Odd Future Member EARL Sweatshirt Has Been Found!

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-14-2011, 10:07 AM         #1
15059 pageviews
237 comments

Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Odd Future Member EARL Sweatshirt Has Been Found!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

EARL Sweatshirt Has Been Found | DDotOmen.com: The DMV's Front Office

While the #FreeEARL movement isnít over, real OFWGKTA can be at ease knowing that the teenage rhymeaholic has been located. Through the super sleuthing of the internet and putting pieces together by statements in songs and elsewhere, Complex tracked down the MIA golf wang emcee. Sources indicate that Earl (real name Thebe Kgositsile) is enrolled at the Coral Reef Academy in Samoa (against his will) by the hand of his overbearing mother that wasnít pleased with his antics as Earl Sweatshirt.

It hasnít yet been divulged if Thebe has since returned to the United States or not but Iím sure Tyler will make it known as soon as he does. The only real question left is, will he still rap or will he go the way of Shyne Po? letís hope for the best.

237 comments for "Odd Future Member EARL Sweatshirt Has Been Found!"

7 years ago '04        #2
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
Damn she sent this n*gga to Samoa
 7 years ago '10        #3
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,413 | Props total: 6230 6230
looks like hes having fun..it would be funny if he got out went to college and got a job
 7 years ago '04        #4
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,861 | Props total: 1026 1026
Is he part samoan?
 04-14-2011, 10:21 AM         #5
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StoopidVillinz said:
looks like hes having fun..it would be funny if he got out went to college and got a job
that's the worst thing that could happen
 04-14-2011, 10:21 AM         #6
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '10        #7
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,828 | Props total: 20642 20642
 StoopidVillinz said:
He's taking a picture & eating a ice pop of course that n*gga gonna be smillin

And damn she sent him to Samoa? cot damnnnnn. This is bullsh*t #freeEARL

Y'all see this sh*t?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #8
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
What a fu*ked up mother

You dont want your kid to follow his dreams when he has a real good chance of making it big in an industry where so few succeed??
 7 years ago '07        #9
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15989 15989
 hockeysniper said:
What a fu*ked up mother

You dont want your kid to follow his dreams when he has a real good chance of making it big in an industry where so few succeed??
where some have also travelled that rode and ended up worse off. Look at what these odd future kids are doing.. a gimmick. They are part of a hipster trend that will inevitably
be forgotten like all trends. I do not see these cats having much longevity in the mainstream hip hop culture
 7 years ago '10        #10
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 Damagegadget said:
where some have also travelled that rode and ended up worse off. Look at what these odd future kids are doing.. a gimmick. They are part of a hipster trend that will inevitably
be forgotten like all trends. I do not see these cats having much longevity in the mainstream hip hop culture
so what? they have a huge buzz right now, he could be making bank, and living out his dream. you can always go back to school, you cant always leave a career and come back.
 04-14-2011, 10:54 AM         #11
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I think her mother is smart... hes got the education now and the possible rap career. so he can choose what he wants without sacrificing the grades he has attained
 7 years ago '04        #12
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,647 | Props total: 23076 23076
damn close ur mouth earl
 7 years ago '07        #13
space
space
 hockeysniper said:
so what? they have a huge buzz right now, he could be making bank, and living out his dream. you can always go back to school, you cant always leave a career and come back.
their buzz is not as huge as you think. When drake came out I could walk out and ask people at work if they heard of drake they would say yes... If I ask them if they heard of these cats they would be like who? Sure you can go back to school, but why not get that done first so you can fall back on it ya mean. His mom is looking out for him. There are how many kids in that group? You know the industry will break that isht up quick. Not to mention with that many people they more than likely will eventually begin f!ghting over money. The kid tyler like to step on peoples toes and isht too. One day all his antics will bite him in the a.ss ..thats just my opinion, and for there sake I hope I am wrong. But in todays industry I don't see this making all them millionares, I see it tearing friends apart, and a few prolly coming out on the short end. Is money worth more than friendship?
 7 years ago '07        #14
space
space
 VigilanteSeason said:
Well I think her mother is smart... hes got the education now and the possible rap career. so he can choose what he wants without sacrificing the grades he has attained
 04-14-2011, 11:03 AM         #15
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think his mother is an idiot. She would sacrifice his career because she doesn't agree with his lyrics? These n*ggas are making bank and traveling the world, while he's suck at some school against his own will.
 7 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 mrmondayniight said:
I think his mother is an idiot. She would sacrifice his career because she doesn't agree with his lyrics? These n*ggas are making bank and traveling the world, while he's suck at some school against his own will.
Okay his will is his mothers will... Don't know cali laws or dudes age, but if it's his will he can get emancipated, and try his hand at this "buzz" they have going if he really thinks it will last
 04-14-2011, 11:14 AM         #17
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
Okay his will is his mothers will... Don't know cali laws or dudes age, but if it's his will he can get emancipated, and try his hand at this "buzz" they have going if he really thinks it will last
Could be so. I hope there's more to it. I hope she didn't just hear his album and decide to ship son off. That would be ridiculous.
 04-14-2011, 11:14 AM         #18
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe someones actually arguing in favor of his mother. you can't be serious.
 7 years ago '04        #19
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
people forget that rap fans are the most fickle fans in music. whenever he gets out of all of this and their a household name. he be straight they didn't forget about them. if they fall out the limelight. he can always get a career somewhere else. i hope she sent him there because his grades were fuked up because of music rather then hearing his album and just sent him out
 04-14-2011, 11:23 AM         #20
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's not there getting an education though. it's called an "academy" but for those who don't understand it's like a prison for a kid. especially someone talented like earl. it stifles creativity and creates mental barriers, force feeding their beliefs of society and how it should be structure on young minds.

and that's cool??

do n*ggas even remember the 70's movement or what hip hop was founded on?

sickening
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy