most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-22-2011, 04:07 AM         #21
Opulence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His books are okay, but they are actually for children. Even he says these concepts were supposed to be taught to very young kids. Everything he says is very basic, and common sense, but I guess its needed in a place where most don't have any financial guidance, even at kindergarden levels. I agree that all the books say the same thing, but some people need that.

I would give it to my child to read around age 6.
 06-22-2011, 05:01 AM         #22
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As basic as the content in Rich Dad Poor Dad is, you'd be surprised to know that more than 90% of the American population have no idea about that same basic information. If that weren't true, there wouldn't be so many low-class people in the richest country in the world. But hey...I'm not a salesperson for Rich Dad Poor Dad, so if people want to write it off as being worthless, that's their right to do so.
 6 years ago '11        #23
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Poloi3eai2 said:

What really struck me as Robert Kiyosaki being fake is in his book he talked about living in a friends basement with his wife because they refused to get a job and get stuck in the ratrace. If you're unemployed you do anything to provide for your family even if it means working for the man.
No that has nothing to do with being fake, that's you just not understand what strong passion means. I'm not saying that is what he did... but it could very well be a possibility that it is true. When you have that much passion and drive something, you will go to the extremes such as that for what you stand for.

You gonna call Rosa Parks fake too?

Anyways:

Robert Kiyosaki's books are good, they aren't concrete books... but they are good from a philosophical standpoint. You just need to understand the message he's trying to create with his books (I've read Rich Dad, Poor Dad...RDPD for teens....Cash Flow Quadrant)...

They help you adjust your paradigm of how you see things.

People looking for someone to hold your hand and show you exactly what to buy and what to do in order to get rich should just stop... you have to find your way...

Kiyosaki just helps you get in a right mind set in order to do so.

Oh yeah, I got his board game which is very good too... especially when you play consistently with the family and or friends CONSISTENTLY (key)... it helps you get used to terminology and get used to talking in that manner.

I know a guy who graduated from UCLA that didn't do sh*t after graduating and was broke... but after Robert Kiyosaki, he said it helped push him in the right direction... he was making like 500k a year when I talked to him. He said the board game was fundamental to his "success" and helped him get into the right mind set.

Again, Rob's stuff will push you in the right direction and get your mindset right, but techniques and all that need to be learned...

Last edited by PTC; 06-22-2011 at 05:36 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #24
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Alot of his success was because he had a deal with Amway. Those annoying Amway reps would push the book for him whenever they gave those "exclusive" seminars. So when people got suckered into joining Amway they also got suckered into buying Rich Dad Poor Dad.

Rich Dad Poor Dad is a good book for teens and young adults who have NO idea of financial responsibility. It makes you open your eyes to what you can do with your money. BUT if you already established and looking for tips on how to invest your money and save for the future Rich Dad will not be for you. It's a good stepping stone book
 06-29-2011, 09:38 AM         #25
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's sharing information, you have to take the information and do something with it. It's just like any other book. People get mad because they expect to get rich. If everyone bought the book and did what he said how many people would get rich? But when you bought those Harry Pothead books you weren't thinking about getting rich, were you? The key to getting rich is always think about getting rich. You have to immerse yourself in the the climate.
 6 years ago '07        #26
804SPLITP 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 76 76
 Joe Budden said:
He's sharing information, you have to take the information and do something with it. It's just like any other book. People get mad because they expect to get rich. If everyone bought the book and did what he said how many people would get rich? But when you bought those Harry Pothead books you weren't thinking about getting rich, were you? The key to getting rich is always think about getting rich. You have to immerse yourself in the the climate.
Thats true
 6 years ago '07        #27
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Read most of Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Some good ideas in there but he trys to hard to sell you on more sh*t.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy