NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 WhoSentU said:
Weed doesn't make you hallucinate like that....that was angel dust you were smoking.
3 different times, maybe more. From different sources...Cmon Son

7 years ago '09        #42
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 602 602
 Dos-effect said:
cause if legal the gov could never tax it properly......it can be grown in your house.....either way they loose money
Alcohol and cigarette can be made and grown at home too. ever seen somebody do it?
 7 years ago '04        #43
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
I doubt people are actually getting sick like that. This is just part of the legalization process. Expose substitutes to be worse than the actual drug in the media and it helps support the f!ght for legalization. Our government may be shady but they know what they are doing. They just want you to think they dont. Weed we be legal as soon as they are ready and that will be soon because they have already started the social acceptance process.
 7 years ago '07        #44
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 PushaT5050 said:
I doubt people are actually getting sick like that. This is just part of the legalization process. Expose substitutes to be worse than the actual drug in the media and it helps support the f!ght for legalization. Our government may be shady but they know what they are doing. They just want you to think they dont. Weed we be legal as soon as they are ready and that will be soon because they have already started the social acceptance process.
Well I'm telling you it has happened to me before and even though I am not the majority. You should stop treating something as this amazing wonder drug that should be legal, without knowing all the facts.

I'm on the fence about legalizing marijuana when I have had multiple 'bad trips' when using it in high dosage. If they ever do legalize pot, it will need to come with very strong warning labels and treated very similar to alcohol (meaning no being high and driving for example).
 04-12-2011, 08:44 PM         #45
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They should reduce penalties for possession of marijuana. It should not be legal. Anyone saying it should be legal is a fiend.

The advocates of the legalization of marijuana are acting as if they don't smoke weed everyday. Continue to smoke your weed, no one is bothering you.

They're still going to test you for marijuana and I highly doubt they'll let you operate a vehicle while using it.

Why exactly do you want it legalized? So you can smoke in public? Why don't you smoke in private? I guess weed smokers are also in support of having s3x in public also?

As far as I'm concerned, weed is similar to s3x. It's dangerous while driving, you don't do it in public, you don't do it at work, and selling it is illegal. But you still do it.
 04-12-2011, 08:54 PM         #46
N Nyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Either way I'm glad I quit blazing when I did.
Weed is good but life is better.
amen. been 15 months for me and i never felt better!
 7 years ago '10        #47
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$775 | Props total: 152 152
they'll say anything. smoke up my fellow americans.
 7 years ago '09        #48
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22556 22556
 Metalzoa said:
Either way I'm glad I quit blazing when I did.
Weed is good but life is better.
Same here
 04-12-2011, 10:30 PM         #49
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Auditory hallucinations are no joke. I used to enjoy them till I had a very very VERY bad experience with it one time. I used to be a poster boy for smoking but I'm done with it now. I've caved twice since I made a serious commitment but I keep it further and further apart till I'm off it.

fu*k hallucinations and whatnot, look at the financial damage y'all are doing to your pockets. Weed is NOT cheap and has adverse effects on your mind over time. It was definitely fun while it lasted but I'm not looking to blaze anytime soon.
 04-12-2011, 10:46 PM         #50
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i tell you these youngsters today smoking fake weed, and snorting or eating bath salts ???? thats what i call some serious basers...
 7 years ago '07        #51
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Dos-effect said:
cause if legal the gov could never tax it properly......it can be grown in your house.....either way they loose money
How would they lose money? They are currently making no money on the sell of pot, besides medicinal purposes. They might not make money off all the pot but even a little bit is more than they're making now.

Also you can grow any vegetable, tobacco, fruit, etc. now without them finding out. They couldn't tax it if they dont know about it.
 7 years ago '09        #52
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
I smoke the fu*k outta that sh*t i know its it bad, it sais " NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION " right on the pack! I don't give a flying fu*k! I can't smoke normal bud bcuz #ihaveajob(yeah they still have those) Soooo...thats why I smoke it, everything else k!lls people too! So What, it feels good(not really) but I trip, sometimes really bad trips. BUT IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD...kinda.

but i aint down with that bath salt sh*t kept me up 3 days straight
 7 years ago '04        #53
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
theres different kinds of that sh*t, i was smokin sum sh*t that got me a lil high for about an hour, then i found some other kind that fu*ked me up and made me trip out, thought i was gonna die type sh*t, so i went back 2 the real sh*t, its safer then any other drug on earth legal ones too
 7 years ago '04        #54
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 Joe Budden said:
They should reduce penalties for possession of marijuana. It should not be legal. Anyone saying it should be legal is a fiend.

The advocates of the legalization of marijuana are acting as if they don't smoke weed everyday. Continue to smoke your weed, no one is bothering you.

They're still going to test you for marijuana and I highly doubt they'll let you operate a vehicle while using it.

Why exactly do you want it legalized? So you can smoke in public? Why don't you smoke in private? I guess weed smokers are also in support of having s3x in public also?

As far as I'm concerned, weed is similar to s3x. It's dangerous while driving, you don't do it in public, you don't do it at work, and selling it is illegal. But you still do it.
YOU ARE FUKING IGNORANT

first its a human right and no man should ever be penalized in any way for it

second it actually has medical uses with no side affects, unlike any prescription drug

third you can operate a car idiot

fourth its safer than alcohol ( would you rather ur daughter gettin drunk and banged out or getting high and gettin the munchies)

fifth drug testing is an invasion of privacy and basically only screens for marijuana and steroids because every other drug is out of ur system in a couple days, how are alcoholics ok for employment but not a smoker?

sixth k!ll urself
 7 years ago '06        #55
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
 Joe Budden said:

Why exactly do you want it legalized? So you can smoke in public? Why don't you smoke in private? I guess weed smokers are also in support of having s3x in public also?As far as I'm concerned, weed is similar to s3x. It's dangerous while driving, you don't do it in public, you don't do it at work, and selling it is illegal. But you still do it.
so we can buy it and sell it without going to prison. I really dont care about smoking in public. I hate cig smoke in public places so i wouldnt want to smoke weed in public either. And you taking it to the extreme with the anti-legalized sh*t. weed isnt for everybody and doesnt make everybody do the same things.

I drive high i go to work high and i am very productive while high as if i am sober. I know my limit just like when i drink. Your prospective is one sided. The government wont legalize it because people will become rich and i wouldnt have to pay the right amount taxes of what they make a year. Because how would they know how much money you make a year off weed if you grow it in your basement.

Cigs and Alcohol k!lls people every single day. As of today somebody died from these things. And you going to tell me the government cares about my fu*king health. And you sell sh*t that k!lls people everyday. The government basically telling me try cigs and alcohol at your own risk. People die from this sh*t but it is what is.Why the fu*k cant I smoke weed at my own risk.
 7 years ago '07        #56
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 mrfreak76 said:
3 different times, maybe more. From different sources...Cmon Son

My question to you is why smoke again after such a bad trip? Makes no sense to.me.
 7 years ago '05        #57
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
give me some real weed fu*k that synthetic bullsh*t ... why the fu*k would you want to smoke something that makes you see demons and sh*t round you
 7 years ago '07        #58
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 388 388
looks like a whole new can of worms has been opened.
 04-13-2011, 08:09 AM         #59
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xNotoriouslepx said:
ya i heard some sh*t about that synthetic weed one of my boys almost died he had a seizure an a outta body experience he said he saw his parents and paramedics trying to wake up his body...sh*ts ill I'll stick to the real deal
 7 years ago '07        #60
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
they needa ban them sh*ts if they're that threatening to our health
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy