump on board when they know Sony and MS got something better right around the corner

Nintendo isn't in the position to be pushing the envelope anymore, they're a 3rd wheel like sega was

they through their hat into the ring as a gimmick with the wii and should stay in their lane

MS has already proven they can throw a console out the door early, get devs on board, get it to sell and then fix it later on
Unlike the Dreamcast, Nintendo is coming off of a very successful console with the Wii. Sega had a complete failure, Saturn, before the Dreamcast and that hurt them a lot. Nintendo has the casual gamer on board. If they continue with that plus add the technology to get the hardcore gamers on board, they will sell a lot of consoles. I will definitely buy one if it can do 1080p graphics at 60fps. I do not feel like waiting until 2014 just to get a console that can compete with my PC.
 7 years ago '09        #74
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,432 | Props total: 11262 11262
 Liquid-Science said:

3rd wheel = most selling these days or what???
 04-14-2011, 11:23 PM         #75
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Nintendo I officially stopped fu*king with them once the Wii came out. That sh*t was a complete slap in the face to real gamers.
 04-14-2011, 11:25 PM         #76
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TEK2yuhDOME said:
fu*k Nintendo I officially stopped fu*king with them once the Wii came out. That sh*t was a complete slap in the face to real gamers.
So you rather they had came out with a system that catered to the hardcore gamers and ended up behind the PS3 and Xbox360? Nintendo was very smart with their business moves. They bought time and earned a lot of money by releasing a dirt cheap console with a gimmick.
 04-14-2011, 11:37 PM         #77
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:

you say these words like Nintendo is an also-ran, when the fact is the Wii has almost sold more than the 360 and PS3 combined..... GET MAD

Edit to add that Donkey Kong Country Returns is also better than you're favorite rehashed and tired FPS

Last edited by ngoogs; 04-14-2011 at 11:40 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #78
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 UrbanEnterprise said:
3rd wheel = most selling these days or what???
they're doing this to try to get control over the hardcore gaming audience which they're a 3rd wheel in

they won this gen by being a gimmick...they know that the people that bought the wii won't give a damn about a new console, they're still enjoying wii bowling and resort

MS came into the game going at the hardcore gamer that's how people respected the 360 when it came out early

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 04-14-2011 at 11:46 PM..
 04-14-2011, 11:43 PM         #79
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TEK2yuhDOME said:

I will say this one more time:

[pic - click to view]

04-14-2011, 11:43 PM         #80
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bought a wii when it first came out, and im talking about waiting at wal mart at 3 in the morning from a scoop i got online when they first dropped. needless to say i got tired of the whole moving around bullsh*t and i ended up selling it getting about 200 bucks for it and putting it towards the PS3 when that first dropped as well for $700 bucks. if nintendo goes back somehow someway to the N64 days/SNES days/ NES days meaning good a.ss games that everyone enjoys and wants plus have the little motion sensor sh*t for the people who enjoy that then by all means this might be a damn good console. i wont buy until i see some game titles and see what the reviews are from IGN, GI, etc...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy