Ashley Judd Apologizes For Calling Hip-Hop 'Rape Culture'

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #141
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
bi*ch is soft, if you say something and meanit, stick to your guns!

but fu*k her anyway for getting way outta line in the first place.
 7 years ago '08        #142
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 19910 19910
 ronin said:
guess im stupid for not worshiping another person, and thinking anyone's timely death in life is a tragedy
who said anything about worship? im clearly stating that Dr. Dre's death would hurt/damage hip hop
 7 years ago '05        #143
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 JosephDoom said:
who said anything about worship? im clearly stating that Dr. Dre's death would hurt/damage hip hop
damn, i had forgot we was even arguing about that. we still on it or u wanna 6-feet this subject?
 7 years ago '07        #144
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,091 | Props total: 30415 30415
Meh...

she still a dumb lily white bi*ch but, i'll forgive her...

... until she f**k up again
 7 years ago '05        #145
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 Effit said:
^ 1st, that isn't what I said, learn to quote people
^ 2nd, guy is desperately making excuses and avoiding the issue by clinging to her exact wording instead of the larger point. Bro, hip hop is not as a whole contributing to strong positive morals and values, the music shows little respect for women, and yes that attitude can lead to domestic violence, including r*pe.

When a song degrades women it is lowering the value of women in the eyes of the listener and making it more likely that the listener will disrespect women. When you degrade anything it makes it more likely to be disrespected by your peers.

A study of the influence of misogynous rap music on s3xual aggression against females...
-Kent State University- (There are dozens of other studies online, they could be better or worse than this one, I'm not going to go through them all.)

*Btw it's not a racist thing, I've heard Eminem talk about raping more women than any black rapper.

*Some random article of how a dumb kid might use rap as an excuse/be influenced by rap.

Rap fan, 15, given four years for raping girl
By Sue Clough, Courts Correspondent 12:00AM BST 28 Sep 2002
A schoolboy fan of the rap singer DMX was given four years detention yesterday for raping a 13-year-old girl he lured into a meeting using mobile phone text messages.
The prosecution claimed during a hearing at the Old Bailey last month that the 15-year-old boy, of Bexleyheath, south London, had been living out the s3xist lyrics of the American gangster rapper. In one of his songs he says: "If you got a daughter older than 15, I'm gonna r*pe her, take her on the living room floor right now."
The youth had denied the accusation and said the girl consented to s3xual acts. He collapsed when the jury convicted him.
After the hearing, Det Insp Mark Castell urged young people never to give their phone number to anyone they did not know well or to allow friends to do so.

*Not to mention Akon, R Kelly, Chris Brown ect... Tons of cases and investigations online.
*Obviously the video hoe culture deserves mentioning...

Give a fu*k though... be dumb about it.
I know that isn't what you said..I made my own statement. I quoted you word for word and then rebutted it against yours.

Second, I never said hip hop is sitting there contributing to the empowerment of people or anything of that nature. And I'm not clinging to the exact definition of hip hop, I'm going by what she said. She clearly worded it the way that she wanted it. Saying the word CULTURE wasn't a slip up. She means the entire culture..from people DJing to B-Boying to everything. Culture is culture. If she meant music, she would have said exclusively music..yet she included culture in there. I'm not clinging to anything..she said what she said and she meant it.

Of course there's various articles of kids doing stupid sh*t listening to rap music. If I wanted to, I could find dozens of articles online about kids doing stupid sh*t while watching Superman..flying off of the roof of their houses thinking they can fly. It doesn't mean it's the majority.

The video hoe culture I agree with you there. That is an aspect of hip hop that degrades women. But it in no way enforces r*pe culture.
 7 years ago '05        #146
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
that sh*t aint sound like a apology..

that sh*t sounded like..

"im sorry u dumb n*ggas took it the wrong way"

fu*k you bi*ch.. and your racist and ignorant remarks..

...chuuuuch!
 7 years ago '09        #147
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
ima violate that bi*ch.
 7 years ago '07        #148
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,372 | Props total: 2072 2072
 ronin said:
u mean all women??? Just curious.
nah just the bi*ches
 7 years ago '10        #149
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Stupid bi*ch.
 7 years ago '04        #150
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
i'd r*pe her
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy