Odd Future Member EARL Sweatshirt Has Been Found!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-14-2011, 12:24 PM         #41
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
millions.

However, you're all forgetting that she is first and foremost, a parent. What would your Mom say if she found a tape of you talking about raping bi*ches, popping pills and doing hoodrat sh*t? I mean really, think about it? My Mom would've slapped the sh*t out of me. What are you going to do, go buck on your MOM?

This sh*t is probably as extreme as it gets as far as getting him away from that lifestyle (because Samoa sucks a.sssssssssssssssssssss) but that's HER child, not ours so we have no right to call her a stupid bi*ch or anything because we want to exploit her son for his talent. That's my take on it.

Free Earl anyway.
My mom would've spoke to me about it first. I got a cousin that was going through some sh*t and his moms sent his a.ss away instead of supporting him. Not sayin this is what happened in Earl's situation, but women are super emotional and well, you know how that goes.
 04-14-2011, 12:27 PM         #42
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrmondayniight said:
My mom would've spoke to me about it first. I got a cousin that was going through some sh*t and his moms sent his a.ss away instead of supporting him. Not sayin this is what happened in Earl's situation, but women are super emotional and well, you know how that goes.
Different Moms are different, you know? Tyler's Mom found out and I'm sure she fu*kin flipped because it's not exactly like they needed the money. But Tyler's an adult now so there's nothing she could do.
 7 years ago '04        #43
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 beatjunkie said:

[pic - click to view]

"Thebe is NOT in Somoa #Fail"
tyler is just lookin out for his brother, thats understandable..

OF has some crazy fans... if tyler concedes to this they'll have some kids on their way out there tryin to break him out & sh*t

thats him tho.. i thought hodgy was just bullsh*ttin on "Tang Golf" with that "free earl from the fu*kin somoans" sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #44
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
My homegirl's boy is from Samoa and the Mormons got him too. I saw the pictures from their trip over there. No me gusta. Dude is going to k!ll some In and Out Burger when he comes back.
Damnnnnn.....that bad?
 7 years ago '10        #45
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 2057 2057
That's an ugly motherfu*ker
 04-14-2011, 12:29 PM         #46
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatjunkie said:

[pic - click to view]

"Thebe is NOT in Somoa #Fail"
Odd Future kids be lying
 04-14-2011, 12:30 PM         #47
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Damnnnnn.....that bad?
She mentioned sh*t about living in a hut, sleeping on the floor, no electricity and one mcdonalds on the island.

Beautiful as hell though.
 04-14-2011, 12:31 PM         #48
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PurpleHaze217 said:
tyler is just lookin out for his brother, thats understandable..

OF has some crazy fans... if tyler concedes to this they'll have some kids on their way out there tryin to break him out & sh*t

thats him tho.. i thought hodgy was just bullsh*ttin on "Tang Golf" with that "free earl from the fu*kin somoans" sh*t
I agree, I know n*ggas will try some A*Team type epic sh*t.
 04-14-2011, 12:31 PM         #49
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exhibit BX said:
he's not there getting an education though. it's called an "academy" but for those who don't understand it's like a prison for a kid. especially someone talented like earl. it stifles creativity and creates mental barriers, force feeding their beliefs of society and how it should be structure on young minds.

and that's cool??

do n*ggas even remember the 70's movement or what hip hop was founded on?

sickening
Oh sh*t you just ether'd earls moms
 7 years ago '06        #50
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
For the last time...my dude he's not getting an education

He's at a....therapeutic center for kids who have "lost their way"
If you looked at the whole site you would see that they do offer an academic program where you can work towards your diploma, prepare for the SAT/ACT and take lower level college courses. So yes, Im sure he is getting his education while he's there.
 04-14-2011, 12:34 PM         #51
Kakarot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im free earl!
 7 years ago '10        #52
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Odd Future kids be lying
You already know, they either don't want the fans to know so they end up doing some of the wall sh*t.............like actually breakin earl out or they just wanna keep it under wraps.

Bronx Goes Hard said:
She mentioned sh*t about living in a hut, sleeping on the floor, no electricity and one mcdonalds on the island.

lol at beautiful as hell though. Damn these dudes in Somoa aren't playing when it comes to trying to convert.
 7 years ago '07        #53
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16115 16115
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

thats bad? Or is it worse that we have become so dependent on mcdonalds?
 7 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 luckluck said:
If you looked at the whole site you would see that they do offer an academic program where you can work towards your diploma, prepare for the SAT/ACT and take lower level college courses. So yes, Im sure he is getting his education while he's there.
touche
 7 years ago '10        #55
space
space
 luckluck said:
Oh sh*t...

*takes major L*

I didn't look at the whole site, but if that's the case okay..I still think for the most part it's

70% conversion & intervention
30% education.

Can't trust motherfu*kers when they trying to make you live a mormon religion as claimed by former attendees.
 7 years ago '05        #56
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
u think his mom getting death threats?
 7 years ago '07        #57
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
n*ggas In Here Mad Cause He Getting A Education and Not Giving Out Free Music

The Way Fans Are...I Don't Blame His Mom. fu*k The Music For Right Now...Get Your Knoowledge Game Up Then Come Back To Music Cause When These Flip Floppin Fans Find Something Else To Bandwagon On Then Atlest You Got Your Education and Won't End Up Like Charles Hamiltion Doing Homeless Freestyles
I know like half these cats is going to be contributing to these millions he is "supposed to make" lol I feel bad for some of ya'll mom's the way ya'll disrespecting his. Maybe if he saw some of the comments these "hip hop" fans make about his mother he would rather be on an island somewhere anyway. Besides I have yet to find anything that has really caught my attention from these kids... I do not see this isht poppin off in the club, which is where they need to be to make those "millions". I can not see thugs runnin around bumpin this isht.. I equate them to the pack..I believe lil b was a member... and sure he doin his thing, but where the rest of em? How many rap groups can you name in 2011 with that have more than 3-4 members?
 7 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Oh sh*t...

*takes major L*

I didn't look at the whole site, but if that's the case okay..I still think for the most part it's

70% conversion & intervention
30% education.

Can't trust motherfu*kers when they trying to make you live a mormon religion as claimed by former attendees.
conversation, and intervention sound like a learning experience to me.
 04-14-2011, 12:44 PM         #59
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
thats bad? Or is it worse that we have become so dependent on mcdonalds?
You make a good point I'm more dependent on Popeye's chicken personally.
 7 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
u think his mom getting death threats?
If his fans are giving his mom death threats he should also consider further consider staying on the island... Just imagine if some dumb as fan of yours k!lled your mom.. at that point Im sure you would have wished your mom sent you earlier
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy