Tupac Shakur F.B.I files released

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #41
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,667 | Props total: 6154 6154
Suge ain't have a choice he had to be in that car
since Kenner was the true boss @ death Row. Once
Pac broke the oath n started sh*ttin on Quincy Jones
it was a wrap. Suge ain't order the hit he was to either
play his role in the setup or else

Y u think he was so adamant about being shot in the head
Initially after the shooting

To clear his name
 7 years ago '04        #42
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
I remember in an interview from jail Tut said when people finally find out the truth behind the Pac situation, they're going to be shocked. He said its deeper than what anyone thinks. Hmmm, I guess he was right. The JDL????
 7 years ago '04        #43
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,438 | Props total: 29693 29693
like i said...weird sh*t happened when eazy fired jerry heller...
 7 years ago '06        #44
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 5knuckleshuffle said:
^^^IF U WAS SUGE WOULD YOU RISK UR LIFE TO HAVE SOME1 k!llED IN THA SAME CAR BY HAVING SOMEONE FIRING MULTIPLE SHOTS FROM A GLOCK 40 THRU UR CAR DOORS WHEN UR a.ss TAKES UP HALF THA DAYUM CAR, THA WOULD BE KINDA SUICIDAL DUNT U THINK?! HOW MANY GANGBANGAZ DO U KNOW THA ARE SHARPSHOOTAZ? THIS IS DEEPER THEN RAP
Suge had LAPD police officers, lots of them, under death row payroll. These weren't typical gangbangers sprayin up, these were trained cops thats practice their aim on a regular basis. And secondly the car was stopped when the shots were fired as well as tupacs window open.

I dont know have u can have the heart to watch sumone that looked up to you get shot up right beside you. Would have been some sh*t is pac survived that though.
 7 years ago '04        #45
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,438 | Props total: 29693 29693
yeah i still dont believe suge set that up cuz he couldve just wacked pac in cali...
 04-14-2011, 12:02 PM         #46
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaNeedMe said:
Don't we all know that Suge k!lled Tupac by now?

Suge also k!lled Biggie and Left-Eye.
:agreement6:
 04-14-2011, 12:08 PM         #47
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Cmon son, left eye!? I highly doubt Suge had something to do with that...
homie you're about as clueless as they come...you probably still think Obama's gonna bring change.....
 7 years ago '06        #48
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Michael_Moore said:
homie you're about as clueless as they come...you probably still think Obama's gonna bring change.....
 7 years ago '06        #49
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 youngmic said:
yeah i still dont believe suge set that up cuz he couldve just wacked pac in cali...
Maybe it was something that had to be done quick, i believe the report said pac fired kenner a few days before...if suge waited for pac to leave death row and even possibly file a lawsuit before he died how much worse would that look on Suge and death row? At least having him shot in the same car as himself before all this could happen would throw the blame off him and in other directions.

You could be right but all I'm saying is if it wasn't Suge, it sure did work out in his favour big time.
 04-14-2011, 12:57 PM         #50
O_o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5knuckleshuffle said:
^^^IF U WAS SUGE WOULD YOU RISK UR LIFE TO HAVE SOME1 k!llED IN THA SAME CAR BY HAVING SOMEONE FIRING MULTIPLE SHOTS FROM A GLOCK 40 THRU UR CAR DOORS WHEN UR a.ss TAKES UP HALF THA DAYUM CAR, THA WOULD BE KINDA SUICIDAL DUNT U THINK?! HOW MANY GANGBANGAZ DO U KNOW THA ARE SHARPSHOOTAZ? THIS IS DEEPER THEN RAP

I feel you bro...

For Folks who view Hip Hop as entertainment, there is no possible way to understand how an artist can pose a threat. Those were undercover cops that shot at pac in Atl. Fedro Starr of Onyx tells a story on how pac told him not to sign to death Row, ect ect. Listen to his songs, He makes mentions how he was baited into the game and things changed once he realized he wanted substance with positivety with his music........ we know that. My point is, folks don't want to believe whats right in front of them because its "too far fetched." This was bigger than Suge. He was just a puppet. Hell, he wasn't even the one eating off Pac. Yea he made paper cause Pac was his artist and pac was successful, but you never see the ones who really "EAT" from a platium artist.

Anyone who promotes unity or anytype of RIGHT BRAIN THINKING, is subject to be terminated. Pac did that.

Left Brain (the part that seeks logic, facts, and structure)
Right Brain (produces emotion, intuition, and creativity.)

I could go in, but the folks that know wuz up already know what it is-
 04-14-2011, 11:46 PM         #51
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen a documentary one time where they said SUGE was sending lots of money to tha GENOVESE family in NY... Now why would SUGE be sending his hard earned money to white folk in NY?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy