Odd Future Member EARL Sweatshirt Has Been Found!

most viewed right now
 116
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I mean, dude said he wanted people to leave it alone, he needs to have a filter on now that he's dealing with the public (because you don't want to p!ss off Complex).
Its not even about pissing off complex, which in my opinion would be stupid because Marc Ecko im sure has connections all throughout the world, but my point is, Tyler said he wanted to be this big named kat. ok kool, then u have to be prepaired to roll with the consequences of such wishes. Privacy is not afforded to celebrities
 7 years ago '05        #142
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Rendition said:
Tyler should settle down before they really start exposing the information that is floating around
what information???
 04-14-2011, 03:11 PM         #143
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too late!

fu*k @complexmag . You'll Never Get That Cover You Wanted. I Am Very Protective Over Odd Future, And You Crossed The Line In My Eyes.

 04-14-2011, 03:13 PM         #144
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Its not even about pissing off complex, which in my opinion would be stupid because Marc Ecko im sure has connections all throughout the world, but my point is, Tyler said he wanted to be this big named kat. ok kool, then u have to be prepaired to roll with the consequences of such wishes. Privacy is not afforded to celebrities
You're absolutely right, Tyler should be more mature or his handlers should keep a lid on him, however, it's not going to happen. It'll probably be his downfall, which is a shame because he's a talented dude.
 7 years ago '10        #145
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,832 | Props total: 20722 20722
Damn this thread got ugly


What I will say is his mother is his mother. End of story.


So she can decide when & where she's going to put her son..............because she's his mother. BUT, deciding to just pick your kid up, drag him to Samoa of all places, put him in a program where most people who have went there, came back brainwashed & living a mormon religion is a whole 'nother plate of tacos.


These type of things you talk with your kid, you stick by them, you threaten them but you don't just give up on them & ship them out.


That's not good parenting, actually that's just tossing your hands up in the air & saying "here you go" into somebody else's hands. If you're a parent that really wants to see some difference, you make the adjustments, you put that fu*ker on lockdown, you make sure he doesn't see any of his friends, you make sure he's in his room studying & not out recording music with friends.


You do these things because you're a parent looking out for your son's best interest. And I hope n*ggas ain't trashing his mom on here, because we have no clue what the relationship is with her & Earl. We can say this & that about her decisions, but don't go sh*tting on another persons mother that isn't right.


That being said, OFWGKTA bi*ches & once again #freeEARL
 7 years ago '04        #146
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 Rendition said:
Tyler is being a hoe

if it weren't for actual members of Odd Future and EARLs close friends

Complex would not have had enough information to even begin this search


trying to protect the privacy of the only family you got in this world = being a hoe now?

you're a prime example of why there is such a negative perception of how the internet is affecting music.

i'm a fan of the music so I'll comment in a thread.. you post 20 times in a thread that has to do with some KIDS, just to hate?

what's your life like, my dude? cause it seems depressing as fu*k.
 7 years ago '05        #147
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
You're absolutely right, Tyler should be more mature or his handlers should keep a lid on him, however, it's not going to happen. It'll probably be his downfall, which is a shame because he's a talented dude.
True, He should take a page out of the Kanye West Manual, the ONLY reason n*ggas aint crown him King of Hip-Hop/rap music yet is because he's a loose canon.

I dont care what no one says, Kanye West hold's the Crown in rap music. not only can the n*gga produce STUPID beats he has rhyme and flow to compliment it, but if he wasn't so egotistical he would be crowned.

Ego is always a sure fire way to get ur a.ss late, if ur a rapper.
 7 years ago '05        #148
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
And W-T-F is up with this #FreeEarl sh*t? the n*gga aint locked up, he isn't in prison or jail. he is in a SCHOOL.
 7 years ago '08        #149
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2632 2632
 ronin said:
we do not know the situation in why he was sent, for all we know his mother may be physical incapable of rearing her child. so just because YOUR boy came from Samoa with 7 tats and a "fu*ked up mindset" doesn't mean Earl will.

and to top it off, (no disrespect) who's to say his mindset is only "the most fu*ked up" because he isn't into the same sh*t you and him use to be into? for all we know, YOUR mindset could be the one that's the most fu*ked up.

it's easy to say he going to come back fu*ked up, when none of us been there.
he went to that same program
out of the 25 kids that were in his thing, i think 10 committed suicide
5 are drugged out
hes close friends with 3 of them who are doing good
and he doesnt know about the rest
and his mindset being fu*ked up is him being majorly depressed
 04-14-2011, 03:21 PM         #150
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
True, He should take a page out of the Kanye West Manual, the ONLY reason n*ggas aint crown him King of Hip-Hop/rap music yet is because he's a loose canon.

I dont care what no one says, Kanye West hold's the Crown in rap music. not only can the n*gga produce STUPID beats he has rhyme and flow to compliment it, but if he wasn't so egotistical he would be crowned.

Ego is always a sure fire way to get ur a.ss late, if ur a rapper.
My n*gga
 04-14-2011, 03:23 PM         #151
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
And W-T-F is up with this #FreeEarl sh*t? the n*gga aint locked up, he isn't in prison or jail. he is in a SCHOOL.
I mean, it's kind of like prison. A prison on a beautiful beach.
 04-14-2011, 03:23 PM         #152
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Earl + Hodgy Beats + Domo Genesis = Odd Future

Tyler is a lil overrated (Imo dont bombard me with insults)
 7 years ago '05        #153
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 0ddJoB said:
You just compared across the street to around the globe..

YOU ARE DISMISSED.
And yet my point was missed because you failed to comprehend my question, so say what you will but you have yet to produce logic in any of the arguments against Earl's Mother choices.

and 2nd, this is a internet forum. am I suppose to feel some kinda shame you don't understand my views or points?
 7 years ago '05        #154
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I mean, it's kind of like prison. A prison on a beautiful beach.
naw man, this #Free movement has gotten out of hand, Earl aint incarcerated.
 7 years ago '07        #155
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,368 | Props total: 15995 15995
 ronin said:
I was with you in this argument until u said "Negotiate his return"

His mother is his parent, she did what she felt was/is right. Im a earl fan, and I think he is the dopest in Odd Future. but I am not about to wish this n*gga home just because i wanna hear new sh*t, maybe it was some sh*t going on behind the scenes We (the fans) don't know about. so fu*k it, I'll check for him when he get's home. if he doesn't want to make music no more, Kool I aint mad. if he switches up his r*pe lyrics, even better Now I can bump him while i drive and don't have to turn my system down when he says some bugged sh*t.

but over all, his mom did what she thought she needed to.
I not about it...just suggesting it for some who feel like they need this fool in their lives or something..lol But this is really got me
 ronin said:
Now I can bump him while i drive and don't have to turn my system down when he says some bugged sh*t. .
 7 years ago '05        #156
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Damagegadget said:
I not about it...just suggesting it for some who feel like they need this fool in their lives or something..lol But this is really got me
LMAO Im serious man, I be bumping earl's sh*t and he says some wild sh*t i look around like "Damn, I hope no kids, mothers or potential wive's was within ear shot" lmao. i would love if he toned down that sick, shock sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #157
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,368 | Props total: 15995 15995
 Imagin3 said:
he went to that same program
out of the 25 kids that were in his thing, i think 10 committed suicide
5 are drugged out
hes close friends with 3 of them who are doing good
and he doesnt know about the rest
and his mindset being fu*ked up is him being majorly depressed
look at charles hamilton... dmx... need I say more
 04-14-2011, 03:31 PM         #158
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PurpleHaze217 said:


trying to protect the privacy of the only family you got in this world = being a hoe now?

you're a prime example of why there is such a negative perception of how the internet is affecting music.

i'm a fan of the music so I'll comment in a thread.. you post 20 times in a thread that has to do with some KIDS, just to hate?

what's your life like, my dude? cause it seems depressing as fu*k.


not being a hoe for defending his homie

im talking about placing all the blame on Complex for information that was already known by a majority of OF fans

it was only a matter of time before Compelx or anyone else actually put the information out there

they were doing their job by putting the information out there first
 04-14-2011, 03:52 PM         #159
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #160
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 0ddJoB said:
I'mm not gonna argue with you about a 15 or 16 year old boys mothers decisions. It's not my business.

But all I'm saying is there is a giant difference from a public local school, and plane tickets across the world you jackass.

You are being real ignorant in this whole argument thing. Give it up. What the hell makes you think you are so damn right? Do you know something we don't? Please, do tell.
Guess Im being ignorant, but clearly if you don't see my point thats YOUR fault, not mine.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 111
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy