Krayzie Bone Officially Leaves Bone Thugs After 20 Years

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
6239 pageviews
80 comments

SM 38173 heat pts38173
space
space
$127,879 | Props total: 67284 67284
Krayzie Bone Officially Leaves Bone Thugs After 20 Years

[video - click to view]

After 20 years as a member of veteran Cleveland, Ohio Hip-Hop act Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Krayzie Bone has announced he is leaving the group to pursue a solo career and other projects.

The rapper made the official announcement via a YouTube clip that was released to the Internet early this morning (April 14th).

"I will no longer be a part of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony," Krayzie Bone revealed. "Due to uncontrollable circumstances, it's basically time for me to move on and just start embarking on different endeavors I've already had planned in my life. Just trying to go to a whole other level in the music game, I am trying to grow and become greater at what I do."

According to Krayzie Bone, he will focus on his label, The Life Entertainment, and develope new artists through a recently announced, upcoming project titled Cleveland is the City Vol. 1.

"It's been a great 20 year run with Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, I have nothing to complain about," Krayzie Bone said. "If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be right now, so its much love, for what Bone Thugs-n-Harmony has done for me. But its that time in my life to where I finally closed this chapter and opened up a new chapter in my life to start exploring these options out here."

The news of Krayzie's departure from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony comes on the heels of an explosive, two-part interview with AllHipHop.com, in which the rapper aired out all of his grievances with the group over the past 20 years.

Group member Bizzy Bone also responded in an extremely revealing two-part interview that details Bone's history, his relationship with the group and why he initially left one of the best-selling acts in Hip-Hop history.

During the course of his career, Krayzie Bone and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony have collaborated with a number of artists, including Tupac Shakur, Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace, Big Pun, Mariah Carey, E-40, Kurupt and Chamillionaire, who took home a Grammy in 2007 with Krayzie Bone for the hit single "Ridin'."

As for Krayzie Bone, he thanked fans for their years of support.

"I thank all the fans for supporting me with Bone for over 20 years and I hope that y'all will continue to support me on these future endeavors that I embark on. It aint nothing but love, I love y'all, thanks for everything you've done."

[pic - click to view]

AllHipHop.com Daily News - : Krayzie Bone Officially Leaves Bone Thugs After 20 Years

80 comments for "Krayzie Bone Officially Leaves Bone Thugs After 20 Years"

7 years ago '10        #2
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,438 | Props total: 6278 6278
kinda late for all that aint it?
 7 years ago '08        #3
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 StoopidVillinz said:
I'm thinking in my head 20 years in the game and now you wanna go solo....shiiit

n*ggas going double wood now...damn he missed the boat
 7 years ago '06        #4
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
 StoopidVillinz said:
Yeah he should've bounce a long time ago. The other members were dead weight and he carried the whole group. Should've went solo after the lil john collab "I don't give a what".
 7 years ago '04        #5
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
^ he's already put out a platinum solo album. A couple records. He's going solo because of him having to carry the group all the time and everyone else not being focused. He has his own company that he's trying to get up and running. The Life Entertainment. I think Krayzie's been the most loyal of all the Bone members. He just got fed up.
 7 years ago '06        #6
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4829 4829
anybody got them interviews they are talkin about in the article
 7 years ago '04        #7
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 217 217
wait does this n*gga have a curl ???
 7 years ago '06        #8
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
i didnt know they were still together
 04-14-2011, 10:47 AM         #9
Chosen Few DS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
80% of the people who watched that video is gonna forgot they broke up in a few hours. Who cares?
 7 years ago '05        #10
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,189 | Props total: 11750 11750
 BobTheBuilder said:
wait does this n*gga have a curl ???

Man he cuda stayed in the group and still done this sh*t couldn't he?
 7 years ago '05        #11
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 15757 15757
 Icy said:
^ he's already put out a platinum solo album. A couple records. He's going solo because of him having to carry the group all the time and everyone else not being focused. He has his own company that he's trying to get up and running. The Life Entertainment. I think Krayzie's been the most loyal of all the Bone members. He just got fed up.
Krayzie was always the best one in the group anyways....but like one dude said already in the thread, Bone Thugs been broke up since Bizzy left. The group hasn't been the same since.
 7 years ago '09        #12
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
About damn time he went solo. He is gonna do some big thangs with his next album, chasing the devil
 7 years ago '05        #13
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
n*ggas really hating?
 04-14-2011, 12:28 PM         #14
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well this made me a little sad. I was hoping to hear one more solid group effort from all five of them. At least I can still listen to Kray as a solo artist. His fixtapes have gotten me through a lot of down time in recent years.

7 years ago '09        #15
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 Krayziecmb said:
Well this made me a little sad. I was hoping to hear one more solid group effort from all five of them. At least I can still listen to Kray as a solo artist. His fixtapes have gotten me through a lot of down time in recent years.

I would also like to hear another group, not def do not want to hear another TWE.

I am happy about this, I personally feel like without bizzy, bone held him down. I wish he would have gone solo a long time ago.

at people hating on him saying its too late. dude still makes GREAT music.
 7 years ago '08        #16
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
one of my fave rappers...he was def best in the crew....
 7 years ago '09        #17
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
space
to the people hatin on Kray Jack

[video - click to view]

04-14-2011, 12:47 PM         #18
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly Kray is 12-14 years too late, after the year 2000 Bone dragged their feet too much and kept Kray from really doing major sh*t. Bizzy was the main downfall I have to say.
 7 years ago '06        #19
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,595 | Props total: 3674 3674
Thought they been doin their solo thang.
 7 years ago '04        #20
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2717 2717
he really got rid of everybody ...he´s even holding the cam !

just wait til somebody offer them big money ...bone thugs is like New Edition ! !
There will always be a fake reunion every few years ,Bobby just needs to calm down
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago