Odd Future Member EARL Sweatshirt Has Been Found!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
You make a good point I'm more dependent on Popeye's chicken personally.
me too that 99cent tuesday is a life saver lol..but I'd rather be on samoa.. sound like a breath of freshair to not be so dependent
 04-14-2011, 12:48 PM         #62
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Music is an art and a form of expression. Rap music contains many levels and simply listening and taking the lyrics at face value can make it seem horrible even if there is a deeper meaning. Just llook at Eminem who draws a lot of flack for his lyrics, yet his songs have a much deeper meaning that many people miss. There is afterall a huge difference between singing/rapping about such things and actually doing them.

If my son was rapping about those types of things, I think it would certainly warrant a conversation to understand his motivation and what meaning he finds in the lyrics. Punishing him, wouldn't even enter into the conversation.
 7 years ago '05        #63
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Exhibit BX said:
that's the worst thing that could happen
yea because being a productive member of society and ACTUALLY going to school and getting a job is some wack sh*t right?..........
 04-14-2011, 12:56 PM         #64
iamzak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thisn*ggaugly
 04-14-2011, 01:08 PM         #65
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Society has some people brainwashed on the education tip. I'll never understand the belief that it's so valuable that if you actually have something tangible going on, you should abandon it for the sake of completing an education that will always be there.

"But man if he goes to school he'll have a fall back plan." LOL. Such a weak minded mentality. There is nothing right with that statement.

And this is coming from a soon to be college grad.
 7 years ago '05        #66
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
he might come back and be beastly @ football
 7 years ago '07        #67
space
space
 mrmondayniight said:
Music is an art and a form of expression. Rap music contains many levels and simply listening and taking the lyrics at face value can make it seem horrible even if there is a deeper meaning. Just llook at Eminem who draws a lot of flack for his lyrics, yet his songs have a much deeper meaning that many people miss. There is afterall a huge difference between singing/rapping about such things and actually doing them.

If my son was rapping about those types of things, I think it would certainly warrant a conversation to understand his motivation and what meaning he finds in the lyrics. Punishing him, wouldn't even enter into the conversation.
so if you sun is talkin about r*pe and murder you would let him explain why and continue to let him? Like letting your sun smoke weed cause it makes him study better lol no offense thats just the way I see it
 04-14-2011, 01:17 PM         #68
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can tell nobody else in that room has heard of Odd Future
 04-14-2011, 01:18 PM         #69
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
so if you sun is talkin about r*pe and murder you would let him explain why and continue to let him? Like letting your sun smoke weed cause it makes him study better lol no offense thats just the way I see it
If he isn't acting on the things he raps about I don't see the harm. I see more harm in her affecting his future in the music industry by sending him away while his group is out touring and making money for there future.
 7 years ago '10        #70
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
earl is found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes!
 7 years ago '05        #71
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Jayborne23 said:
Society has some people brainwashed on the education tip. I'll never understand the belief that it's so valuable that if you actually have something tangible going on, you should abandon it for the sake of completing an education that will always be there.

"But man if he goes to school he'll have a fall back plan." LOL. Such a weak minded mentality. There is nothing right with that statement.

And this is coming from a soon to be college grad.
Im not understanding your post, it's alot of contradiction going on from all angles. So are you saying going to college to get a degree is a "weak minded mentality" or that Education in general is a "weak minded mentality".

because judging from YOUR posting, then you being in college and about to graduate nullifies any argument against school you were ever attempting to establish or create. If you HONESTLY felt the way you do, then why are you about to graduate and not have dropped out already?

Lets be honest here, Society IS brain-washed when dealing with education. but not in the sense your making it, but more or less in the sense that "fu*k school, fu*k a book, if I got alot of money and fame who need's that sh*t".
 7 years ago '05        #72
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 mrmondayniight said:
If he isn't acting on the things he raps about I don't see the harm. I see more harm in her affecting his future in the music industry by sending him away while his group is out touring and making money for there future.
What???

So you see a mother, being a responsible parent affecting and harming his future in the music industry, where the common shelf life of a rapper is less than 5 years?

What-in-thee-FUK are you blazing on?
 04-14-2011, 01:24 PM         #73
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
What???

So you see a mother, being a responsible parent affecting and harming his future in the music industry, where the common shelf life of a rapper is less than 5 years?

What-in-thee-FUK are you blazing on?
In 5 years, he'll be what? 22-23? The n*gga is still young
 04-14-2011, 01:26 PM         #74
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PurpleHaze217 said:
tyler is just lookin out for his brother, thats understandable..

OF has some crazy fans... if tyler concedes to this they'll have some kids on their way out there tryin to break him out & sh*t

thats him tho.. i thought hodgy was just bullsh*ttin on "Tang Golf" with that "free earl from the fu*kin somoans" sh*t
OF fans are lame as fu*k

I seen 10 of them actually arguing on youtube that EARL was dead because Tyler said it
 04-14-2011, 01:29 PM         #75
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looking back it makes perfect since why Tyler never answered where EARL was

who wants to say their partner in crime is off in Samoa at little bad n*gga camp
 7 years ago '05        #76
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 mrmondayniight said:
In 5 years, he'll be what? 22-23? The n*gga is still young
So instead of actually reading my reply you post "in 5 years.....the n*gga is still young" ??? Age was clearly NOT the point or the importance of my post, so I'll say it again....

Let me break this down crayola style for you.

How is a mother, who clearly is being a responsible parent in this situation, harming Earl by forcing him into a reform school (which, judging from the pictures, he enjoys) so he can get his head on his shoulders, get his grades up and then get into a decent college. then possibly into a 6 figure salary job, hell even a fortune 500 company? What looks better on a Man's resume' 10 years down the line???

*I use to rap in Odd Future, where I rapped about raping women, doing drugs, and just being a rebel

or

*I was CFO of a fortune 500 company, was also able to cut loses down 300% and raise revenue almost 1000% within the span of time I held that position.

Be real here for a second, and stop with the whole anti-productive thing for a second and ask yourself this. "What would I do if MY son was in the very same position as Earl? Would I allow him to rap about raping women and doing drugs or point him in the right direction and on the right path to man hood?"
 7 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 mrmondayniight said:
I know its okay not to care about how other people interpret things especially if his fans are lookin to k!ll his mother and call her a bi*ch and everything ?? thats just me to each their own. And I can understand you wanting to support ya children but in that aspect thats what she is doing. She is a grown a.ss woman, and her perspective doesn't have to agree with yours. If she don't want her sun cussin and stabbin people on wax thats on her, so why knock her?
 7 years ago '07        #78
space
space
 mrmondayniight said:
But for real you would let your kid rap about r*pe and murder? What excuse could be made to make that legitamate
 7 years ago '04        #79
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 7 years ago '08        #80
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
isnt that a rehab center or some sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy