Odd Future Member EARL Sweatshirt Has Been Found!

most viewed right now
 110
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-14-2011, 01:44 PM         #81
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
So instead of actually reading my reply you post "in 5 years.....the n*gga is still young" ??? Age was clearly NOT the point or the importance of my post, so I'll say it again....

So you see a mother, being a responsible parent affecting and harming his future in the music industry, where the common shelf life of a rapper is less than 5 years?

Let me break this down crayola style for you.


How is a mother, who clearly is being a responsible parent in this situation, harming Earl by forcing him into a reform school (which, judging from the pictures, he enjoys) so he can get his head on his shoulders, get his grades up and then get into a decent college. then possibly into a 6 figure salary job, hell even a fortune 500 company? What looks better on a Man's resume' 10 years down the line???

*I use to rap in Odd Future, where I rapped about raping women, doing drugs, and just being a rebel

or

*I was CFO of a fortune 500 company, was also able to cut loses down 300% and raise revenue almost 1000% within the span of time I held that position.


Be real here for a second, and stop with the whole anti-productive thing for a second and ask yourself this. "What would I do if MY son was in the very same position as Earl? Would I allow him to rap about raping women and doing drugs or point him in the right direction and on the right path to man hood?"
You're making it seem as if school won't always be there. I could understand if he were in his 20's, but dude is still a young teen. He still has time to carve his way in life. What if he really really wants to rap? A concerned parent would sit his a.ss down and explain life to him, not ship him off to another country and let someone else deal with him. Sending him away isn't gonna stop him from doing what he truly wants to do. Look at tyler, my man got magazine covers, touring all over the world, making some nice change. Them dudes are a foot away from stardom, and earl could have been there too.

 Damagegadget said:
But for real you would let your kid rap about r*pe and murder? What excuse could be made to make that legitamate
Like i said before, if he isn't acting on those things, i don't see the harm.

Would it be any more wrong if he were an actor and was shooting people on screen?
 7 years ago '08        #82
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2665 2665
my boy got sent there, he said that sh*t fu*ked him up
they tryed to brainwash n*ggas and all sorts of wild sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #83
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 mrmondayniight said:
You're making it seem as if school won't always be there. I could understand if he were in his 20's, but dude is still a young teen. He still has time to carve his way in life. What if he really really wants to rap? A concerned parent would sit his a.ss down and explain life to him, not ship him off to another country and let someone else deal with him. Sending him away isn't gonna stop him from doing what he truly wants to do. Look at tyler, my man got magazine covers, touring all over the world, making some nice change. Them dudes are a foot away from stardom, and earl could have been there too.
So you put more importance in "Magazine covers, touring all over the world, making some nice change. [and being]...a foot away from stardom" then in being a responsible parent and trying to correct your child when he is clearly moving in the wrong direction?
 7 years ago '08        #84
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2665 2665
 ronin said:
So you put more importance in "Magazine covers, touring all over the world, making some nice change. [and being]...a foot away from stardom" then in being a responsible parent and trying to correct your child when he is clearly moving in the wrong direction?
my boy came back from that samoa sh*t with like 7 tats and the most fu*ked up mindset.
real parents raise their kids.
and i dont even fu*k with oddfuture
 7 years ago '07        #85
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
avatar space
space
$53,706 | Props total: 38559 38559
Thebe


Last edited by theFREAK; 04-14-2011 at 01:59 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #86
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Imagin3 said:
my boy came back from that samoa sh*t with like 7 tats and the most fu*ked up mindset.
real parents raise their kids.
and i dont even fu*k with oddfuture
we do not know the situation in why he was sent, for all we know his mother may be physical incapable of rearing her child. so just because YOUR boy came from Samoa with 7 tats and a "fu*ked up mindset" doesn't mean Earl will.

and to top it off, (no disrespect) who's to say his mindset is only "the most fu*ked up" because he isn't into the same sh*t you and him use to be into? for all we know, YOUR mindset could be the one that's the most fu*ked up.

it's easy to say he going to come back fu*ked up, when none of us been there.
 04-14-2011, 02:00 PM         #87
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
So you put more importance in "Magazine covers, touring all over the world, making some nice change. [and being]...a foot away from stardom" then in being a responsible parent and trying to correct your child when he is clearly moving in the wrong direction?
HOW is he moving in the wrong direction?
 7 years ago '07        #88
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16193 16193
 mrmondayniight said:
You're making it seem as if school won't always be there. I could understand if he were in his 20's, but dude is still a young teen. He still has time to carve his way in life. What if he really really wants to rap? A concerned parent would sit his a.ss down and explain life to him, not ship him off to another country and let someone else deal with him. Sending him away isn't gonna stop him from doing what he truly wants to do. Look at tyler, my man got magazine covers, touring all over the world, making some nice change. Them dudes are a foot away from stardom, and earl could have been there too.



Like i said before, if he isn't acting on those things, i don't see the harm.

Would it be any more wrong if he were an actor and was shooting people on screen?

the actor isht don't play with me... the underlying message of those kinds of movies is something positive. At the end of these rap songs there is no positive message..its just all murder k!ll death. We learned that in menace for example all that hood isht didn't lead anywhere.... In rap we are taught that all that hood isht makes you rich or a super thug and isht. It don't equate to me when people use that comparison.
 7 years ago '05        #89
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 mrmondayniight said:
HOW is he moving in the wrong direction?
I forgot, rapping about raping a female, murdering women after the said r*pe isn't wrong. *facepalm* lol my fault, For a minute here I thought we were conversing and debating from logical adult point's of view's....lmao, I apologize.
 04-14-2011, 02:08 PM         #90
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm on a hip hop board arguing about why rap is bad

smh....
 04-14-2011, 02:11 PM         #91
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
So you put more importance in "Magazine covers, touring all over the world, making some nice change. [and being]...a foot away from stardom" then in being a responsible parent and trying to correct your child when he is clearly moving in the wrong direction?
Tell me what part of sending your kid to another country to let other people deal with him is "Responsible?" I'm just curious.
 7 years ago '04        #92
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 Rendition said:
looking back it makes perfect since why Tyler never answered where EARL was

who wants to say their partner in crime is off in Samoa at little bad n*gga camp


Earl @ 16 >>> Spitta

:guns:
 04-14-2011, 02:13 PM         #93
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
n*ggas In Here Mad Cause He Getting A Education and Not Giving Out Free Music

The Way Fans Are...I Don't Blame His Mom. fu*k The Music For Right Now...Get Your Knoowledge Game Up Then Come Back To Music Cause When These Flip Floppin Fans Find Something Else To Bandwagon On Then Atlest You Got Your Education and Won't End Up Like Charles Hamiltion Doing Homeless Freestyles
What part of the academy isn't for educational purpose don't you understand?
 7 years ago '07        #94
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16193 16193
I guess I should just ask how many of you ole bottleggin ace mo suckies is tryin to go out and spend money on their album anyways lol
 7 years ago '05        #95
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 ngoogs said:
Tell me what part of sending your kid to another country to let other people deal with him is "Responsible?" I'm just curious.
What is the difference in sending your kid across town to a school or to a school in another country? Any parent sending their kid's to school is letting "other people deal with him". so im just curious as to how his mother sending him to a school in another country isn't responsible?
 7 years ago '07        #96
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16193 16193
 mrmondayniight said:
i'm on a hip hop board arguing about why rap is bad

smh....
 04-14-2011, 02:20 PM         #97
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
yea because being a productive member of society and ACTUALLY going to school and getting a job is some wack sh*t right?..........
I didn't say anything about being a productive member of society or being a regular 9-5 is bad. I'm sure 80% of BX if not 90% are regular n*ggas who work at a desk or behind a counter or a shoe store

but that's a CHOICE they made. those were THEIR life decisions. Earl didn't even have a chance to make a choice.

I'm not sayin he should slap his mom and be like "fu*k you bi*ch I wanna do hoodrat things with odd future"

However, instead of freaking out at the content of the lyrics and videos...she should have just kept close tabs and embraced it.

there's tons of artists who finish school and still rap or sing. Mike Posner signed his deal and then went to school to finish and now he's doing songs with Lil Wayne

but what do I know, I'm just a poster on bx
 7 years ago '05        #98
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
 Exhibit BX said:
What part of the academy isn't for educational purpose don't you understand?
...What Part of You Aint Getting No More Free Music From This n*gga With Your Selfish bi*ch a.ss That You Dont Understand?

Go Swallow A Slim Fast Can & Understand His Mom Made A Choice For Him & As A Fan (If You Are One),You Should Respect That & Stop Sitting Here Getting Mad Cause You Cant Get No Music From The n*gga For Yo Punk a.ss Blog.

Now Move Along,Little n*gga.
 7 years ago '05        #99
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Exhibit BX said:
I didn't say anything about being a productive member of society or being a regular 9-5 is bad. I'm sure 80% of BX if not 90% are regular n*ggas who work at a desk or behind a counter or a shoe store

but that's a CHOICE they made. those were THEIR life decisions. Earl didn't even have a chance to make a choice.

I'm not sayin he should slap his mom and be like "fu*k you bi*ch I wanna do hoodrat things with odd future"

However, instead of freaking out at the content of the lyrics and videos...she should have just kept close tabs and embraced it.

there's tons of artists who finish school and still rap or sing. Mike Posner signed his deal and then went to school to finish and now he's doing songs with Lil Wayne

but what do I know, I'm just a poster on bx
so a kid at 16 is old enough and mature enough to make life altering choices and decisions? I swear, ya'll making me fearful of ya'll having kids.
 04-14-2011, 02:23 PM         #100
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
195 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy