Odd Future Member EARL Sweatshirt Has Been Found!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Damagegadget said:
their buzz is not as huge as you think. When drake came out I could walk out and ask people at work if they heard of drake they would say yes... If I ask them if they heard of these cats they would be like who? Sure you can go back to school, but why not get that done first so you can fall back on it ya mean. His mom is looking out for him. There are how many kids in that group? You know the industry will break that isht up quick. Not to mention with that many people they more than likely will eventually begin f!ghting over money. The kid tyler like to step on peoples toes and isht too. One day all his antics will bite him in the a.ss ..thats just my opinion, and for there sake I hope I am wrong. But in todays industry I don't see this making all them millionares, I see it tearing friends apart, and a few prolly coming out on the short end. Is money worth more than friendship?
give it a chance bro. and name 5 skater/new wave rappers that end up on the wrong road? none
 04-14-2011, 04:04 PM         #162
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
they should of sent that whole got damn clan of retards over there with him
this n*gga must be at a special ed school. they're feeding grown men ice cream cones and sh*t
and he happy as fu*k
 04-14-2011, 04:06 PM         #163
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
this n*gga must be at a special ed school. they're feeding grown men ice cream cones and sh*t
and he happy as fu*k
 7 years ago '07        #164
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16107 16107
 haterade2885 said:
give it a chance bro. and name 5 skater/new wave rappers that end up on the wrong road? none
I skate...and I know what road even that can lead to. I can't really even name five skater rappers..cause the popular ones can't even skate. But name 5 skater rappers that have had mainstream success?
 7 years ago '07        #165
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16107 16107
 D.S.O.M. said:
and he happy as fu*k

yea he do seem like he livin it up...reminds me of that eddy murphy skit.. I got some ice cream..I got some iii yii iiiice cream
 04-14-2011, 05:11 PM         #166
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0ddJoB said:
I'mm not gonna argue with you about a 15 or 16 year old boys mothers decisions. It's not my business.

But all I'm saying is there is a giant difference from a public local school, and plane tickets across the world you jackass.

You are being real ignorant in this whole argument thing. Give it up. What the hell makes you think you are so damn right? Do you know something we don't? Please, do tell.
Word. If he was k!lling, robbing, and raping hookers in grand theft auto alone in his room that would be cool, but god forbid he raps about it.
 7 years ago '06        #167
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
Damn his mom wasn't kidding...all this for saying some outlandish sh*t in his raps?

SMH, hope he don't come back a converted hardcore mormon.

Pretty fu*ked up of them to not respect his privacy though...just sayin.
 7 years ago '10        #168
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,495 | Props total: 9785 9785
Yo thats fu*ked up.
 7 years ago '07        #169
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2070 2070
 PurpleHaze217 said:
tyler is just lookin out for his brother, thats understandable..

OF has some crazy fans... if tyler concedes to this they'll have some kids on their way out there tryin to break him out & sh*t

thats him tho.. i thought hodgy was just bullsh*ttin on "Tang Golf" with that "free earl from the fu*kin somoans" sh*t
no joke i was already thinking about making calls to n*ggas to see how we'll fly or swim to hawaii

free earl our damnselves
 7 years ago '10        #170
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
lol they found earl.. now to break him outta there
 7 years ago '05        #171
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
i like odd future, and i am defending his mother's choices.
 7 years ago '05        #172
eric wright 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 552 552
free earl
 7 years ago '10        #173
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
Wow, this thread has really become something else, very entertaining.
I can't say I am a fan of these dudes, but I haven't hated the stuff I've heard from some of the members either.
In terms of the situation, if it is actually true I would say that I agree with the intent but disagree with the execution. But I am also not a parent, but I do know if it was my parents, they would have sent me to some boarding school "back home" in Ghana (where I was born and lived till I was 6), they didn't fu*k around back in the day.
 7 years ago '08        #174
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
i dont like oddfuture and i think his mother is retarded.
 7 years ago '08        #175
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
 knowlege bass said:
Wow, this thread has really become something else, very entertaining.
I can't say I am a fan of these dudes, but I haven't hated the stuff I've heard from some of the members either.
In terms of the situation, if it is actually true I would say that I agree with the intent but disagree with the execution. But I am also not a parent, but I do know if it was my parents, they would have sent me to some boarding school "back home" in Ghana (where I was born and lived till I was 6), they didn't fu*k around back in the day.
and that sh*t aint a boarding school.
its more rehab than anything.
most the people he's with are probably their for drug addiction or criminal behavior type sh*t.
its expensive sh*t tho, so i guess he got one of those surburban moms who have bread but dont know how to raise their children.
 7 years ago '10        #176
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
:thumbsdown:
 7 years ago '11        #177
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
OK this hasn't been brought up for the entire thread and I think it should be noted that ALLEGEDLY the final straw that got Earl sent to Samoa was him, Tyler, and Taco getting into trouble with the police. The stuff he was talking about in his raps was probably the icing on the cake.

ALSO for the record, Earl was gone long before Odd Future blew up. They didn't even have 1/20th of the fanbase they do now so anyone acting like Earl's moms took him away from a huge blooming rap career should just leave the discussion now. Odd Future was going no where in hip-hop up until about 3 months ago.

So with these two points in mind, yeah I can totally understand his mom's decision with the academy thing. Earl was a depressed (he attempted suicide before he met Tyler) and misguided teen who was hanging out with bad influences and getting into trouble with the law. She probably figured that the chances of him becoming a superstar rapper were very slim and his life wasn't going anywhere otherwise.

The only thing I don't agree with is his mom's decision to not allow Earl's vocals to be used on any recordings; a.ssuming she realizes how big a following OF has gained she could be making some major money off of that. But then again Earl does from a middle-class family.

Earl is gonna come back when he's done with the academy and tear it up with OF, these kind of camps never work anyways.
 7 years ago '07        #178
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 7 years ago '10        #179
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
he should file for emancipation
 04-14-2011, 09:47 PM         #180
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no offense bro but u sound like you taking obsessed fan's a.ssumptions as truth. allegedly. key word. OF fans cooked up all kinds of BS stories on the Earl situation so I wouldn't take that for anything (them getting in trouble with cops.)

But i could see his mom doing that because my mom was always kind of overbearing too and we were poor when I was growing up but since late middle school and after my parents divorced my mom clinged to her work and we became middle class over the years and she kind of changed with the money trying to fit in with her coworkers.

But any time I had the slightest little run in with cops or just any kind of stupid little thing that was slightly wrong she would blow up and take it completely out of proportion. Like I had a trespassing charge and shes telling me how i fu*ked up my entire life now and sh*t when the sh*t got adjudicated anyways.

meanwhile her coworkers kids (rich kids) are in and out of jail (i've never once been arrested. though I had a summons for my arrest for that trespassing thing but all I had to do was show up to the court room and set up a trial date.) They're all on pills and sh*t, stealing all kinds of fu*ked up dirt bag sh*t and yet my mom was at my neck for trespassing I have a feeling dude's mom is a lot like mine.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 04-14-2011 at 09:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago