Kobe Issues Statement

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2011, 03:53 PM         #61
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
if I were him I would have quit in the middle of a game a long time ago and never set foot on a basketball court again the way he is BLATANTLY ABUSED by David Stern's minions. His statement was woefully inadequate, in my opinion, too, but clearly there is some seething anger which has been building up which must, in his mind, justify anything flying out of his mouth,and a part of me understands his frustrations.
false
 04-13-2011, 03:55 PM         #62
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:
word respects, i just seen the thread about it.

@ anyone who got offended by that. some soft a.ss sh*t
I haven't even really heard an outcry over it to be honest. It was on national television with kids watching so he had to say something before the NBA did it themselves.

But yea, anyone who has played any competitive game has said and been told much worse than that.
 7 years ago '05        #63
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
n*gga should've just signed off like

[pic - click to view]

"i don't have anything against gay people"
 7 years ago '04        #64
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,786 | Props total: 17157 17157
there goes our title
 7 years ago '06        #65
hood135 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 wheezyfbaby said:
Kobe gave a Phil Jackson apology, which isn't an apology. It's a clarification and nothing else.
That's exactly what he did. Now all he has to do is say "next question" when asked about it throughout the rest of the season. This is going to make people flaming mad.
 7 years ago '10        #66
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 7505 7505
Should have not issued sh*t. smh. No one would be talking about this crap by tomorrow. They will now.

Last edited by jmheight1; 04-13-2011 at 04:10 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #67
Trustice 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
Smh at the NBA. I don't like Kobe but regardless of what he said, there are too many cameras wanting to catch players every reaction and they want players not to show ANY emotion in an emotional sport.
 04-13-2011, 04:13 PM         #68
slimbusiness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
Agreed, he shouldn't of had to say anything.

Not that I'm anywhere near Kobe's level, but I've said MUCH worse on the basketball court.
Sh*t I threw a basketball at an 8 year old the other day because he wouldn't get off the court when we were running full court.
right usless they want a bunch of soft dudes playing in the nba but what would the league look like if it was full of cinnaboshes
 7 years ago '09        #69
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 bassy said:
Go ahead & show me where I said 'lol' or 'haha' or anything similar after I mentioned people getting shot.

I'll wait.
you typed lol right in the middle of the story.

i just dont know why you'd "laugh out loud" for any part of that story.

who the fu*k laughs out loud right before you get to the part of the story where innocent people got hit with stray bullets.
 7 years ago '06        #70
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
there's nothing wrong at all with what he said. Im fu*king tired of these f*ggots getting emotional over words.
 04-13-2011, 04:21 PM         #71
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STOP HAVING fu*kING CAMERAS ON THE FLOOR/FIELD/ETC ALL IN THE PLAYERS MOUTHS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAMES AND YOU HAVE TO WORRY BOUT THIS sh*t! I cant stand Kobe's a.ss, 4 reason b4 he was even a pro but I dont see what he did as wrong. If he drop the F bomb then it woulda been caught been been all over the media as well! Im really tired of mics and sh*t in the games on players and coaches. CUZ THEY NEVER GONNA REALLY SAY WHAT THEY WANT CUZ THEY KNOW THEY MIC'D UP! You not really gonna hear what goes on during a actual game unless its tevelised on HBO or something. They know they on live national tv. Why would I be shouting out plays for the whole world to hear like other teams woulda be watching? If Kobe was like hey D Howard, watch them fu*king bo's! at the time he would still hear it! Then you can leave the mics on em lol. With a large population of the gay community in Cali I still doubt they will boycott the Lakers lol. Really, what ya'll gonna do without Kobe?! Ya'll win % is not great at all with him out the line up. Kiss winning goodbye without him! That y he plays hurt so much, really has no choice. Kinda like AI but hey LA had/has a better sqaud then AI ever had so why are the so bad with out Kobe? Even Pip held it down when MJ left for a few, just no ring....But I digress lol. Just forgive him already!!! I bet some dumb a.ss will say trade him lol.

All I kno this right here is one of the MANY reason the gay movement can NOT be compared to us black civil rights movement. Being called names was the LEAST of our concern. If we couldnt handle that bs how we woulda made it to the point we at now? sh*t the Prez is called names daily! If you cant handle that, you aint gonna be able to andle the rest of bs you gonna face to get to where you wanna be. STOP BEING SO fu*kING SENSTITIVE!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #72
sucram032003 
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 1 1
 04-13-2011, 04:23 PM         #73
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
First rule of a real n*gga

Deny Deny Deny

But we all know kobe can't hold water...them people start asking questions he start singing...shout out to Shaquille.
Loll! "I just wanna make it go away like Shaq do!"
 04-13-2011, 04:23 PM         #74
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k is it a gay slur if the person ur saying it too isn't gay?
 7 years ago '04        #75
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,508 | Props total: 6185 6185
 Loso Luciano24 said:
if I were him I would have quit in the middle of a game a long time ago and never set foot on a basketball court again the way he is BLATANTLY ABUSED by David Stern's minions. His statement was woefully inadequate, in my opinion, too, but clearly there is some seething anger which has been building up which must, in his mind, justify anything flying out of his mouth,and a part of me understands his frustrations.
n*gga u must be outcho d!ck-suckin mind
 7 years ago '07        #76
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,828 | Props total: 1995 1995
You know whats funny? people applauding Kobe for not really apologizing but at the same time getting mad when Ashley Judd did the same damn thing
 7 years ago '09        #77
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 RJ96 said:
You know whats funny? people applauding Kobe for not really apologizing but at the same time getting mad when Ashley Judd did the same damn thing
That bi*ch had time to proofread and think about what she wrote many times. It's hard to apologize for that anyways. Went out of her way to single a whole culture out. Kobe said one word that doesn't mean alot in the end in the heat of a moment. He didn't write two paragraphs going in on homos3xuals. Hardly the same.
 04-13-2011, 04:31 PM         #78
slimbusiness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i agree with judd 90% is based off r*pe culture notice how only conscious rappers like talib kweli nd ?uestlove got pissed but sorry dudes good rap isnt even played on the radio if i was a casual rap fan id think it was garbage 2 i co-sign them both kobe nd judd ur cool with me
 7 years ago '04        #79
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
fu*kin faggots
 04-13-2011, 04:38 PM         #80
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stern told him to do it or else. Apparently no gay people play sports, you say a lot of sh*t on the court, feild, etc that you dont mean but in the heat of the moment if comes out. Its really not that big of a deal.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy