Odd Future Member EARL Sweatshirt Has Been Found!

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #181
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
I am now a fan after just listening to EARL. :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #182
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Damagegadget said:
where some have also travelled that rode and ended up worse off. Look at what these odd future kids are doing.. a gimmick. They are part of a hipster trend that will inevitably
be forgotten like all trends. I do not see these cats having much longevity in the mainstream hip hop culture
smh. im tired of seein this sh*t. what type of gimmick are these cats actually doing? honestly the shyt seems genuine to me. they're fu*kin weirdos and it's obvious. now I know they don't take it THAT far but it damn sure doesn't seem like they just say what they want for attention. it all seems natural but i guess that's me.

anyways how are u guys actually saying the mother is wrong? You really want your 15 year old kid rapping about raping women? not saying he would do it but clearly the motherfu*ker was disturbed. And its no telling what the kid was actually doing in his personal life. I'm pretty sure the mother didn't send him all the way to Samoa for just rapping.
 7 years ago '11        #183
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 Got Cheeve? said:
no offense bro but u sound like you taking obsessed fan's a.ssumptions as truth. allegedly. key word. OF fans cooked up all kinds of BS stories on the Earl situation so I wouldn't take that for anything (them getting in trouble with cops.)
I never said it was 100% percent true but is it really that hard to believe that they got caught up with the cops?
 7 years ago '06        #184
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
why can't any of y'all see that this is all a false/cooked up story for publicity?? They're tryin to create more hype/lore around these f*ggots....

fu*k this sh*t man...this ain't Hip-Hop..
 04-14-2011, 11:10 PM         #185
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is earl's mom and her twitter

[pic - click to view]

04-14-2011, 11:55 PM         #186
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EARLs mom listens to Brand Nubian/Sadat X

Lyrics she quoted from

[video - click to view]

04-15-2011, 12:00 AM         #187
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exhibit BX said:
this is earl's mom and her twitter

[pic - click to view]

Y'all are taking this too far. I want Earl to be free to do what he wants too, but this is going too far. How would you feel if your Mom was posted on the net like this?

If something happens to his mother, do you think that's going to make him want to pick up a mic again?

Last edited by Dangerously; 04-15-2011 at 12:05 AM..
 04-15-2011, 12:18 AM         #188
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
he's in the spotlight, we aren't. end of story.
So that makes it okay? That's some TMZ sh*t.
 04-15-2011, 12:18 AM         #189
Shakezula714  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mah Uso Earl...repping Samoa
 7 years ago '05        #190
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 PurpleHaze217 said:

Earl @ 16 >>> Spitta

:guns:
 04-15-2011, 12:29 AM         #191
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Brand Nubian , damn. She may be a Earth. Peace ! Earl bouta turn into that "conscious rap" :agreement6:
if she listens to Brand Nubian I know she fu*ks with this

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #192
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Y'all are taking this too far. I want Earl to be free to do what he wants too, but this is going too far. How would you feel if your Mom was posted on the net like this?

If something happens to his mother, do you think that's going to make him want to pick up a mic again?
n*gga he's famous...fu*k outta here...you actin like he's some normal kid on BX who gettin his family exposed for no reason....

This board for real has some sensitive a.ss cats on it
 04-15-2011, 12:47 AM         #193
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatjunkie said:
n*gga he's famous...fu*k outta here...you actin like he's some normal kid on BX who gettin his family exposed for no reason....

This board for real has some sensitive a.ss cats on it
No, this board has some real f*ggoty cats on it like yourself. Straight up bi*chmade. There's nothing hard about clowning someone behind a computer screen you f*g.
 7 years ago '09        #194
EA5ER1 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 378 378
 Got Cheeve? said:
no offense bro but u sound like you taking obsessed fan's a.ssumptions as truth. allegedly. key word. OF fans cooked up all kinds of BS stories on the Earl situation so I wouldn't take that for anything (them getting in trouble with cops.)

But i could see his mom doing that because my mom was always kind of overbearing too and we were poor when I was growing up but since late middle school and after my parents divorced my mom clinged to her work and we became middle class over the years and she kind of changed with the money trying to fit in with her coworkers.

But any time I had the slightest little run in with cops or just any kind of stupid little thing that was slightly wrong she would blow up and take it completely out of proportion. Like I had a trespassing charge and shes telling me how i fu*ked up my entire life now and sh*t when the sh*t got adjudicated anyways.

meanwhile her coworkers kids (rich kids) are in and out of jail (i've never once been arrested. though I had a summons for my arrest for that trespassing thing but all I had to do was show up to the court room and set up a trial date.) They're all on pills and sh*t, stealing all kinds of fu*ked up dirt bag sh*t and yet my mom was at my neck for trespassing I have a feeling dude's mom is a lot like mine.
i feel u. my mom iz tha exact same way
 04-15-2011, 07:38 AM         #195
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

why are you quoting me? I copied and pasted this from another forum. I didn't go on a complex scavenger hunt

scram.
 04-15-2011, 07:52 AM         #196
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet Earl comes back on his old Sly sh*t, not the graphic rap. i remember someone posted his old blog or some sh*t and even then he said some sh*t like, "I played one of my songs for so and so and she got really upset at the lyrics and I felt pretty bad... I admire so and so because they still k!ll it with the lyrics and flow without having to get so vulgar"

he said some sh*t like that. basically he was getting vulgar to fit in with Tyler who probably celebrated anytime he got real graphic and sh*t. Because if you hear his older stuff it's actually more mature than his newer sh*t
 04-15-2011, 08:20 AM         #197
rafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
i bet Earl comes back on his old Sly sh*t, not the graphic rap. i remember someone posted his old blog or some sh*t and even then he said some sh*t like, "I played one of my songs for so and so and she got really upset at the lyrics and I felt pretty bad... I admire so and so because they still k!ll it with the lyrics and flow without having to get so vulgar"

he said some sh*t like that. basically he was getting vulgar to fit in with Tyler who probably celebrated anytime he got real graphic and sh*t. Because if you hear his older stuff it's actually more mature than his newer sh*t
i have a feeling he'll come back darker/grimer than ever
 7 years ago '09        #198
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
Earl Simmons > Earl Sweatshirt
 04-15-2011, 08:33 AM         #199
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
He's taking a picture & eating a ice pop of course that n*gga gonna be smillin

And damn she sent him to Samoa? cot damnnnnn. This is bullsh*t #freeEARL

Y'all see this sh*t?

[pic - click to view]

Least the dude gets some tropical scenery from what I can see, most people dont see that sh*t in their younger years
 04-15-2011, 08:35 AM         #200
8Bit Beatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the posts have been deleted
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago