most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 ThugLuv5450 said:
If the CBA changes their rules DD and Murphy would be bound to play together anyways. Practices are gonna be hell with DD(if he committs), MG, and Murphy(if he comes):dancingcool:
If DD doesnt commit this weekend..Ill feel confident. I think Coach Self or one of our coaches are gonna visit him immediately after the duke visit.

And Main..I dont think he'd come in and start..but by his Junior Year. He could be a All-ACC type of forward.
 04-12-2011, 06:57 PM         #102
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 taboo1169 said:
No excuse...you spittin some real sh*t...the chemistry was completely off...I figured Coach K would let Nolan still run the point since Kyrie jus coming off injury...
Nolan had his shot in that last game but sh*t a goose egg..Coach K had no choice but to give Irving the ball...Look at Nolans TOs that game and he got his shot attempts..He played like he did against ST Johns so Duke lose...It didnt help that Singler didnt do sh*t in the 2nd half and our bigs got out rebounded while having a huge height advantage...Arizona played ungodly...Add it up and Duke got sent home..There is no excuse and no reason to blame Irving...
 04-12-2011, 06:58 PM         #103
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYO said:
If DD doesnt commit this weekend..Ill feel confident. I think Coach Self or one of our coaches are gonna visit him immediately after the duke visit.

And Main..I dont think he'd come in and start..but by his Junior Year. He could be a All-ACC type of forward.
If Borman has his way DD is going to Duke
 04-12-2011, 06:59 PM         #104
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
yes yall have great players there and coming n, but im not understanding y we r supposed to be scared....Like Thug said earlier, Im more worried abt Henson and Zeller than Barnes. Barnes is only gonna possibly hurt u scoring wise. UNC's big hurt u on both sides of the court
again.. a team that was dangerous last year.. just got more experienced and just got 2 players to add to depth.. also a very good shooter.. AND getting a healthy Bullock back.. i dont see how you wouldn't be worried about us.. you lost 2 AA and a elite PG.. bring in a great player in austin but the rest is up in the air imo.. even if dawkins breaks out like nolan i dont think you would be better than unc.
 7 years ago '06        #105
taboo1169  OP
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 ThugLuv5450 said:
McAdoo is gonna end up taking Henson's minutes....Henson should've took his money and draft
takin some yes but not too much...if we need some scoring i can see McAdoo in the game...but he does not bring the D like Henson...
 7 years ago '04        #106
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 taboo1169 said:
No excuse...you spittin some real sh*t...the chemistry was completely off...I figured Coach K would let Nolan still run the point since Kyrie jus coming off injury...
I'm not buying the chemistry bullsh*t. Arizona beat the sh*t out of us in every aspect of the game. We scored 77, which is more than enough to win a game, but we couldn't stop them on defense.

If chemistry was such a huge issue and Nolan needed the ball in his hands, how do you explain him scoring 24 against Michigan with Kyrie being the primary ball handler? He just had a bad game against Arizona, no other way around it. Every player has a bad game, his bad game just came at the worst possible time. Dude shot 3-14 and had six turnovers, it had nothing to do with Kyrie being in the starting lineup.
 04-12-2011, 07:01 PM         #107
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
So was you scare to play Duke when they were ranked #1 to start the season???Why in the hell would Duke be scared??They gonna top 10 preseason..at you thinking Duke should be scared
yes i was scared of Duke you returned 2 fu*king AA from a fu*king National Championship season.. and then you added arguably the best player out of HS onto your team.. then you had seth coming in.. dawkins still there.. who the hell wouldnt worry about that team?
 7 years ago '06        #108
taboo1169  OP
space
space
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Nolan had his shot in that last game but sh*t a goose egg..Coach K had no choice but to give Irving the ball...Look at Nolans TOs that game and he got his shot attempts..He played like he did against ST Johns so Duke lose...It didnt help that Singler didnt do sh*t in the 2nd half and our bigs got out rebounded while having a huge height advantage...Arizona played ungodly...Add it up and Duke got sent home..There is no excuse and no reason to blame Irving...
I'm not blame Irving...im jus sayin the chemistry was off...but you right...Smith and Singler didnt do sh*t in the 2nd half...
 7 years ago '06        #109
taboo1169  OP
space
space
 T_Buck said:
I'm not buying the chemistry bullsh*t. Arizona beat the sh*t out of us in every aspect of the game. We scored 77, which is more than enough to win a game, but we couldn't stop them on defense.

If chemistry was such a huge issue and Nolan needed the ball in his hands, how do you explain him scoring 24 against Michigan with Kyrie being the primary ball handler? He just had a bad game against Arizona, no other way around it. Every player has a bad game, his bad game just came at the worst possible time. Dude shot 3-14 and had six turnovers, it had nothing to do with Kyrie being in the starting lineup.
valid points...i guess it was jus one of those games like u said
 7 years ago '06        #110
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,724 | Props total: 1788 1788
 Lowkey18 said:
yes i was scared of Duke you returned 2 fu*king AA from a fu*king National Championship season.. and then you added arguably the best player out of HS onto your team.. then you had seth coming in.. dawkins still there.. who the hell wouldnt worry about that team?

This, I was thinking this Duke team would be better than the team that won it. Dukes going to be good no doubt but I'm not as worried as I was last year if Barnes stays.
 7 years ago '06        #111
taboo1169  OP
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
Seth is not that good IMO

however he fits in Duke system

edit...i was like damn..Duke has a nice squad coming into the season (last season)...i was hoping we didnt get our a.ss whooped but we split in the regular season...i was happy bout that
 04-12-2011, 07:06 PM         #112
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 taboo1169 said:

all he had to do was just be a fu*king shooter.. and defend.. he was gunna get open shots.
 7 years ago '10        #113
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,195 | Props total: 15733 15733
 Lowkey18 said:
again.. a team that was dangerous last year.. just got more experienced and just got 2 players to add to depth.. also a very good shooter.. AND getting a healthy Bullock back.. i dont see how you wouldn't be worried about us.. you lost 2 AA and a elite PG.. bring in a great player in austin but the rest is up in the air imo.. even if dawkins breaks out like nolan i dont think you would be better than unc.
worried for what, more than likely we will see yall 3 times again next yr, reg season and ACC tourney. Gonna b a good game as usually. Just because a team is good dont mean we gotta b . UNC will be a hell of a team next yr and I will look forward to the game just like any other yr.
 7 years ago '06        #114
taboo1169  OP
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
all he had to do was just be a fu*king shooter.. and defend.. he was gunna get open shots.
he plays the 2 so you can take advantage of him every time
 04-12-2011, 07:09 PM         #115
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
Like I said I'm not worried cause Duke is gonna have a squad next yr..Will unc be good?yea but to say Duke is scared or should be scared to play unc is just down right stupid...Ur a.ssuming that Hairston is gonna be good and Bullock is gonna be good...Well I'm a.ssuming Duke's freshman is gonna be good and I'm a.ssuming Coach K is gonna have fun matching up with teams with his possible players he may have...Hairston is a shooter, but so is DD if he comes to Duke...
 7 years ago '06        #116
taboo1169  OP
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
worried for what, more than likely we will see yall 3 times again next yr, reg season and ACC tourney. Gonna b a good game as usually. Just because a team is good dont mean we gotta b . UNC will be a hell of a team next yr and I will look forward to the game just like any other yr.
true...i mean we are rivals so the games can go either way...
 04-12-2011, 07:10 PM         #117
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
so you werent of the 09 and 05 teams?
 04-12-2011, 07:11 PM         #118
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 taboo1169 said:

edit...i was like damn..Duke has a nice squad coming into the season (last season)...i was hoping we didnt get our a.ss whooped but we split in the regular season...i was happy bout that
Seth>Strickland...Real talk and unc homers have to agree
 04-12-2011, 07:11 PM         #119
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Like I said I'm not worried cause Duke is gonna have a squad next yr..Will unc be good?yea but to say Duke is scared or should be scared to play unc is just down right stupid...Ur a.ssuming that Hairston is gonna be good and Bullock is gonna be good...Well I'm a.ssuming Duke's freshman is gonna be good and I'm a.ssuming Coach K is gonna have fun matching up with teams with his possible players he may have...Hairston is a shooter, but so is DD if he comes to Duke...
im a.ssuming between the two of them they can hit a fu*king 3.. thats it.. anything other than that is extra imo.
 04-12-2011, 07:12 PM         #120
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
so you werent of the 09 and 05 teams?
Was you of the 2010 team???If you say yes you r full of sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy