Barnes Returning to UNC

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
cant wait until we literally blow mich states a.ss out of the water
 04-12-2011, 08:14 PM         #162
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #163
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15649 15649
 dmunson318 said:
 7 years ago '06        #164
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 dmunson318 said:
Yeah, I'm ready!
 7 years ago '10        #165
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 21 21
 taboo1169 said:
man stop...good D better O...he was there on every shot...B Knight just made the shot...
gotta remember Duke wasnt watching the NCAA anymore at this point....all they saw was the box score which showed how many points Knight dropped not realizing that he shot like Kobe that game. Almost everyshot he put up Dexter had a hand in his face, dude just couldnt miss. And lets be real Knight would have more than embarrassed any guy Duke put guarding him. Dex was glorified the whole tourny about how good his D was. As usual with Duke fans, "haters gone hate".
 7 years ago '10        #166
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15649 15649
 kmstokes said:
Knight was red hot, but Strick gave us a chance to win that game too, I think he had about 11 points and was playing well.
i can agree with that, Strick played good D the whole game but, sometime its just nuthin u can do when a player is hot
 7 years ago '10        #167
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
i can agree with that, Strick played good D the whole game but, sometime its just nuthin u can do when a player is hot
very true
 04-13-2011, 11:15 AM         #168
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop overrating dex please...we gonna act like knight was hitting shots he normally doesn't hit?n*gga please
 7 years ago '06        #169
kmstokes 
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Stop overrating dex please...we gonna act like knight was hitting shots he normally doesn't hit?n*gga please

Uk's whole team was hot tho, nobody's saying Dex is great I just said he has pretty good D. Also he did a good job on Darius Johnson Odom and Isiah Thomas.
 04-13-2011, 11:45 AM         #170
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's bigger than thomas..come on now...Thomas is overrated and shouldn't be in the draft but its kool.....don't talk about a team being hott..UK didn't play half as good as Arizona played them n*ggas will never I say never shoot like that again..please don't use that as an excuse
 7 years ago '06        #171
taboo1169  OP
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 ThugLuv5450 said:
He's bigger than thomas..come on now...Thomas is overrated and shouldn't be in the draft but its kool.....don't talk about a team being hott..UK didn't play half as good as Arizona played them n*ggas will never I say never shoot like that again..please don't use that as an excuse
if you shoot 12-22 for the 3pt line...you have a good chance of winning...Duke was jus overplayed that night (both sides of the ball)...so no need to bring Zona in the situation....even LBoog acknowledge Dex played good D on Knight that game...either you didnt watch the game or you talkin out your a.ss...
 7 years ago '06        #172
kmstokes 
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
I agree with you on Arizona, nobody this year was beating them on that day. I also disagree
with you to an extent on Kentucky like Taboo said them dudes was 12-22 that's pretty hot. Also during the Uk vs U conn game, UK was getting similar looks to what they were getting against us and they were just missing (1st half wise). Uk played good against us, I'm not so sure if Duke would've beaten them either.
 04-13-2011, 12:34 PM         #173
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UK should've beat UNC the first game. THey just play dumb.

UNC won about 5 games this year they shouldn't have because the other team was just dumb. sh*t was amazing.
 7 years ago '06        #174
kmstokes 
space
space
 Bezerk said:

UNC won about 5 games this year they shouldn't have because the other team was just dumb. sh*t was amazing.

Uk was hot the 1st game also, yeah unc did pull some games out of their a.ss. But you have to credit them for that also.
 04-13-2011, 12:42 PM         #175
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
Uk was hot the 1st game also, yeah unc did pull some games out of their a.ss. But you have to credit them for that also.
I won't credit UNC. I will credit Barnes in a couple. But I think most of those games summed up how bad college basketball is more than how good UNC is.
 7 years ago '06        #176
taboo1169  OP
space
space
 Bezerk said:
I won't credit UNC. I will credit Barnes in a couple. But I think most of those games summed up how bad college basketball is more than how good UNC is.

stop it kid...
 04-13-2011, 12:55 PM         #177
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 taboo1169 said:

stop it kid...
So UNC was good?

UNC was an average a.ss team that struggled with bad teams all year. Spare me.

College basketball was AWFUL this year.
 7 years ago '06        #178
taboo1169  OP
space
space
 Bezerk said:
So UNC was good?

UNC was an average a.ss team that struggled with bad teams all year. Spare me.

College basketball was AWFUL this year.
we started playing our best bball in the 2nd half after Marshall became the starter..

so what we barely beat some teams? a W is a W @ the end of the day....

no need to be bitter my nicca because yall didnt reach the final four...i guess this average a.ss team won the ACC regular championship...what does that say about Duke then?

if duke won the ship...college bball would be str8 then right?
 04-13-2011, 01:14 PM         #179
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 taboo1169 said:
we started playing our best bball in the 2nd half after Marshall became the starter..

so what we barely beat some teams? a W is a W @ the end of the day....

no need to be bitter my nicca because yall didnt reach the final four...i guess this average a.ss team won the ACC regular championship...what does that say about Duke then?

if duke won the ship...college bball would be str8 then right?
Stop talking n*gga.

I said college basketball sucked last year too.

UNC struggled with marshall, with drew, with barnes, with everyone. UNC struggled all year long. stop making excuses. UNC was average. College basketball wasn't that good. It was a lot of sh*t teams beating a lot more sh*t teams. You know the last time the national champs had that many losses in a season? No team in the 21st century even had more than 7 losses that won the chip.

Last edited by Bezerk; 04-13-2011 at 01:17 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #180
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Bezerk said:

haha so we won about 5 games we shouldnt have....

how many games did yall lose that yall shouldnt have is a bigger statement!!

and lets not pretend like yall didnt pull some out of your a.ss...

and you are such a bi*chmade punk, if duke would have won the whole thing you would have acted like this was the best year college basketball has ever witnessed. Yall choked, get over it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy