Tupac Shakur F.B.I files released

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 doczdaname said:
oh man you are so cool for getting the news first.
These documents have actually been online for several years. They arent new releases, I read this years ago on another site. The site may have been "the Smoking Gun", but Im not sure since it was so long ago. Only the Biggie Smalls documents are new.
 7 years ago '06        #22
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Sh*t is probably some FBI files made up. Why would Jews want Tupac dead? I mean was the purpose of it all now. The man died in 96.
 7 years ago '08        #23
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 davon4204 said:
Sh*t is probably some FBI files made up. Why would Jews want Tupac dead? I mean was the purpose of it all now. The man died in 96.
The JDL has been investigated over the years for several murders and bombings. Dont sleep on them.

FBI said:
In 1985 the FBI identified the JDL as “the second most active terrorist group in the United States,” linking it to 37 terrorist attacks carried out from 1977 to 1984. (Orange County Register, Nov. 19, 1985). Another federal agency, the Department of Energy, similarly characterized the JDL in a 1986 report: “For more than a decade, the Jewish Defense League (JDL) has been one of the most active terrorist groups in the United States.” In 1987 the FBI announced that Jewish extremist groups had carried out 24 terrorist acts from 1981 through 1986, 17 of which were the work of the JDL.
 7 years ago '04        #24
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 YaNeedMe said:
Don't we all know that Suge k!lled Tupac by now?

Suge also k!lled Biggie and Left-Eye.
Cmon son, left eye!? I highly doubt Suge had something to do with that...
 04-13-2011, 03:48 PM         #25
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If PAC was alive no doubt in my mind he'd be a mixture of will smith ad ice cube with the movies

Homie would be k!llin it
 7 years ago '08        #26
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 Rendition said:
If PAC was alive no doubt in my mind he'd be a mixture of will smith ad ice cube with the movies

Homie would be k!llin it
he wouldnt sold out like them
 7 years ago '05        #27
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 bkid said:
he wouldnt sold out like them
And you know this how?
 7 years ago '04        #28
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
so terrorist k!lled pac??
 7 years ago '04        #29
BigGee 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
 ..AMARU.. said:
why is easy e constantly mixed in with his name? has me confused...

edit: are they saying that 2pac and easy e were getting death threats from the same gang?

then the a second gang (who are affiliated with the first gang) are offering protection because of the death threats. Therefore both gangs are cleaning up...

And this happened before both their deaths?

y would u say both their deaths? jus curious, because unless that gang gave Eazy aids and then pneumonia i really dont think they were involved in his death
 7 years ago '04        #30
black_haze 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 67 67
 YaNeedMe said:

and yaki kaddaffi
 7 years ago '09        #31
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13243 13243
Freedom of info act
 7 years ago '05        #32
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19862 19862
i been heard it wuz more to dat eazy sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #33
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
 black_haze said:
and yaki kaddaffi
Shiiiiiit suge even took down the towers
 7 years ago '04        #34
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 YaNeedMe said:

[video - click to view]

04-13-2011, 09:23 PM         #35
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No news HERE my a.ss! At 1st I thought this was all bullsh*t they jus made up, then I found this from back in 2000. Tha suspect tha shot biggie was in a bow tie an suit tha resembled tha nation of islam, it seems tha this JDL may of disguised themselves as NOI in order to throw off tha track/investigaton. This sh*t is deep an they opened up one hell of a can of worms wit this info, especially if tha jewish mob tha same jewish mob tha controls tha music industry was attempting to extort tupac an eazy-e. we are now talking abou tha possibility of them being k!lled by hired professional a.ssassins...

The FBI "extensively investigated" whether late rap music stars Tupac Shakur and Eric "Eazy-E" Wright were the victims of death threats and extortion plots hatched by individuals aligned with the militant Jewish Defense League, The Smoking Gun has learned.Following a 2-1/2 year probe, bureau officials closed the investigation in May 1999, noting that agents were unable to corroborate information provided by two confidential FBI sources.

Details of the federal investigation, which began weeks after Shakur was murdered in September 1996, are contained in records provided by the bureau pursuant to a Freedom of Information request filed by TSG.Those records, many of which were heavily redacted prior to their release, indicate that the FBI probe was classified a "Domestic Terrorism" case because of the JDL's alleged involvement. One FBI memo notes that the Jewish group "has been the subject of numerous Bureau investigations involving bombings and homicides," including the unsolved 1985 k!lling of Arab-American activist Alex Odeh.

According to FBI records, agents in Los Angeles opened a preliminary criminal inquiry on October 17, 1996 after "two independent sources" provided information that JDL figures were "extorting money from various rap music stars via death threats." After six months of this initial inquiry, agents opened a full-blown "field investigation" on April 15, 1997 because, one memo states, there was a "reasonable indication" that"extortionate/criminal activity" was occurring.

Shakur and Wright, a founding member of the group N.W.A. who died in March 1995 from AIDS complications, were listed as victims of this reported shakedown. The redacted documents provide no specific details of the supposed threats, nor do they include allegations that the probe's targets were involved in any way with Shakur's murder.

The bureau records reveal that agents focused on whether the "extortionate activities" of the inquiry's subjects--whose names were redacted from the released documents--were "in furtherance of the social and/or political goals of the Jewish Defense League." During the course of the 31-month probe, records show, FBI agents in more than a dozen field offices aided the Los Angeles-based investigation. In addition, IRS agents, LAPD officers, and Los Angeles Sheriff'sDepartment representatives also worked on the case.

On May 18, 1999, the FBI's "Act of Terrorism" (AOT) investigation was formally closed. In a memo to the National Security division at FBI headquarters in Washington, a Los Angeles agent reported that the matter had been "extensively investigated," but probers were unable to corroborate the "source information" which triggered their criminal inquiry.
 04-13-2011, 09:26 PM         #36
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pat mcgroin said:
old news. Thread has been made..they were released like two weeks ago.
they released 2pacs file yesterday. Biggies came out last week
 04-13-2011, 09:29 PM         #37
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Theres alot you dont know davon....Did you know tha jerry heller hired JDL goons to protect eazy-e an himself afta wat happ when suge intimidated eazy into signing away dr.dre/mich'elle/ an otha ruthless artists?. They were identified by heller as gun toting israeli bodyguards he hired. These same so-called "bodyguards" were extorting eazy an tupac yrs later as tupac was working for tha same organization these bodyguards were against "deathrow records"
 7 years ago '08        #38
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 5knuckleshuffle said:
they released 2pacs file yesterday. Biggies came out last week
2pac's files been online since like the mid 2000's.
 7 years ago '06        #39
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Gotta love these idiot conspiracy theorists...I don't know how much more black and white you expect it to be...

Tupac owed millions in royalties, plans to leave death row, invited to Vegas although didn't want to go but persuaded by Suge, usually with armed bodyguards but happens to be with Suge with no bodyguards, not in the armoured hummer pac wanted to be in but in a bmw, over 10 shots fired not even one hit suge and hes sitting directly across from pac...
 04-14-2011, 02:14 AM         #40
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^IF U WAS SUGE WOULD YOU RISK UR LIFE TO HAVE SOME1 k!llED IN THA SAME CAR BY HAVING SOMEONE FIRING MULTIPLE SHOTS FROM A GLOCK 40 THRU UR CAR DOORS WHEN UR a.ss TAKES UP HALF THA DAYUM CAR, THA WOULD BE KINDA SUICIDAL DUNT U THINK?! HOW MANY GANGBANGAZ DO U KNOW THA ARE SHARPSHOOTAZ? THIS IS DEEPER THEN RAP
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy