New Nintendo Console Debuting At E3 This June, Launching In 2012, More Powerful Than XBOX 360 & PS3

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
Sure its going to be more powerful than an xbox 360 or ps3 my 15 inch laptop is more powerful then both of those systems put together.

Nintendo is going to release something dope everybody is going to jump on its nuts but when the next gen xbox and playstation comes out its going to sh*t on the Nintendo product

I will still buy it hopefully everything gets launched like this

NGP - Fall 2011
Next Gen Nintendo - Fall 2012
Next Gen Xbox - Fall 2013
Next Gen PS3 - Fall 2014
 7 years ago '04        #22
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
Also for the Wii2 this is what it needs to stay competitive

1. Keep building on motion sensing gaming and perfect it with more movements etc
2. The console should have a front camera built in to detect motion no need for garbage sensor bars
3. Obviously its in HD but let it be true HD not now half a.ss HD which the PS3 and Xbox have. Make sure the games run 1080P and 60fps
4. 3D support for some games
5. Magnetic power adapters similar to Macbook Pro's
6. The selling point. Rear projector project titles in 720P
 7 years ago '04        #23
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Maybe a few more devs will take the console seriously.. But I'm not going to buy a system that is going to be crippled by games trying to "take advantage" of Nintendo's sh*tty gimmicks.

I really don't see it catering to hardcore gamers, regardless of the horsepower.
 7 years ago '04        #24
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
the old people that bought the wii won't care

young adults won't care

they'll just keep playing the wii
 7 years ago '04        #25
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
This console might cater more to JRPG type games from Square etc but here we go again with more Mario and Zelda lol
 7 years ago '05        #26
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
I'm down for a true next gen mario...

and STARFOX with HD graphics..
 7 years ago '04        #27
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 212 212
F-Zero in 1080p 60 fps = Heaven!
 7 years ago '04        #28
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 rashad0715 said:
F-Zero in 1080p 60 fps = Heaven!
Still would get sh*tted on by Wipeout HD
 7 years ago '05        #29
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1364 1364
i'd like to see something like a future N64 or some sh*t
Mario64 was classic, i could only image what Mario would look like on some HD
i'd cop but i'd still have to keep the 360 for FPS games
 7 years ago '04        #30
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
we need WCW vs NWO or any old school WWF game in HD
 7 years ago '04        #31
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Still would get sh*tted on by Wipeout HD
Don't care. I just want another F-Zero or Wave Race game.
 7 years ago '04        #32
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I got a feeling that the next console won't be a sequel to the Wii it will be something brand new, something revolutionary like the N64 was when it dropped.

Nintendo can just keep releasing games for the Wii for people that wanna play it.

I think it be really crazy if they found a way to re-create a new kind of cartridge with tech that exceeds what you can do on a DVD disc along with some crazy AP tech that ruins hackers lives. Do away with DLC and all that BS and go back to your roots and make everyone fall back in love with Nintendo.

Id be sold if they did this, lets be realistic this is just a dream.

but I do got a feeling its going to be something new and not entirely motion based.
 04-14-2011, 05:53 PM         #33
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As nice as this sounds in theory, what k!lled the Wii for most hardcore gamers was the lack of software support. Unless Nintendo addresses the business model of plugging Mario into every possible genre and releasing only 1 or 2 pretty big titles a year, this will suffer lack of support from older gamers and publications as the Wii did. Wii is ridiculously successful, but let's be honest, no one's talking about more than a handful of games that came out for it anymore. I know the article says it won't be gimmicky and whatnot, but I still feel like the software will be an issue down the line unless everyone is wholeheartedly on board with Nintendo like everyone is with the other two companies right now.
 04-14-2011, 05:58 PM         #34
Nke blzrs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nintendo is bores me to death. :aloofandbored10:
 04-14-2011, 05:59 PM         #35
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charles hamilton gone straight throw his own a.ss off a bridge
 04-14-2011, 06:00 PM         #36
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 show said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #37
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Wii has some titles Xbox and Ps3 can't touch tho

Super Mario Galaxy 1&2 is easily one of the best console game series ever.
New Super Mario Bros Wii classic fun recreated
Donkey Kong Country Returns is a really great game that is challenging and if you liked the ones on the SNES its a must cop.

those 3 games are reasons to own a Wii IMO, and the only down side to the Wii IMO is the graphics and game overall game library. The new console will be backwards compatible so that you can play these classics with enhanced graphics tho which will be cool.
 7 years ago '04        #38
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
As nice as this sounds in theory, what k!lled the Wii for most hardcore gamers was the lack of software support. Unless Nintendo addresses the business model of plugging Mario into every possible genre and releasing only 1 or 2 pretty big titles a year, this will suffer lack of support from older gamers and publications as the Wii did. Wii is ridiculously successful, but let's be honest, no one's talking about more than a handful of games that came out for it anymore. I know the article says it won't be gimmicky and whatnot, but I still feel like the software will be an issue down the line unless everyone is wholeheartedly on board with Nintendo like everyone is with the other two companies right now.
Either way it will offer competitive specifications. Moving to HD should greatly help Nintendo and its new console in getting more multi-platform triple-A titles like Portal 2 or Mortal Kombat. This, in turn, will strengthen Nintendo's historically poor relationship with third-party publishers/developers.

In fact, Nintendo is already showing publishers the system in an effort to get them interested and allow them plenty of time to start developing titles in anticipation of the system's reported late 2012 launch. This advance support marks a change from when the Wii launched. At that time, several Western publishers were outright surprised by the announcement, and it affected the software support for the platform.

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata himself acknowledged that it needs to do a better job with its publishing partners at a 3DS press conference in the fall of 2010. "We need to decrease the concern that only Nintendo software can sell well on Nintendo platforms and third-party software cannot sell in the same volume. We feel a need to have closer ties with our third-party developers from the beginning."

"Nintendo is doing this one right," said an anonymous source. "[It's] not a gimmick like the Wii." What else, beyond graphics, this may imply about the system is unknown. What kind of controls the system will support (we imagine a need for both classic analog configurations and motion controllers) or what level of software and infrastructure Nintendo will provide for online gaming is also unknown. However, it's a positive sign that the system might be more than just an HD Wii.

Quality 3rd Party support has been one of their main issues. That and a lack of new original IPs from Nintendo themselves.
 7 years ago '05        #39
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
They will still come out with childish games and drop 5 quality titles per year max, unless they switch it up.

And get rid of that motion sh*t, or at least don't make it your damn priority focus. Most of us don't play games to get a damn workout.
 7 years ago '05        #40
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,020 | Props total: 9840 9840
As long as they don't drop a console with little a.ss mini disc, no dvd/blu ray player(not sure if they can since Sony houses this) and a weak a.ss processor then I am all aboard. I jumped on the Wii but that hype only lasted like three months. C'mon Nintendo I'm pulling for you guys...while I still play my PS3.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago