Odd Future Member EARL Sweatshirt Has Been Found!

most viewed right now
 96
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
55 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-14-2011, 01:24 PM         #101
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...What Part of You Aint Getting No More Free Music From This n*gga With Your Selfish bi*ch a.ss That You Dont Understand?

Go Swallow A Slim Fast Can & Understand His Mom Made A Choice For Him & As A Fan (If You Are One),You Should Respect That & Stop Sitting Here Getting Mad Cause You Cant Get No Music From The n*gga For Yo Punk a.ss Blog.

Now Move Along,Little n*gga.
has anyone else seen me say anything about getting free music from Earl?

no?

oh okay
 7 years ago '07        #102
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,913 | Props total: 19858 19858
 Exhibit BX said:
I didn't say anything about being a productive member of society or being a regular 9-5 is bad. I'm sure 80% of BX if not 90% are regular n*ggas who work at a desk or behind a counter or a shoe store

but that's a CHOICE they made. those were THEIR life decisions. Earl didn't even have a chance to make a choice.

I'm not sayin he should slap his mom and be like "fu*k you bi*ch I wanna do hoodrat things with odd future"

However, instead of freaking out at the content of the lyrics and videos...she should have just kept close tabs and embraced it.

there's tons of artists who finish school and still rap or sing. Mike Posner signed his deal and then went to school to finish and now he's doing songs with Lil Wayne

but what do I know, I'm just a poster on bx
You know why he aint have a choice... cause he lives with his mom. It is her who is tasked with raisin the kid. If she feels she made the right decision why is the arguement from most people here...kcuf that bisch?
 04-14-2011, 01:28 PM         #103
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only thing I'm mad about is people justifying the little n*gga being shipped off to Samoa. It isn't like she sent him to a boarding school in London, where he's gonna come back a genius.

It's fu*kING Samoa. What could possibly be beneficial to a 17 year old black male from California, in Samoa?

is this a real discussion right now?

of course that's his mother and that's her child, she can do whatever she want, BUT just as she has the freedom to as she pleases, I can bad mouth and disagree with her decision.

no?
 7 years ago '06        #104
_Dre_ 
space
space
space
$330 | Props total: 11 11
If nothing else the kid will come back with actual life experience to put into his music...that can't be a bad thing. Maybe she helped his music more than she knows

I wouldn't mind hearing her actual rationale
 7 years ago '05        #105
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,025 | Props total: 28481 28481
 Exhibit BX said:
has anyone else seen me say anything about getting free music from Earl?

no?

oh okay
...Thats Your Main Thing Tho...Thats What You Wanted. You Just Now Hop On This Odd Future Bandwagon. So Dont Give Me That "oh i didnt say that sh*t" Cause You Damn Sure Wasnt Supporting Earl When He Was Around,Why You Trying Support The n*gga While He Gone?

Like I Said....His Mom Made The Choice. He Was 16 As Yall Say At The Time. He Still A Child,He Doesnt Have A Choice. From The Videos That I See,The Little n*gga Was A Compton Rebel In The Streets On The Loose. Its Best She Did Something Before He Ended Up Under A White Sheet or Behind Bars. Yall Dont Know That Little n*gga's Lifestyle or How He Behaves.

So Leave It Be....If His Mom Made The Choice,Just Respect It & Move On.
 7 years ago '05        #106
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,471 | Props total: 540 540
lol i thought that n*gga was in samoa i looked close and it looks some where close to the village where my family is from
 7 years ago '07        #107
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,913 | Props total: 19858 19858
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Thats Your Main Thing Tho...Thats What You Wanted. You Just Now Hop On This Odd Future Bandwagon. So Dont Give Me That "oh i didnt say that sh*t" Cause You Damn Sure Wasnt Supporting Earl When He Was Around,Why You Trying Support The n*gga While He Gone?

Like I Said....His Mom Made The Choice. He Was 16 As Yall Say At The Time. He Still A Child,He Doesnt Have A Choice. From The Videos That I See,The Little n*gga Was A Compton Rebel In The Streets On The Loose. Its Best She Did Something Before He Ended Up Under A White Sheet or Behind Bars. Yall Dont Know That Little n*gga's Lifestyle or How He Behaves.

So Leave It Be....If His Mom Made The Choice,Just Respect It & Move On.
absolutely right... half ya'll polly have no kids so you can not speak on it especially from a mothers point of view. Of which most have shown they have no respect for.. calling this man's mom a bi*ch and isht wow
 04-14-2011, 01:35 PM         #108
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Thats Your Main Thing Tho...Thats What You Wanted. You Just Now Hop On This Odd Future Bandwagon. So Dont Give Me That "oh i didnt say that sh*t" Cause You Damn Sure Wasnt Supporting Earl When He Was Around,Why You Trying Support The n*gga While He Gone?

Like I Said....His Mom Made The Choice. He Was 16 As Yall Say At The Time. He Still A Child,He Doesnt Have A Choice. From The Videos That I See,The Little n*gga Was A Compton Rebel In The Streets On The Loose. Its Best She Did Something Before He Ended Up Under A White Sheet or Behind Bars. Yall Dont Know That Little n*gga's Lifestyle or How He Behaves.

So Leave It Be....If His Mom Made The Choice,Just Respect It & Move On.
nothing you say ever has any basis or foundation so I'm a continue to ignore you.
 04-14-2011, 01:38 PM         #109
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
I know like half these cats is going to be contributing to these millions he is "supposed to make" lol I feel bad for some of ya'll mom's the way ya'll disrespecting his. Maybe if he saw some of the comments these "hip hop" fans make about his mother he would rather be on an island somewhere anyway. Besides I have yet to find anything that has really caught my attention from these kids... I do not see this isht poppin off in the club, which is where they need to be to make those "millions". I can not see thugs runnin around bumpin this isht.. I equate them to the pack..I believe lil b was a member... and sure he doin his thing, but where the rest of em? How many rap groups can you name in 2011 with that have more than 3-4 members?
A yo

Shut the fu*k Up!!!

Not every body here lives in a gated community either, where mommy and daddy are a big happy family , with a silver spoon in they mouth.
 7 years ago '04        #110
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,648 | Props total: 9579 9579
so everybody is mad that a 16 year old got sent somewhere because his mom thought it was best for him? ok
 7 years ago '05        #111
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 Deckster said:
his mom is a horrible mother if you send your kid to another country over words he was saying than you dont deserve to be a parent.

and just cause he raps doesnt mean he cant do school at the same time
just a honest serious inquiry,

How old are you Deckster?
 04-14-2011, 01:42 PM         #112
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He will be back before you know it... 1 more year thats all... and all thats happened has benefited him... hes on a beautiful island with no worries/stress enjoying REAL life... and theres an even bigger buzz surrounding his name which will make him twice as successful when he returns
 04-14-2011, 01:43 PM         #113
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyler -
"fu*king Creeps, Did All That For A n*gga That You Don't Even Know. Can't Even Respect My; His; Or His Mom Privacy. Yeah, I'm bi*ching."

from his twitter page
 7 years ago '05        #114
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 Exhibit BX said:
Only thing I'm mad about is people justifying the little n*gga being shipped off to Samoa. It isn't like she sent him to a boarding school in London, where he's gonna come back a genius.

It's fu*kING Samoa. What could possibly be beneficial to a 17 year old black male from California, in Samoa?

is this a real discussion right now?

of course that's his mother and that's her child, she can do whatever she want, BUT just as she has the freedom to as she pleases, I can bad mouth and disagree with her decision.

no?
And here comes ignorance rearing it's head,

So him going to a boarding school in Samoa and not in London means he is getting a lesser education? Personally, I've met people from Samoa in my time in service, They are FAR from stupid.

And yes you can disagree with her decisions even bad mouth her, but what you should be prepared to do is if you are going to take that path, atleast pretend to be intelligent.

You sound very ignorant at the moment.
 7 years ago '07        #115
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$31,733 | Props total: 28827 28827
@ that picture
 7 years ago '05        #116
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 VigilanteSeason said:
Tyler -
"fu*king Creeps, Did All That For A n*gga That You Don't Even Know. Can't Even Respect My; His; Or His Mom Privacy. Yeah, I'm bi*ching."

from his twitter page
(im a fan or tyler and earl just for the record)

But isn't Tyler the main one who said he wanted all this fame and notoriety??? Maybe he didn't get the Memo, but when you are a celebrity, You get NO privacy. I say that, not to say I agree with it, but it is what it is. When you become a large name on the tongue of others, your privacy goes out the window.

Now he's bi*ching because people did some research? Tyler pissing me off with this little kid tantrum sh*t lately.
 04-14-2011, 01:46 PM         #117
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyler showing his age


at least they didnt talk about how his mom is a lesbian
 7 years ago '04        #118
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,648 | Props total: 9579 9579
 VigilanteSeason said:
He will be back before you know it... 1 more year thats all... and all thats happened has benefited him... hes on a beautiful island with no worries/stress enjoying REAL life... and theres an even bigger buzz surrounding his name which will make him twice as successful when he returns
hopefully it wont be like tony yayo
 04-14-2011, 01:50 PM         #119
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
while Tyler is being a f*g

in time people will actually find out who EARLS mom is

start bi*ching about how dope her son is

and maybe she will finally see the light
 7 years ago '07        #120
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,913 | Props total: 19858 19858
 Rendition said:
while Tyler is being a f*g

in time people will actually find out who EARLS mom is

start bi*ching about how dope her son is

and maybe she will finally see the light
Now I think we can find a solution thru this.. if perhaps his fans can negotiate his return..rather than attack his mom.. Perhaps she can find understanding.. if he toned down his lyrics though would these fly by night fans still listen?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
66 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
91 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
146 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy