Robert Kiyosaki a fraud?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
7264 pageviews
28 comments

RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
Robert Kiyosaki a fraud?

who have read the books? listened to the audios? etc. What is your experience with this guy's products?

is he a scam artist just selling books/products or is the advice knowledgeable?

thoughts?

28 comments for "Robert Kiyosaki a fraud?"

7 years ago '04        #2
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1466 1466
Very Knowledgable Dude... BUT people think they can just read his books and turn into a overnight billionaire alot of what he speechs on takes time... its like any how to book, they really good knowledgable, but u gotta take what u get out of it and use and apply it everyday...
 7 years ago '04        #3
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
he started off with good intentions but turned into a scam when he realized he was making more money from seminars, books and board games than his investing methods. dont spend a dime on his products... if anything just download it off the net.
 7 years ago '09        #4
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,841 | Props total: 9016 9016
He has good thoeries.......but he made alot of his money in the midwest in the late 80s to mid 90s.....now thats great....but I live in the Northeast where you cant find anything for less than 200,000......forget buying houses and condos for 40,000 like he talks about.

Yeah find the ebooks and download them....they are definitely around
 06-10-2011, 01:11 AM         #5
DwRecKeR77053 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow....someone who is teaches financial intelligence is a scam artist????

i would rather learn from him, than 95% of people who dont even know what financial intelligence is or think its important....i have his material and it's worth every penny spent. because of the lessons i have applied from his teachings, i am mentally and financially better off than most people i know.

Last edited by DwRecKeR77053; 06-10-2011 at 01:16 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #6
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
His books are very well written and really make you change your outlook on life BUT he doesn't give any concrete advice or detailed steps. Plus he hasn't done anything successful other than sell books, he's very vague on his own success and you can't even find any information on his past endeavors.

What really struck me as Robert Kiyosaki being fake is in his book he talked about living in a friends basement with his wife because they refused to get a job and get stuck in the ratrace. If you're unemployed you do anything to provide for your family even if it means working for the man.
 7 years ago '05        #7
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
 DwRecKeR77053 said:

i would rather learn from him, than 95% of people who dont even know what financial intelligence is or think its important....i have his material and it's worth every penny spent. because of the lessons i have applied from his teachings, i am mentally and financially better off than most people i know.
uhhhh ever heard of Bernie Madoff?? so called Financial Guru's are the biggest scam artists
 7 years ago '10        #8
PaperBoy971 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 563 563
Correct me if I'm wrong but Madoff has never been a guru, never written any financial book. The thing with kiyosaki's material is that it's a little redundant. A lot of the concepts and ideas are repeated in every book/audiobook. Like the quadrant. You might as well pick only one of his book and see for yourself. Don't go crazy and buy everything out of his catalog. Plus like it's been said before there's little chance you will get rich applying nowadays the same plan he allegedly used 30 years ago. All these books are more motivational stuff to me.
 6 years ago '04        #9
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:

Facts are the facts
LOL, have you even read the book. A lot of his stuff is good knowledge, yes maybe not all concrete, but its stuff that, if applied right could lead you in the right direction. I would never recommend anyone to go buy his books, but download them take the time out to read a few or grab his audio books. They can expand your knowledge, I can say that it is more than you will know without reading the book.

People are so quick to judge how to books or help books, and too many times expect the authors to give you step by step directions to get there. They are only for foundation.
 6 years ago '07        #10
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
"Rich Dad, Poor Dad" changed my life.
 06-16-2011, 12:33 PM         #11
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DwRecKeR77053 said:

I agree with you 100%, the problem is that the people who speak badly about him are financially illiterate themselves! He teaches you how to become financially smart versus financially stupid! He's a business man that learned how to get rich off of teaching common financial sense! I see nothing wrong with that, and I'm using a bunch of his techniques today! Spend less money, save what you have to invest in the future, pay your bills first, donít create more debt by increasing liabilities, try to create more a.ssets to become wealthy! Learn the value of LEVERAGE! Thatís all he talks aboutÖ..so if thatís fraudulent stuff then I want to be a fraud too!
 06-16-2011, 12:34 PM         #12
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullseye said:
"rich dad, poor dad" changed my life.

word!!!
 06-16-2011, 12:35 PM         #13
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO tell WILL SMITH the sh*t he learned from Robert was fraudulent He vouched for dude on Oprah said he thought he was financially free until he read his book, he said it changed his life and thats why you see Will Smith as one of the richest movie men in the world!
 06-16-2011, 02:59 PM         #14
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol Robert K's books are only worthwhile for the financially retarded.

If you're a school-kid, then maybe it will provide you with some common-sense that you were yet to learn in your life, but apart from that it's just a poorly written diatribe of general common-sense principles, with no clear factual evidence or specific steps.

The Cash-flow quadrant concept is about the only thing that's actually worth-while, but really when you look deep down, you knew that anyway.
 6 years ago '04        #15
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 RealWorldSht said:
Lol Robert K's books are only worthwhile for the financially retarded.

If you're a school-kid, then maybe it will provide you with some common-sense that you were yet to learn in your life, but apart from that it's just a poorly written diatribe of general common-sense principles, with no clear factual evidence or specific steps.

The Cash-flow quadrant concept is about the only thing that's actually worth-while, but really when you look deep down, you knew that anyway.

Y'all k!ll me with this common sense sh*t. I bet same people saying this sh*t are dead broke. You people must not realize, how many people have NO IDEA about this sh*t. I bet if you ask a random group of adults even about majority of this stuff they would be lost. Most in the urban culture we are never taught any of this. Even if you already knew everything in the book, there is nothing wrong with a reminder. Like I said would I pay for the book. No, A lot of the books somewhat repeat their selves, I would only buy the original. I respect his grind, do I feel after a few books, he should of stopped. HELL YES.
 06-20-2011, 03:18 PM         #16
DwRecKeR77053 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
I agree with you 100%, the problem is that the people who speak badly about him are financially illiterate themselves! He teaches you how to become financially smart versus financially stupid! He's a business man that learned how to get rich off of teaching common financial sense! I see nothing wrong with that, and I'm using a bunch of his techniques today! Spend less money, save what you have to invest in the future, pay your bills first, donít create more debt by increasing liabilities, try to create more a.ssets to become wealthy! Learn the value of LEVERAGE! Thatís all he talks aboutÖ..so if thatís fraudulent stuff then I want to be a fraud too!
lol count me in too..
 6 years ago '07        #17
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
The book is pretty good.. i have Rich Dad Poor Dad and Cashflow Quadrant (or something like that)

Pretty much he wants people to take control of their loves instead of being an employee. There's not really information on how to make the money, just that life is better if you invest/own a business.

It gets people motivated, and thats pretty much what most personal finance books are anyway.
 06-20-2011, 06:34 PM         #18
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love rich dad poor dad. great book.
 6 years ago '04        #19
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Fraud or not, "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" should be required reading.
 6 years ago '04        #20
Superstar 
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 122 122
didnt even know who this was until i saw people put "rich dad, poor dad"........and i have the book right here on the table...lol...anyway, there is some good stuff in this book.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago