Ashley Judd Apologizes For Calling Hip-Hop 'Rape Culture'

most viewed right now
 186
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 94
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,624 | Props total: 8554 8554
enough of this bullsh*t she made a her fake apologize move on.

I bet everybody in here watched Mel Gibson"s Edge of Darkness movie
 04-12-2011, 11:09 AM         #42
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
huh???
I was making light of how Rozay worships Gucci, sorry should of been clearer.
 7 years ago '05        #43
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
whats even more crazier is ALOT of entertainers, Fashion Designers, Musicians, Artists, Writers, etc. are racist. I don't care what Judd said to be honest, she is NOT talking about me nor does she know me. so what??? She says my culture is a "Rape Culture" oh well, her problem NOT mine's. I KNOW what MY culture is about.

Ya'll truly acting like she the ONLY white actress with a problem with other races, fu*k em, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and truth be told im sure ALOT of blacks in this thread and the other one about her are racist towards other races. no one in this bi*ch with a halo on
 7 years ago '05        #44
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 EDEEZY77 said:
I was making light of how Rozay worships Gucci, sorry should of been clearer.
ooohhhh, lol didn't notice man.
 04-12-2011, 11:17 AM         #45
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
whats even more crazier is ALOT of entertainers, Fashion Designers, Musicians, Artists, Writers, etc. are racist. I don't care what Judd said to be honest, she is NOT talking about me nor does she know me. so what??? She says my culture is a "Rape Culture" oh well, her problem NOT mine's. I KNOW what MY culture is about.

Ya'll truly acting like she the ONLY white actress with a problem with other races, fu*k em, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and truth be told im sure ALOT of blacks in this thread and the other one about her are racist towards other races. no one in this bi*ch with a halo on
Well said, agree with your comment : "She says my culture is a "Rape Culture" oh well, her problem NOT mine's. I KNOW what MY culture is about". I guess I just get fired up easy by dumb a.ss people and comments like hers.
 7 years ago '05        #46
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 EDEEZY77 said:
Well said, agree with your comment : "She says my culture is a "Rape Culture" oh well, her problem NOT mine's. I KNOW what MY culture is about". I guess I just get fired up easy by dumb a.ss people and comments like hers.
naw i diff. understand cuz i get like that at times but at the end of the day, why be pissed off about something someone who you probably will never meet says? on top of that, it clearly doesn't p!ss her off to say or think the things she does so, i aint about to let her fu*k my day up or my view on my own culture.
 04-12-2011, 11:23 AM         #47
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
naw i diff. understand cuz i get like that at times but at the end of the day, why be pissed off about something someone who you probably will never meet says? on top of that, it clearly doesn't p!ss her off to say or think the things she does so, i aint about to let her fu*k my day up or my view on my own culture.
 7 years ago '06        #48
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25622 25622
I wish eminem was still wild he'd show this bi*ch r*pe culture lol..
 7 years ago '07        #49
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$22,321 | Props total: 2063 2063
this is why bi*ches belong


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #50
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 PabloEscobar said:
this is why bi*ches belong


[pic - click to view]

u mean all women??? Just curious.
 7 years ago '06        #51
ClevelandRay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
she addressed it, let's move on.
 7 years ago '04        #52
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 ronin said:
Dr.Dre dying is damage to the hiphop community???

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #53
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 jeehtoven said:
just a question,

what relation did that have to my comment? (just asking)
 7 years ago '04        #54
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 ronin said:
just a question,

what relation did that have to my comment? (just asking)
Cause Biggie died and look at the bullsh*t that's out now.
 7 years ago '04        #55
Khazano 
space
avatar space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
thats not much of an apology to be honest...
 7 years ago '11        #56
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,535 | Props total: 235 235
Isn't she an actor??? Needs to worry bout Hollywood and not Hip Hop. twinkle toe faced b*tch!
 7 years ago '09        #57
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 2557 2557
 whowantit said:
She still thinks hip hop is r*pe culture...she just apologized for singling hip hop out...she never said she didnt mean it.
Lol.. I was reading responses and you could tell who read the article and who didn't..

You right, she still feels the same but instead of putting the full blame on hip-hop/rap she basically said it's partially hip-hop/rap's fault...
 7 years ago '05        #58
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 jeehtoven said:
Cause Biggie died and look at the bullsh*t that's out now.
ooohhh, ok i got cha. i wasn't matching the two.

but truth be told, the bullsh*t would probably still be out. as much as I would love to think otherwise, Im pretty sure it would still be garbage out. now those garbage rappers claiming to be the best out is another topic.
 04-12-2011, 12:52 PM         #59
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
apology unaccepted bi*ch
 7 years ago '10        #60
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
if she was ugly I wouldn't forgive her... but i do.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy