Odd Future Member EARL Sweatshirt Has Been Found!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2011, 09:17 AM         #201
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8Bit Beatz said:
all the posts have been deleted

click that.
 7 years ago '04        #202
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
rofl@ saying you dont wanna p!ss off Complex

like them n*ggas hold careers in their hand. They arent as influential as Nahright and 2dopeboys, so I dont see whats big deal about telling them to go fu*k themselves
 7 years ago '04        #203
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
tyler told 2dopeboyz to fu*k off...

I'd say complex magazine probably has more pull than 2dopeboyz and nahright.

you may want to check your facts again.

lol@ facts

facts like what?

at the end of the day a magazine gonna look real stupid for sh*tting on a rapper that everybody else generally fu*ks with. I think XXL and the Source both showed us that. . .

aint no rapper dependent on fu*kin Complex mag for their success
 04-15-2011, 12:33 PM         #204
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Earl has made history
 04-15-2011, 12:35 PM         #205
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apparently Earl tweeted he was out yesterday
 7 years ago '07        #206
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,436 | Props total: 16149 16149
 Got Cheeve? said:
no offense bro but u sound like you taking obsessed fan's a.ssumptions as truth. allegedly. key word. OF fans cooked up all kinds of BS stories on the Earl situation so I wouldn't take that for anything (them getting in trouble with cops.)

But i could see his mom doing that because my mom was always kind of overbearing too and we were poor when I was growing up but since late middle school and after my parents divorced my mom clinged to her work and we became middle class over the years and she kind of changed with the money trying to fit in with her coworkers.

But any time I had the slightest little run in with cops or just any kind of stupid little thing that was slightly wrong she would blow up and take it completely out of proportion. Like I had a trespassing charge and shes telling me how i fu*ked up my entire life now and sh*t when the sh*t got adjudicated anyways.

meanwhile her coworkers kids (rich kids) are in and out of jail (i've never once been arrested. though I had a summons for my arrest for that trespassing thing but all I had to do was show up to the court room and set up a trial date.) They're all on pills and sh*t, stealing all kinds of fu*ked up dirt bag sh*t and yet my mom was at my neck for trespassing I have a feeling dude's mom is a lot like mine.
sounds like she did the right thing cause those rich kids parents prolly didn't blink an eye..and they turned out to be "all on pills and sh*t, stealing all kinds of fu*ked up dirt bag sh*t"
 7 years ago '07        #207
space
space
 Martel said:
smh. im tired of seein this sh*t. what type of gimmick are these cats actually doing? honestly the shyt seems genuine to me. they're fu*kin weirdos and it's obvious. now I know they don't take it THAT far but it damn sure doesn't seem like they just say what they want for attention. it all seems natural but i guess that's me.

anyways how are u guys actually saying the mother is wrong? You really want your 15 year old kid rapping about raping women? not saying he would do it but clearly the motherfu*ker was disturbed. And its no telling what the kid was actually doing in his personal life. I'm pretty sure the mother didn't send him all the way to Samoa for just rapping.
pardon me ..they may be genuinely loony if you want them to be.. I really hope that they are really just that sick in the head. THe matter here is it is a trend for people to follow them. I mean unless you have always been into lunitc skizo rap then more power, but people hopping on the wagon...when ill bill and necro have always been on that isht .. shows they are being used as a gimmick. You really see longevity for this kind of rap? Not to mention they are young and dumb period. At age 25 this cats still going to be rappin that isht?
 7 years ago '09        #208
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
Heavy Metal and Hardcore Punk is acceptable and horrorcore isn't?
 7 years ago '07        #209
space
space
 NoHope said:
Heavy Metal and Hardcore Punk is acceptable and horrorcore isn't?
askin me? I never said none of them were acceptable..or unacceptable.. but if your 16 you shouldn't be disrespecting your moms if she don't want you doin any of the above
 7 years ago '09        #210
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
Horrorcore is rapping about fu*king dead women, drinking blood, murdering people, serial k!llings and all that type of weirdo sh*t that sh*t is repetitive as fu*k and that's why horrorcore rappers suck. Odd Future ain't sh*t even though they're backed by a label they will never make any popular songs, they just don't have the talent. Don't bring up the argument that they're touring and on TV shows and sh*t because that's the labels doing. Talented? No. Marketable? Only 'till they fade out which won't be long (I give them until 2012 tops).
 7 years ago '05        #211
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 2664 2664
this n*gga aint never gonna be the same when he get bacl lol
 7 years ago '04        #212
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
yet blogs are any different?

fu*k outta here. the logic you used to shoot down the magazines credibility is the same logic that can be used to shoot down the blogs creditbility. 2dopeboyz occasionally has decent rappers on it...nahright i never even heard of and when i checked it out...

WHAAAAAAAAAACK lol at you reading that garbaggio. I saw maybe 3 decent updates in two pages lol.

my point was that mainstream status is much more affected by magazines than blogs seeing as magazines are more widely consumed than a blog is by the mainstream consumers. The XXL and source sh*t was personal which is why they sh*t on rappers that people fu*ked with. not because they thought they were garabge they were just trying to slander (and failed).

so I mean...yeah. Thats it thats all.
Rofl@ credibility. The blogs are important because thats where alot of new music gets heard first. Dont nobody need Nahrights opinion on music as long as they putting them links up

and Tyler and them been saying fu*k Nahright for the longest and it hast fazed them at all

I really dont see why you think Complex is THAT big of a deal. . .have you EVER gone to complex magazine or their site to determine whether or not youre gonna buy a album?

Have you ever discovered a rapper just because he happened to be in Complex?

rofl

fu*k outta here. . .Most new music gets their internet buzz built up through nahright or 2dopeboys or rapradar or some other blog

Complex is like VH1. . .all they do is make lists of sh*t

but ooooooooooo. . . bettter not p!ss them off!!!

rofl!!!!!!!
 04-16-2011, 06:30 PM         #213
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
rofl@ saying you dont wanna p!ss off Complex

like them n*ggas hold careers in their hand. They arent as influential as Nahright and 2dopeboys, so I dont see whats big deal about telling them to go fu*k themselves
Nah Right and 2DopeBoyz are a part of the Complex Media Network. Good a.ss job.
 7 years ago '04        #214
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Nah Right and 2DopeBoyz are a part of the Complex Media Network. Good a.ss job.

shout outs to providing a valid reason why pissing off Complex is the end for Odd Future. . .
 04-16-2011, 08:47 PM         #215
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
shout outs to providing a valid reason why pissing off Complex is the end for Odd Future. . .
Who said it was the end? I said it wasn't a good idea. I'd never fu*k with anyone who has a magazine circulation, period. Complex did this bit of digging for page views and people wanted it. If they were so inclined, they could get nasty if they were feeling up to it.

But I never said it's the "end". Complex came off looking creepy as fu*k, so I doubt they'll do sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #216
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Like i said

anything they do just gonna make Complex look bad, not OF

similar to when XXL put had their beef with eminem and put him on the cover with coke rings around his nostrils cause he sh*tted on them

If the fans feel the music like that and everybody in the industry cosigning these n*ggas and Complex come out trying to go hard at these lil 17-20 year old kids its gonna make them look awful

Last edited by abstractq; 04-16-2011 at 09:15 PM..
 04-16-2011, 09:11 PM         #217
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
Like i said

anything the do just gonna make Complex look bad, not OF

similar to when XXL put had their beef with eminem and put him on the cover with coke rings around his nostrils cause he sh*tted on them

If the fans feel the music like that and everybody in the industry cosigning these n*ggas and Complex come out trying to go hard at these lil 17-20 year old kids its gonna make them look awful
can't argue with that.
 04-17-2011, 08:26 PM         #218
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do people think earl would make MILLIONS from this rap sh*t? who's to say they'll be that well off? you gotta go through ALOT of bullsh*t in the rap industry to sniff a million dollars.

every rapper with a lil buzz isn't a millionaire.
 7 years ago '04        #219
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,311 | Props total: 11228 11228
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Y'all see this sh*t?

[pic - click to view]

smiling licking an ice pop at a troubled boy's camp...

goin' the way of shyne. sorry OFWGKTA folks, it's over.

"has your son lost his way?"
 7 years ago '10        #220
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago