Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2011, 10:46 PM         #301
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes about to get abused by literally every 3 in the NBA though.. they will blow right past him.. i hope he does well if he does go tho.
 7 years ago '08        #302
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Bezerk said:
I'm sure Main is saying the same thing about Derrick Williams when in essence, n*gga should be in the draft...

[pic - click to view]

Please find 1 post where i've said any of that
 04-15-2011, 10:49 PM         #303
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, go back to college and get Jake Locker'd.
 04-15-2011, 10:51 PM         #304
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
Yeah, go back to college and get Jake Locker'd.
with his work ethic i doubt that would happen.. his problems could be fixed.. dribbling.. shot selection.. stronger.. quicker.. why not work on all that sh*t this summer apply it during the season and obtain a nation title (maybe) all in 1 year.. then bolt next year..
 04-15-2011, 10:52 PM         #305
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:

[pic - click to view]

Please find 1 post where i've said any of that
First off... Is that Romeo...

Second, you never said Derrick Williams should come back though? Not even jokingly?
 04-15-2011, 10:53 PM         #306
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not to mention jake locker played around literal POO.
 7 years ago '08        #307
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Bezerk said:
First off... Is that Romeo...

Second, you never said Derrick Williams should come back though? Not even jokingly?

Of coarse i wanted him to come back just like you wanted Irving to come back, i wasn't sitting here listing bullsh*t reasons as to why he should stay though. The most i said is he doesnt want to leave

And ya its Young Rome, you got beef?
[pic - click to view]

04-15-2011, 11:11 PM         #308
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Of coarse i wanted him to come back just like you wanted Irving to come back, i wasn't sitting here listing bullsh*t reasons as to why he should stay though. The most i said is he doesnt want to leave

And ya its Young Rome, you got beef?
[pic - click to view]

n*ggas on Boxden can be defensive. I didn't say you were doing all that. I'm just saying, we all want our top 5 picks back but we not doing what the UNC fans are. I'm with you.
 7 years ago '04        #309
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
Bezerk, why you comparing basketball to football with that Locker comment? That doesn't make sense. If you would of said that dude from Iowa State I would of understood. But, Barnes, and Irving could of left anytime they wanted to. Them dudes will be that good in the NBA no matter what.
 04-15-2011, 11:41 PM         #310
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
Bezerk, why you comparing basketball to football with that Locker comment? That doesn't make sense. If you would of said that dude from Iowa State I would of understood. But, Barnes, and Irving could of left anytime they wanted to. Them dudes will be that good in the NBA no matter what.
WHo's a more recent prospect in a sport that's a better example. Barnes could be the No. 1 pick too, depending on who wins the lottery... Why risk that?
 04-16-2011, 09:40 AM         #311
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Irving is to good for the college game IMO even just playing the games he did...Irving success in the league will bring nothing but better things to Duke in the future IMO...I like the fact that he, smith, and singler are more than likely staying at Duke and working out during the lockout.
 7 years ago '04        #312
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Sources say that while Barnes ideally would like to return, the opportunity to be a top-three pick in the draft is weighing heavily on him.

DeRozan at the 2... Barnes at the 3... lets go
 04-16-2011, 10:31 AM         #313
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
Yeah, he leaves you can't expect us to win a title next year. Hell, we'll have a hard time beating Duke again.
The title thing may be a good a.ssumption but the Duke games.... IDK.. Duke will be so guard heavy while Carolina will be big again. Add Bullock and Hairston on to what Carolina already had minus Barnes, UNC should handle Duke next season. Even without HB i think UNC should beat Duke. Mcadoo will come in and be a scorer and a nice addition. Unlike Knox was this season. He was a nice body but any points he contributed was surprising. Mcadoo will be the opposite. Carolina will have 2 legit inside scorers next season. He is not 7 foot like Zeller but he will score around the basket. Bad news for opposition

If HB doesn't come back the plan is simple. Bullock or Mcdonald has to step up and take on the scorer mentality. We have the big men scoring and playing d. We have the guard that is scrappy and gets to the rim, and guard the oppositions best player in Dex. We have a good point guard. Combine all that and that spells deep run even without HB.

Last edited by feardafoot; 04-16-2011 at 10:38 AM..
 04-17-2011, 08:15 PM         #314
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ Bullock and Hairston.
 04-17-2011, 08:17 PM         #315
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
Lol @ Bullock and Hairston.
all they are needed for is 3s.. which both can hit pretty well..
 7 years ago '09        #316
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
DD hasnt committed yet....

Barnes is coming back but that interview at the jordan game was awkward as hell.
 7 years ago '04        #317
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8226 8226
 Bezerk said:
WHo's a more recent prospect in a sport that's a better example. Barnes could be the No. 1 pick too, depending on who wins the lottery... Why risk that?
I was saying that dude from Iowa State, he was a lottery pick year before the past one. Last year he got drafted late first round-2nd round I think. Barnes said he wants to be the next MJ man. If that's what he wants to do he can come back to school dude. Hes gonna be a top 5 pick whenever he leaves. Same would of been said for Kyrie.
 7 years ago '06        #318
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,721 | Props total: 1787 1787
 TYO said:
DD hasnt committed yet....

Barnes is coming back but that interview at the jordan game was awkward as hell.

What makes you so sure? Everyone I seen, including me thinks he maybe gone now.
 04-17-2011, 08:37 PM         #319
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in that interview didn't he say regarding Hariston and McAdoo that they would be great additions for "us"
 7 years ago '09        #320
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 Lowkey18 said:
in that interview didn't he say regarding Hariston and McAdoo that they would be great additions for "us"
Yeah I think he did say that.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy