Busta, Snoop Dogg, Fat Joe, Bow Wow, Game & Nelly

most viewed right now
 131
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Bradley88 165 heat pts165
space
avatar space
space
$2,407 | Props total: 207 207
 freakbucket said:
if they are irrelevant, what the heck are yall n*ggas?

multi millionaires with big houses and nice bank accounts....God please bless me to be irrelevant.
this....
 04-13-2011, 07:52 AM         #42
Faizup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope pic
 7 years ago '10        #43
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8256 8256
 freakbucket said:
if they are irrelevant, what the heck are yall n*ggas?

multi millionaires with big houses and nice bank accounts....God please bless me to be irrelevant.
Lil B and Waka Flocka are relevant, and I'm not a fan of either one.......hell Gucci Mane is more relevant than anybody in that picture, and I can't even listen to the n*gga

Having money doesn't make you relevant, if you are an actor and you don't having any movies coming up and but you made tons of money off of your past work ( Macaulay Culkin, Jaleel WHite, Pauly Shore) you are irrelevant. There are dentist that make more money than everybody in that picture so i guess they relevant too .....n*ggas monitoring another n*ggas bank account...
 7 years ago '04        #44
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
lol Nelly needs to be the new "Time To Fap" pic
 7 years ago '06        #45
frequent23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 MajinnJah said:
these n*ggaz always takin pictures together but ain't droppin no tracks wtf! wat part of the game is tht
 7 years ago '06        #46
H-Town Renegade 
space
avatar space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 102 102
yall goin in on nelly. Dude does look like he bout to r*pe a bi*ch.
 7 years ago '09        #47
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
why is nelly sticking his hands in his pants.........dude thinks he's in a woman haters club and he's al bundy
 7 years ago '04        #48
*Free_Yayo* 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 308 308
They are all in Aus
 7 years ago '04        #49
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,638 | Props total: 1144 1144
team washed-up.
 7 years ago '05        #50
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 freakbucket said:
if they are irrelevant, what the heck are yall n*ggas?

multi millionaires with big houses and nice bank accounts....God please bless me to be irrelevant.
this............
 7 years ago '07        #51
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 beast mode said:
wow it's crazy how n*ggaz on bx always think of some kind of homo thoughts when looking at pictures....n*ggaz in here must have gay sh*t on their minds at all times
This......
 04-13-2011, 11:26 AM         #52
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not hating but that pic looks like a joke with bow wow in it. Can anyone literally take that kid seriously?
 7 years ago '04        #53
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
wow it's crazy how n*ggaz on bx always think of some kind of homo thoughts when looking at pictures....n*ggaz in here must have gay sh*t on their minds at all times
So you clearly do not see Nelly's hands is in his pants, not pockets..his pants around men..not women..men

C'mon Son
 7 years ago '04        #54
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
Yall are saying they are washed up Yet Snoop stay working doing something to keep ends met. Also Busta is on some hot tracks now..Nelly album is being a pop success. I would say those other n*ggas need a buzz and are always irrelevant..Game..Bow Wow and Fat Joe...who cares about those 3 all they do is feed off others careers.
 7 years ago '05        #55
n00ner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 19 19
Busta: "Making more money with no albums"
Snoop: "Even with stupid sht like this on my head, white folks still love me"
Fat Joe: "See, I'm still relevant"
Bow Wow: "Told ya'll I was a real rapper"
Game: "Another 5 minutes with these guys and I'll k!ll myself"
Nelly: "I better hold down this raging hard-on Bow Wow gave me cuz I'm wearing sweats"
 7 years ago '04        #56
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 Nautilus O said:
Lil B and Waka Flocka are relevant, and I'm not a fan of either one.......hell Gucci Mane is more relevant than anybody in that picture, and I can't even listen to the n*gga

Having money doesn't make you relevant, if you are an actor and you don't having any movies coming up and but you made tons of money off of your past work ( Macaulay Culkin, Jaleel WHite, Pauly Shore) you are irrelevant. There are dentist that make more money than everybody in that picture so i guess they relevant too .....n*ggas monitoring another n*ggas bank account...
I think the point of his post was to point out that , Yea they are irrelevant not trying to argue that but they are still more successful in life in their state of irrelevancy than 99% of dudes on here. So it's kinda ironic that ppl are clowning on ppl that they would instantly trade lives with.
 7 years ago '11        #57
STOLLE da K1D 
space
avatar space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
@ Fat Joe
 7 years ago '10        #58
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8256 8256
 psylence2k said:
I think the point of his post was to point out that , Yea they are irrelevant not trying to argue that but they are still more successful in life in their state of irrelevancy than 99% of dudes on here. So it's kinda ironic that ppl are clowning on ppl that they would instantly trade lives with.
This is the problem with criticism in hip hop, if you don't like an artist , his fans will say "but he got more money than you do", when that has nothing to do with whether he is garbage right now or not. If you sit here and say, look at his bum a.ss crib and his cheap watch and you sitting in your moms crib with a fake g-shock on that's hating. But being able to recognize that these dude are irrelevant is just saying the truth.

LL Cool J. Rakim, Krs-One, and DMX are all legends that are irrelevant right now.
 7 years ago '09        #59
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '09        #60
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
nelly finna pull it out
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy