Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
This bi*ch better start carrying a r*pe whistle
 7 years ago '05        #102
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 frequent23 said:
Yea n*gga dont act like u wuldnt come in here talkin bout "R.I.P Dr.Dre" if he died, funny part is u proly dont even like the n*gga
Why would i come in here saying "R.I.P. Dr.Dre" ??? and I aint knocking Dre, I just aint feeling how ya'll saying if Dre died it would be a major loss to Hip-Hop, Life is a natural cycle of Birth & death. Ya'll be tryna Immortalize and Idolize worship a n*gga or broad because they famous, YOU probably gone have a nervous break down when he dies.
 7 years ago '07        #103
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
her ignorant a.ss still feels that it is a r*pe culture...lame apology
 7 years ago '06        #104
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 ronin said:
Why would i come in here saying "R.I.P. Dr.Dre" ??? and I aint knocking Dre, I just aint feeling how ya'll saying if Dre died it would be a major loss to Hip-Hop, Life is a natural cycle of Birth & death. Ya'll be tryna Immortalize and Idolize worship a n*gga or broad because they famous, YOU probably gone have a nervous break down when he dies.
So if Michael Jordan died today it wouldnt be devistating to basketball??? u sound like u tryna act too hard my n*gga, u not gon get no extra props or points from me for that, and yea i would be upset if he passed today he one of my musical influences the n*gga is only a legend bro
 7 years ago '05        #105
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 frequent23 said:
So if Michael Jordan died today it wouldnt be devistating to basketball??? u sound like u tryna act too hard my n*gga, u not gon get no extra props or points from me for that, and yea i would be upset if he passed today he one of my musical influences the n*gga is only a legend bro
lol how the hell am i acting hard? I dont know Michael Jordan. it's sounding like u tryna act too sensitive. I don't know Mike and I dont know Dre, if they was k!lled senselessly or before their time, yea i'll be like "Damn, thats fu*ked up" but shedding a tear or making a R.I.P. thread??? Not that serious.

And just because YOU would be upset, and consider him a legend doesn't mean Im suppose to automatically follow suit. I think thats the issue with most of society, people start caring about n*ggas and women they DONT KNOW and when something tragic happen to em they get bent out of shape, but yet it's n*gga's and women in your very own neighborhood who die daily, but where's the "R.I.P. thread" for them? OOOOOOHHHH because they wasn't on TV, Radio, Movie Screen or Magazine???

fu*k that, and ya'll k!ll me with that generic a.ss "You tryna act hard". for the umpth-tenth time, I am NO gangster, thug, or street n*gga, Never claimed to be one.
 7 years ago '04        #106
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
in all honesty its not even the fact that she said "hip-hop" because one can make a valid argument that its MORE types of hip-hop that has nothing to do with degrading women than it is that does. its just that youre exposed to MORE of the degrading music because that is whats more COMMERCIAL. in all acuallity its probably pretty much balanced or as balanced as it can be if you accounted for all the underground artist, socially concious artist, back pack rappers etc. there is just as many if not more of thse type artist than it is "degrading" artist. its just that the degrading music is whats "commercial" so it seems to out-weigh the other types of hip-hop music. but she was wrong for what she said because she called out a culture thats prodominantly BLACK...and BLACK lead and even though the culture is spread to all races its STILL seen by the public as "black". she pretty much just correlated blacks to "rape culture" and thats some grade-a bullsh*t and she should be heald accountable for what she said
 7 years ago '10        #107
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6164 6164
ya'll sleepin

she never even apologized in that statement
 7 years ago '07        #108
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,575 | Props total: 70202 70202
She prolly gonna still get oprah book of the century award, cuz ho's be tryna tag team n sh*t :rofl2:
 7 years ago '05        #109
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
Good now get on your knees and suck this d!ck.
 7 years ago '06        #110
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 ronin said:
lol how the hell am i acting hard? I dont know Michael Jordan. it's sounding like u tryna act too sensitive. I don't know Mike and I dont know Dre, if they was k!lled senselessly or before their time, yea i'll be like "Damn, thats fu*ked up" but shedding a tear or making a R.I.P. thread??? Not that serious.

And just because YOU would be upset, and consider him a legend doesn't mean Im suppose to automatically follow suit. I think thats the issue with most of society, people start caring about n*ggas and women they DONT KNOW and when something tragic happen to em they get bent out of shape, but yet it's n*gga's and women in your very own neighborhood who die daily, but where's the "R.I.P. thread" for them? OOOOOOHHHH because they wasn't on TV, Radio, Movie Screen or Magazine???

fu*k that, and ya'll k!ll me with that generic a.ss "You tryna act hard". for the umpth-tenth time, I am NO gangster, thug, or street n*gga, Never claimed to be one.
But u tried to make it sound like nobody would care and like it wouldnt be a sad day for hip-hop in general n*gga, that was my only issue wit wat u said, i dont giv a damn who u like, u can chill wit the big a.ss paragraphs too u catchn too many feelings out here
 7 years ago '09        #111
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
I love her. She's so pretty.
 7 years ago '09        #112
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Kurt Swagner said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #113
playa_fly 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 6 6
 joe scumbag said:
good bi*ch dont let it happen again
abhahabhahahahahahhahahahaahahaha
 7 years ago '10        #114
marx1684 
space
space
$4,835 | Props total: 4977 4977
Whatever. She can choke on deez.
 7 years ago '08        #115
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
yo ronin, you spendin toooo much energy on this sh*t homie....relax.
 7 years ago '04        #116
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
how is that an apology...sounds like she danced around it
 7 years ago '06        #117
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4685 4685
fu*k this hillbilly bi*ch
 7 years ago '04        #118
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
*Yawns*

The only thing I'm surprised about is that the backlash was enough for her publicist to have her 'apologize.'

But back to her original comment(s)--I still don't see how she can call Hip-Hop 'Rape Culture' when she can't even find 5 Hip-Hop artists that (have) rap(ped) about r*pe or influenced their listeners to r*pe others. Therefore, it's clear this out-of-touch b!tch doesn't know what she's talking about.
 7 years ago '05        #119
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 frequent23 said:
But u tried to make it sound like nobody would care and like it wouldnt be a sad day for hip-hop in general n*gga, that was my only issue wit wat u said, i dont giv a damn who u like, u can chill wit the big a.ss paragraphs too u catchn too many feelings out here
No, I never said I spoke for EVERYBODY or that my opinion was felt city, state or nation wide. YOU interpreted it as such. And now typing my response out in paragraph format is too much? and catching feelings? lol didn't you say you would catch the feelings and be hurt? lol you cant start a argument/discussion and expect not to read a rebuttal or be responded to. come on now, this IS a message board.

Mathematic said:
yo ronin, you spendin toooo much energy on this sh*t homie....relax.
so we dont do discussion on discussion boards no more?
 04-12-2011, 06:17 PM         #120
f3lyf3l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid girl she doesnt know what shes talking about lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy